剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
他自己说是睡在了办公室
For how long? Just for one night, but...
持续了多久 就一晚 但...
I don't know, his boss is also--
我不知道 他的老板也...
I don't know, if you met her or saw her...
你要是认识她或者是见过她的话...
Do you think there's something going on?
你觉得他们俩有什么吗
I don't--
我不...
I hope...
我希望...
Not, but his reaction was so... Julia, you know...
没有 可是他对此的反应是那么... 茱莉亚 你知道...
Dramatic to mine that I don't know
对我戏剧化 我不知道
if he's trying to justify something on his end.
他是不是在替自己辩护什么
I think that might've just been a shock
我觉得大概是因为他被你
that you let a half a second too long go by,
迟疑了那漫长的半秒震惊到了
but I don't think that it's irreparable.
但我不觉得事情到了无法挽回的地步
I think he sounds like he got really mad, and...
我觉得他好像真的很生气 而且...
Yeah. That makes sense.
对 但这也合情合理
And he needed some time away, and that makes sense.
他需要一点时间 而他这样也合乎情理
I hope you're right. That's--
我希望你是对的 那也是...
that's what I'm hoping. I just--
我也是那样希望的 我只是...
Julia, people have their ups and downs and make mistakes,
茱莉亚 每个人的人生都有起伏 也都会犯错
and I just can't imagine that Joel won't
我觉得乔不会不原谅你
forgive you and understand.
也不会不理解你
All you have is not gonna go away because of half a second.
你就只是迟疑了半秒没有走开而已
Yeah. I really hope you're right.
嗯 我真的很希望是像你说的那样
I'm glad to hear you say that.
我很高兴你这么说了
I just don't want him to leave me.
我不想他离开我
You know? Who's gonna leave you?
你知道吗 谁会想要离开你呢
Nobody's gonna leave you.
没人想要离开你的
Okay, okay. Thank you. No.
好吧 好吧 谢谢你 别哭
Gimme a hug.
给我个抱抱
You just made a little mistake, that's all.
你就只是犯了个小错而已
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Now, uh...You been over to Donnie's?
呃...你以前去过唐尼酒吧吗
No, I haven't been over to Donnie's.
我没有去过
I haven't been anywhere,
我哪里也没去过
as I've told you the last 47 times.
我都告诉过你几百遍了
Just got here a couple hours ago, so...
我几个小时前才来这儿的 所以...
Yeah, well, yotta go over to Donnie's.
那你一定得去去唐尼酒吧了
They get great bands
他们有很棒的乐队
and they got a mechanical bull.
还有头机械牛
Oh, my gosh. Yeah.
我的天呐 没错
'Cause you and me, you know, we could go over there
因为你跟我两人可以去那儿
and dance and ride the bull. Mm. You know what?
跳一支舞 再骑骑牛 你知道吗
I think a move is a good idea.
我觉得挪挪地儿可能是个好主意
In fact, I think I'm gonna move down to this end of the bar.
我要挪到这个酒吧的最后面去
And you can stay here... Jason.
至于你 你可以继续待在这儿... 杰森
Jason.
杰森
It's been so nice.
这样就再好不过了
You just have the best life, okay?
你是有最好的生活的人 好吗
Come on, now.
拜托 就这样
It seems like I bought you three drinks.
我可请你喝了三杯酒诶
Oh, you bought me three drinks?
哦 你请我喝了三杯酒吗
So you think I'm gonna have sex with you?
所以你就认为这样我就会跟你上♥床♥了
Do you think I owe you something?
你觉得我就算欠上你了吗
No.
不是
Think we're gonna fall in love tonight?
你就以为我们今晚就会坠入爱河了吗
All I'm saying is I think we're getting along, you know?
我说的是我们可以好好相处 好吧
Think we're getting along? This is what getting along is?
你觉得我们能好好相处吗 这就是你所谓的好好相处吗
I thought it was more like I've just been sitting here
我觉得这更像我本来一个人坐在这儿好好的
letting you talk at me and say a bunch of stupid crap
听你跟我聊天 而你却跟我说了一大堆
that I don't care about for, like, two hours.
我根本不关心的屁话说了怎么都有俩小时吧
That's sort of what I'm getting from this whole scenario.
这就是我所理解的全部信息
You know what? You're a little bitch, aren't you?
我告诉你 你有点小贱诶 知道吗
I'm a little bitch? I'm a little bitch?
我有点小贱 你说我有点小贱吗
Yeah. I'm a little bitch?
没错 你说我有点小贱吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell?
喔哦 喔哦 你发什么神经啊
What now, Jason? Whoa, calm down!
现在如何 杰森 冷静点
Looks like you're the bitch now, doesn't it?
好像你才是犯贱的那个吧
Jason, calm down. Throw her outta here.
杰森 冷静 把她给踢出去
Yeah, Jason, calm down. And youI think it's time
行 杰森 你冷静 你...我觉得
for you to go. It's not my fault.
你该出去了 又不是我的错
I'm not the one who's harassing everybody at the bar!
又不是我搞得全酒吧的人不痛快的
Amber!
安博
You know this girl?
你认识她吗
Yeah, he knows me.
没错 他认识我
It's all right, guys. I'm gonna go.
行了 各位 我得走了
You guys have a really good night.
祝你们各位今晚开心啊
Shouldn't be here anyway.
真不该来这儿的
Hey, take her easy, would you, Jason?
别把我放在心上 行吗 杰森
Good luck, man.
祝你好运 老兄
Hey, Amber. Just leave me alone!
嘿 安博 别管我
What is going on?
你怎么了
I'm trying to just get to my car.
我在想办法上车呢
Just wanna go home.
我就想回家而已
You're not driving. You're drunk.
你喝醉了 你不能开车
I'm fine! I'm not drunk! Just stop!
我好得很 我没醉 走开
I'm trying to just go home. Gimme the keys.
我想回家 钥匙给我
Stop it! You don't know
住手 你根本不知道
about drinking and driving, you stupid asshole!
喝酒跟开车 你个傻叉
Look, no matter what you think about me as a father,
听我说 不管你觉得我是个什么样的父亲
I am not gonna let you drive drunk.
我都不会让你喝醉了开车的
Stop it! It's really ironic that
住手 你不觉得你对我说这些话
you're trying to talk to me about drinking and driving.
显得有点讽刺吗
Just back off, okay,
走开 行吗
just you and your stupid-ass movements about being a father.
你跟你那傻叉的想表现的像个父亲的行为都离我远点儿
All of a sudden you want to take care of me!
你就突然又想来关心我了
You don't know anything about me, man!
你根本对我一无所知 臭男人
Just--just back off!
离我...离我远点儿
Screw you!
去死吧你
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
This is your fault anyway!
这一切都是你的错
My fault? How is it my fault?
我的错 怎么又成了我的错
I don't even know what the hell's going on!
我现在连状况都还没搞清楚
It's your fault! Okay? Because my fiancee left me!
就是你的错 好吗 因为我的未婚夫离开了我
And I loved him, and now he's gone, okay?
我很爱他 而他却离开了我 知道吗
So you're mad at me because you think Yeah.
所以你生我的气是因为你觉得 没错
you're gonna marry somebody like me, right?
你会嫁给一个像我的人 对吗
No. No, that's not why!
不是 不是这个原因
Why? It's becausebecause you're
那是为什么 是因为...是因为你...
because I'm afraid I'm--
因为我害怕我...
I'm like you!
我会像你一样
I'm afraid I'm exactly like you,
我害怕我会完完全全像你一样
in the middle of nowhere at some stupid bar.
在某个不为人知的小酒吧打杂
I was standing in the palazzo comunale
我站在蒙蒂普尔查诺的科穆纳莱宫殿里
in montepulciano when it hit me...
当我看着它的时候...
The grandiosity of the world.
它是如此的富丽堂皇
Its sheer beauty...
它纯粹的美丽...
Magnitude...How little I know of it.
它的宏大...我所知的只是冰山一角
How much I want to know.
但我却对它求知如渴
Yeah, I don't--it's kind of a crapshoot, though, isn't it?
嗯 我不...但这份工作还是有风险的 你说是吧
I mean, you're standing there in all these beautiful places,
你站在那些美丽的地方面前
and then at the same time,
而与此同时
you're missing Amber's breakup
你脑子里却想的是安博分手的事儿
and, you know, Kristina's election thing.
还有克里斯蒂娜参选的事儿
Well, that's true.
那倒是没错
How'd she take it?
她怎么想的
How'd she take the loss?
她对这次落选是怎么想的
Well, she was beautiful. I mean, she...
她当时风采迷人 她...
She just handled it with grace.
她很优雅地处理了这一切
Of course.
当然了
I mean, she's gonna do something.
她肯定会大有作为的
Yeah, I think you're right.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表