剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's what you bring to a marriage, you know?
而这些东西会被带进你的婚后生活,懂吗?
If only we could leave the past behind us, right?
要是我们都能把过去抛到脑后就好了
Yeah.
是啊
What? I just don't
咋了? 我只是不……
I just--look, I've been where you are in terms
我只是……听着,我年轻的时候也和你一样
of being young and being hopeful.
天真烂漫,对未来十分憧憬
Here we go, here we go.
看看,又来了
This is the part that I knew I was gonna come.
我就知道,该来的总会来的
The part where I tell you Yeah.
我就是想告诉你…… 得了吧
That you acted like my marriage is the same as yours.
说得好像我会重蹈你的覆辙一样
No, no, no. I've had experiences
不不不,作为过来人
that I'm trying to help you--
我只是想帮你
but you act as if you can even
但你总是搞得好像
possibly relate to my situation.
我的处境总会跟你有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
I can relate to your situation.
本来就是这样的
No, you can't! I can relate
但你不能强加联♥系♥ 谁说我不能
directly to your situation... You can't.
把我的处境和你的联♥系♥起来 你不能!
Because I married someone when there were
因为我结婚的时候你♥爸♥身上就有些不良嗜好
lots of warning signs, and that's all I'm saying.
但是我没有管它, 这就是我要说的
Are you saying there's a lot of warning signs with Ryan?
你想说瑞恩会跟我爸一样咩?
You said there's a lot of warning signs.
是“你”自己这样说的
He's not like dad, you know.
她跟老爹不一样
He's different, and he's very dependable.
他真心不一样,他真的很可靠
And he's solid. And he wants this--
他心如磐石,意志坚定,而且他……
dependable? Amber.
可靠? 安博
I mean, he's beaten people up.
你瞧瞧他都做过些什么
He crashed your car.
又打人又毁车
You came to me last year when you broke up
你去年分手的时候跑过来跟我
to say that you-- you were afraid
说你非常的害怕
you'd be his caretaker the rest of--
你会当他下半辈子的监护人
this is what you've been saving up this whole time,
这就是你要跟我灌输的思想吗?!
so that this is what I'm not saving it up!
这就是你…… 我没给你灌输什么!
I'm just saying, open your eyes
我只是让你睁大眼睛
and be clear on what you're doing.
看清他是个什么样的人
I don't want you to make the mistakes I made.
我只是不想让你重蹈覆辙
You think that my situation is gonna
你是觉得我一定会重蹈你和爸爸的覆辙吗?
be like yours and dad's, and it's just not at all.
我们跟你们完全不一样
[Crying] It's completely different.
根本就不一样
And it's frustrating to me that you think
你总觉得我们会跟你们一样 这样我觉得
that it would ever be similar, because I'm not you.
非常失望,因为我跟你不一样
And Ryan's not dad.
而且瑞恩也不同于爸爸
I'm gonna go. Okay?
我得走了,好吗?
I'm gonna get married at the lake.
我会在湖边结婚
I decided already, okay?
我已经决定了
So I hope that you come. I hope that you like it.
我希望你也能来,我也希望你能喜欢我们的婚礼
Man, you are the worst pool player ever.
老兄,你这球技烂透了
Man, whatever, we'll put up a "g" then.
老兄,不管怎样,我还至少打进个白球嘞
I'll put up two gs, you ain't sayin' nothin'.
我他♥娘♥的♥都打进俩白球了
White boy's back.
白小子回来了
Yo, Adam, what up, fool? Hey.
呦~亚当~咋了~傻大个~? 嘿~
I see you thought about what we talked about
我知道你想过那天我们
the other day, huh? I did.
谈论的内容了? 对,想过
And, uh, I found it very inspirational,
嗯,我觉得十分鼓舞人心
so I spoke to my brother about it.
所以我就跟我弟说了这事
But that's--that's not why I'm here, uh--
但那不是我来这里的原因
no problem, have a seat, man.
没事,自己找地儿坐吧
No, I-I'd rather stand.
不了,我还是站着吧
My wife is running for mayor of Berkeley,
我老婆正在竞选贝克里市的市长
and I'm very proud of her.
而且我也引以为傲
So you're here because you want my vote?
所以你跑过来是来拉选票的?
See, I got this little prison situation
我蹲过号♥子
that kind of makes me, uh, ineligible.
选举权都没了
I see. Well, my wife would've loved your vote.
我明白,我老婆肯定很乐意得到你的支持
But what she really needs right now
但她现在真正需要的
is money for her campaign.
是竞选经费
See, she's running on an education platform.
她主打教育牌
She really wants to get schools
她想让贝克里的学校
here in Berkeley on the right track.
都回归正轨
And she's gonna do it, if she's elected.
一旦她当选,她肯定会这么做的
You know, she's the most tenacious,
你知道她很顽固的
selfless person you'll ever meet.
她肯定是你见过最大公无私的人
And her platform is education,
由于主打教育牌
so she has a tough time raising money.
所以她现在急需竞选经费
We've got a lot of small donations,
我们得到过一小笔赞助
but we need one big donation
但我们现在还需要一大笔赞助
to help us really compete in this race.
来帮助我们来赢得竞选
And that's why I'm here.
这就是我来这的原因,喵~
How much you lookin' for?
你们还需要多少?
Uh, $20,000.
呃……两万块钱
You think she got what it takes?
你觉得这值得吗?
I do. I know she does.
肯定值得,我相信她
What you think? You already know what I think.
你们怎么想? 你知道我们怎么想
Man, it's for the kids, fool.
老兄,这都是为了孩子们
It's only 20 gs. What you talkin' about?
才两万块嘛, 你说啥?
Here. Here.
嗯,一张,两张……
Uh, hold on a second.
呃……稍等一下
Mister r.A.Y., I-I don't think I can accept cash.
老雷啊,我……我们不能接受现金
Little ray! Yeah, dad?
小雷啊~ 咋了,老爹
Bring daddy his checkbook. Okay, where is it?
把我的支票本拿来 好嘞,那玩意在哪?
It's on my desk. Okay.
在我书桌上 好嘞~
I didn't--I didn't know you had a son.
我……我居然不知道你还……有个儿子
[Scoffs] Yeah, that's why I do what I do.
对,这也是我为啥支持你老婆的原因
Yeah. Say hi to Mr. Braverman.
好嘞,叫布雷弗曼叔叔
Hello. Hi.
叔叔好 你好
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Look, the schools in this city are a joke.
听着,这个城市现在的学校就是个笑话
Make sure she makes them better, all right?
你得保证你老婆能让学校变得更好,明白吗?
She will. That's what she's gonna do.
她会的,这就是她竞选市长的原因
Oh, yeah, and tell your wife there's a speed bump
哦,对了,我住的那条街的街口
at the end of my street.
有条减速带
I don't like it.
那玩意烦透了
When she gets elected,
她要当了市长
I want it gone.
我希望她能下令拆掉它
Oh, it's gone.
当然了,放心吧
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,太谢谢了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨~
Hey, babe. What are you doing home so early?
嘿,宝贝,这么早就回来了?
Are you fixing the chair?
在修椅子?
Yeah. Yay.
是啊 挺好
Trying to earn my keep around here.
还指着这个活呢
[Laughs]Finally. Hi.
终于……来,啵儿一个
Your mom called, like, two or three times.
你妈打了两三次电♥话♥
What did she say?
她说了些啥?
She just left a message, said to call her back.
她就留了几条留言,让你给她回电♥话♥
[Sighs] She's annoying.
她烦死了
No. Mmhmm.
别这么说 真的很烦
She's a mom. She's the worst.
怎么说也是你妈啊 她最坏了
Hmm. Hey, I got some good news.
对了,给你说个好消息
What?
啥?
I have decided that I would
我正式决定
officially like to marry you at the lake.
我们要在湖边结婚
Really? Mmhmm.
真滴? 当然了
Wow. Are you happy?
哇哦 开心吗?
Yeah. [Laughs]
开心 嘿嘿
Are you sure? I'm positive.
你确定? 当然了
It's magical, and there's...
那地方有神奇的力量
Nowhere else I'd rather become your wife.
让我心甘情愿成为你的妻子
Where you--where we going?
我们……我们这是要去哪?
To show my appreciation, like...
为了表示我的感激之情……咱……
Finally. In a special way.
终于还是 用特殊的方法感谢你吧~~~~~
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表