剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's that good? Yeah.
有那么好吗 当然了
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢 亲爱的
So thoughtful of you.You're my thoughtful girl.
你考虑得太周到了 真是我的贴心小棉袄
Are you sure you're not going to need this?
你确定我会用得到这个吗
Yes, I'm sure.
当然 我确定
It's just taking up room in the closet.
就相当于把房♥间搬到这个衣橱里
So this is... this is for you.This is for Italy.
这就是专为你专为意大利而打造的
Yeah. I'm proud of you.
嗯 我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you for doing this.
我为你做些事而感到骄傲
Me too. Yeah.
我也是 对
You know, dad and I have been together so long.
我跟你老爸都待一起那么久了
We've been practically joined at the hip.
我们几乎都同穿一条裤子
I forget sometimes that we're two separate people.
我有时候差点都忘了我们是两个完全独♥立♥的个体
You know, he's such a big personality, you know?
他是个大男子主义者
A huge presence in the room.
具有强烈的存在感
This time it's not about him. It's about me.
这一次不再是关乎他了 而是关乎我自己
About what I want.
关乎我的希求
What makes me happy, and going to Italy,
关乎什么能让我开心 以及去意大利的事
it's about me.
是关乎我的事
It's about the other person in the marriage.
是关乎这段婚姻中的另外一半
What?
怎么啦
Oh.
哦
Sweetie?
宝贝
I'm just so happy for you. Come here.
我只是为你感到高兴而已 来拥抱一个
Oh.
哦~
Oh.
哦~
All right, come on in, you guys.
好了 进来吧 各位
Drinks over there, and just find a spot to sit, okay?
喝的在这边 自己找地方坐吧 好吗
Here.
给你
Here, you want these?
想要这个吗
Here you go, if you want them.
你想要的话也给你一个
Here you go, if you want them.
你想要的话也给你一个
Thanks.
谢谢
I need this. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我需要这个
I'll get you new ones.
我给你们拿瓶新的
Hey, hi. How are you?
你好 最近如何
Thanks for coming.
感谢你的到来
Have you seen Oliver? No, sorry.
你有看见奥利弗吗 没有 抱歉
Okay. Hi.
好吧 嗨
How's it going? It's good to see you.
最近怎么样了 很高兴见到你
Thanks for coming.Hi,how are you?It's good to see u.
感谢你的到来 嗨 你还好吗 很高兴见到你们
Thanks for coming, you guys.
感谢前来 各位
Yeah, have a good time.
玩得开心
See you guys later.
待会儿见
All right, listen, thanks for coming.
好了 听着 非常感谢你能来捧场
Don't forget to tell all your friends to buy the album.
别玩了告诉你的朋友们来买♥♥这张唱片哦
Hey, have you seen Oliver? Yes, I have.
嘿 又看见奥利弗吗 看见了
He's hiding out in the bathroom.
他正躲在厕所呢
He said he needs to be alone so he can focus his energy,
他说他得静会儿 这样才能集中精力
or something like that.
之类的
Oh, so he's puking?Okay?
那他是在吐吗
I think that's code for puking.
我觉得这是在吐的征兆
Hey, drew. What's going on?
嘿 德鲁 怎么啦
You looking for somebody?
你在找什么人吗
Yeah. I'm waiting for Natalie.
对 我等找娜塔莉
Natalie "joni Mitchell" Natalie?
娜塔莉 就是喜欢乔妮·米歇尔的那个娜塔莉
Yeah,"joni Mitchell"Natalie. Any luck with that?
对 喜欢乔妮·米歇尔的那个娜塔莉 成事儿了
Yeah, sure.
当然了
Really,like,have gotten lucky,or just feeling lucky?
真的 是已经成事儿了 还是感觉快成事儿了
Stop trying to live vicariously through your nephew.
别对你侄子的私事儿刨根问底
I have a three-month-old at home.This is all I got.
我都三个月没出过门了 好吗
We're meeting here, so that's good.
我们约好在这儿见面的 所以还好啦
So this is a date? Sounds pretty good.
那是在约会咯 听起来不错嘛
It's not a date, no. Sounds like a date.
不是约会啦 听起来就是嘛
It's a date. We're kind of...
就是约会 我们更像是...
You might go steady eventually, too.
你们关系最终会平稳的
Together, but also not.
好像是在同居又有点不像
Together? Kind of.
同居 有点啦
Kind of? Wow.
有点 哇哦
How deep are you into this situation?
你们现在已经发展到什么地步了
I can't tell, actually.
我也搞不清楚
It seems my work on this college kid has paid off.
我在这大学生身上花的心血终于得到回报了
Which one, the redhead? Which one is it?
是哪个 红头发的那个吗 到底是哪个
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你还好吗
Good. Good.
很好 很好
All right, yeah.
好了
We're so stoked to see these guys play.
我们现在是非常想看到这些家伙的表演呢
Do you guys want to get a seat?
你们想找个地方坐坐吗
Everyone?
所有人
You guys want to head down this way? OK,let's go.
你们想去这边吗 好吧 走吧
I would have probably gone
我这会儿估计就该跟
with the black girl, you know me.
那个黑妞一块走了 你懂我的
It looks like my work really paid off, though.
这更像是我的了努力得到了回报
Ka-boom. They're together.
哈哈 他们在同居了诶
I don't have a good feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
Oh, my goodness.
天呐
What's going on here? Okay, okay.
怎么回事 好吧 好吧
Oh, my God. Now, he's gonna tune.
天呐 他要调音了现在
This is, um... Why is this happening?
这真是... 这到底怎么回事儿
This is horrible,this is the worst day of my life.
太糟了 这真是我这一生中最糟糕的时刻了
Oh, my God.This guy...
天呐 这个家伙...
♪So what about us? What about us?
♪那我们呢 那我们呢
♪What about wanderlust?
♪那我们的环游愿望呢
♪What about love in a freefall now?
♪那我们自♥由♥下落的爱恋呢
♪But what about nights?
♪那夜晚又如何呢
Actually, he's not bad.
事实上 他还不赖嘛
♪What about this on the way back out?
♪那你这食言又算什么呢
♪I need a little laugh need a little laugh
♪我需要一丝笑声 一丝笑声
♪Might need a little laugh need a little laugh
♪可能需要展露一丝笑颜 一丝笑颜
Great save, Amber.
很棒的救场 安博
Thanks. Good job.
谢谢 干得不错
♪Just a little just a little
♪就一丝 只需一丝
♪Just a little that
♪就那么一丝而已
♪so where do we go? Where do we go?
♪我们又将去往何处 去往何处
♪'Cause even I don't know
♪我甚至根本不知道
Hey, thanks for that.
很感谢你邀请我来
That was, like,so cool to be right in there with them.
他们简直是太棒了
Yeah, I like it too.
对啊 我也喜欢他们
They're kind of pop rocky,but in the best way possible.
他们有一点流行摇滚风 但可能是最完美的结合了
Yeah, I can see it.
嗯 我明白
My friends want to hit this party at phi kap.
我的朋友们要在斐凯酒吧开派对
You want to come with us?
你想一起来吗
No, I should probably stay back, actually.
不了 我得留下来
I have to help my sister tear down, so...
我得帮我姐才那些装饰之类的 所以...
Oh.
哦
This isn't about the other night, is it?
这不会是因为我们那晚的缘故吧
No, no. No?
不是 当然不是 不是吗
Because, I mean, that was great.
那晚真的很棒
Yeah. And I like you.
嗯 而且我也喜欢你
I just hope I didn't give you the wrong idea.
我只是希望你不要会错意
No.
不会
I mean, that was a hook up, right?
那只是一♥夜♥情♥而已 对吧
It was just a hook up.Yes, we hooked up.
就是一♥夜♥情♥而已 我们一♥夜♥情♥了
That happened, yeah. We're in college, you know.
确实是 我们现在是大学生了
Yeah. I worked so hard to get here.
对 我很努力才进了这所大学
I was so good in high school.
我高中成绩很好的
Now, I kind of just want to.
我现在只是想
Kick back and relax,hang out,meet people.It's all right.
休息放松一下 闲逛一下 多见见朋友 很好
Totally. I fully understand that.
绝对的 我完全明白
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表