剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
This is Natalie. She's my--
这是娜塔莉 她是我的...
are you boyfriend and girlfriend?
你们是男女朋友关系吗
No, we're just friends. Um, no.
不 我们就是朋友而已 嗯 不是
I just asked my first girl out.
我才邀请我的第一个女孩一起约会呢
Nice! Good work. Nice.
不错 做得好 不错
But then she said no. Well, her loss.
但是她拒绝了我 那是她的损失
She lives in Minnesota anyway. Yeah.
她住在明尼苏达 对
And apparently long-distance relationships are hell.
但很明显异地恋太糟糕了
That's true.
确实是
All right.Talk to you later.
好吧 待会儿再聊
I don't see what the problem is.
我没觉得有什么问题啊
You bought a vote?
你买♥♥了张选票
You're damn right, I bought a vote.
你说得没错 我买♥♥了张选票
If she wins by one vote,
要是她一票的优势获胜
that's gonna be the best $40 dollars I ever spent.
这将会是我花过最有价值的40美元
You can't do that.
你不能那样做
How are you so sure he even voted for Kristina?
你又怎么知道他原先不是打算投给克里斯蒂娜的呢
When did you become such a cynic? You can't buy a vote.
你什么时候变得那么喜欢挖苦人了 你不能买♥♥选票
I saw in this man's eyes he was a trustworthy man.
我看过那家伙的眼睛 他值得我信任
Oh, really? Oh, my goodness.
真的吗 天呐
I mean, he sold his vote,
他卖♥♥了自己的选票
but he was very trustworthy,other than that.
但他值得信任 就是这样
We need to talk.
我们的谈一谈
I would have trusted him with Aida--
我甚至敢把艾达托付给他
hey, Joel. Hey, guys.
嘿 乔 嘿 大家好
How's it going? We'll be right back.
你还好吗 去去就回
What number sandwich is that?
那个三明治是几号♥
Three means five, doesn't it?
三根手指意味着是五号♥
I was trying to deal with Victor,
我一直在努力处理维克多的事儿
and he's so upset.
他最近一直很沮丧
Yes. He is so upset and
嗯 他非常沮丧 而且...
that's the position you wanted to be in.
这不是你想扮演的角色吗
I feel like you're not there.
我感觉你没有关心他
I'm not there for Victor?
我没有关心维克多吗
I feel like you're not even there.
我感觉你根本一点都不顾家
I am there for him.I am there for Sydney.
我很关心他 也很关心西德妮
What more do you want?
你到底想干嘛
What about me?I needed you in that moment.
那我呢 我现在需要你
What about you? I felt like I was drowning,
你吗 我觉得我快被淹死了
and I could not get a hold of you,
而且我还抓不到你的手
and you're just having casual sushi dinner.
而你却随随便便地吃着寿司晚餐
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do that to me? I don't know...
你怎么能这样对我 我不知道...
I could not get a hold of you.
我根本就感觉不到你
I never would have walked into your office
我从不会闯进你在莱昂·邓格拉夫
with Leon Dengraff and talked to him that way.
公♥司♥的办公室 也不会跟他那样讲话
I never would have done that to him.
我从不会对他这样做
I never would have done that to you.
我也从没有这样对你过
Joel,this is not about the work.
乔 这无关乎于工作
I never would have treated him that way.
我绝对不会这样对他
I never would have treated you that way.
也绝不会这样对你
That could have cost me my job,Julia.
那样可能会害我丢掉饭碗的 茱莉亚
Joel, this is about... Nine years.
乔 这是关于... 九年了
I give you nine years. Victor.
我给了你九年时间 维克多
I championed you for nine years,
我拥护了你九年
and you can't give me--
而你却不肯给我...
you can't give me three months.
连三个月都不肯给我吗
This is not about the work.
这与工作无关
It's not?
无关吗
This is about a family crisis that is happening right now.
这是关于我们家现在爆发的家庭危机
It was about the work when you were working.
你工作的时候就跟工作有关
It was about the work when you were working,
你工作的时候就跟工作有关
and I was there for you.I supported you.
而我就一直默默在你背后支持着你
We never went through anything like this.
当时我们也没遇到过现在这种事啊
I looked over every deposition you had.
我一直看着你所做的证词
I was there to champion every trial, every trial, Julia.
我一直拥护着你的每一次尝试 每一次啊 茱莉亚
I'm sharing in your joy on this project,Joel.
我也跟你一起在分享着这个项目的喜悦 乔
Great, it really shows.
好极了 还真是表现出来了
But we're going through a family crisis right now.
但我们正经历着家庭危机
Okay, okay, well--
好吧 好吧
and I feel like you're not there.
而我觉得你根本就不关心
Well, I'll be there.
我会去关心的
I'll go solve it right now.
我马上就去解决这事儿
Tell Kristina I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you
告诉克里斯蒂娜我很抱歉不能在这儿陪你
and there for our children.
也不能陪我们的孩子
God.
天呐
Okay, so what is the latest?
好吧 最新战况如何
You know,we're hanging in there.
我们得挺住了
You know, we're down a bit,
我们有一点落后
but it's close, so... Okay.
但票数非常接近 所以... 好吧
Just waiting for district four to come in.
就看四区的情况如何了
District four,that's Bob little country.
四区可是小鲍的王国啊
Yeah,but your numbers have been getting better there.
对 但是最近你的支持率在那边也有所上升
When do we expect the districtfour numbers to come in?
四区什么时候才会弄完
You know, any minute.
随时都有可能
You got your speeches? Yes, I do.
准备好你的演讲吗 当然准备好了
I've got the winning and I've got the losing.
不论胜败 都准备好了
Heather, what does your gut tell you?
海瑟 你的本能告诉你了什么
You know,my gut tells me that it's close.
我的本能告诉我 胜利在即
Well, that is not helping me right now.
那样说对我也没什么帮助现在
All right, look, Kristina,get some booze.
好吧 听着 克里斯蒂娜 去豪饮两杯
You know, it'll calm your nerves.
这样会让你冷静点
You're gonna need it either way.
反正不管如何你都得要喝的
And, look, hey, either way, you did great.
听着 不论结果如何 你都做得非常棒
Really.
真的
We're gonna lose. Hey.
我们要输了 嘿 别这样想
Did you see that look on her face?
你刚才没看到她的表情吗
Honey, we're going down.
亲爱的 我们输定了
I just think--I think she has a little indigestion.
我觉着她可能是有点消化不良而已
All right?
好吗
Don't read too much into this stuff, okay?
别想太多 好吗
I'm just nervous. I know.
我实在是太紧张了 我知道
Let me get you that drink, all right?
我去给你弄杯喝的 好吗
Okay, honey?
好吧 亲爱的
Mm.
嗯
Okay?
好吗
Thank you.Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you all so very much.
非常感谢
I just got off the phone with Bob Little,
我刚才接到小鲍的电♥话♥
and I conceded the election to him.
我没能赢他
It's a bummer.
我失败了
It was very close, but he ran a great race,
票数非常接近了 但他确实竞选得非常棒
and I think that Bob is going to make an incredible mayor.
我觉得他一定会成为一个非常优秀的市长的
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you
我想借此机会感谢各位
so much all of you that have supported me
感谢你们在这整场竞选中
throughout this campaign,
这么支持我
and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
我是打心底感激你们
You know,some of you might not know this,
你们中或许有人不知道
but a year ago,
一年之前
I thought I might not even be here today,
我从未想过会站在这个舞台
and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.
我这样说一点也没有夸大其词
I really didn't know which way things were going to turn out.
我真没有预料到事情会朝什么方向发展
And I just want to say how grateful
我只想告诉你们
I am that I actually am here,and with
我能在这儿有多感激大家
your help I'm able to fulfill a dream of mine
有了你们的帮助 我才能实现
that I never thought possible.
我曾经连想都不敢想的事儿
All of you, I just thank you,
我只想感谢你们所有的人
and I really want to stay in touch with you.
而且我真的还想继续与你们保持联♥系♥
Most of you have my cell phone number...
你们大部分人都有我的电♥话♥号♥码
Which is good.
这样很好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表