剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I know you don't want to talk about it,
我知道你不想说话
but we've been driving for over two hours,
可我们都开了两个多小时了
and I think your dad and I can help
我觉如果你告诉我们原因的话
if you explain to us what happened.
我跟你♥爸♥爸可以帮到你
Can we turn on the radio?
能把电台打开吗
Yeah.
行
That's a good idea. We can wait till we get home.
这主意不错 我们可以等到回家再说
We'll talk about it then.
到了家我们再谈
Why do all the other kids hate me?
为什么其他孩子都讨厌我
Honey, nobody hates you. They're just idiots.
宝贝 没人讨厌你 他们都是笨蛋
Nobody hates you. Is it because I'm weird?
没人讨厌你 就因为我是个怪咖吗
Honey, you're not weird, okay?
宝贝 你一点都不怪 好吗
I think sometimes--I don't know--
我觉得有时候啊
kids don't understand your asperger's,
孩子们只是不理解你的艾斯伯格综合征而已
and they misinterpret it as being weird or whatever.
他们误把它当做是很怪之类的
But you're not weird.
但是你一点都不怪
You're--you're so smart, and you're hilarious.
你 你很聪明 你很幽默
If I'm smart and hilarious,
如果我又聪明又幽默
then why do they hate me?
那他们为什么还会讨厌我
They...
他们
They don't hate you.
他们不讨厌你
I promise. Trevor peed in my canteen.
我向你保证 特雷弗在我水壶里撒尿
I'm gonna kill him.
我要宰了他
He said he did it because I'm a freak.
他说他后则么做就因为我是个怪胎
I am a weirdo freak. You're not a freak.
我是个怪胎 你才不是呢
I think he's right.
我觉得他说得对
No, he's an asshole, Max.
不 他是个混球 麦克斯
He's an idiot. You're not a freak, honey.
他就是个蠢货 你才不是什么怪胎
I think I am a freak.
我觉得我是个怪胎
I try to understand them, but I can't.
我努力去理解他们了 可我做不到
Asperger's is supposed to make me smart.
艾斯伯格本来该让我变得聪明的
But if I'm smart, then why...
但如果我很聪明的话 那为什么
Why don't I get why they're laughing at me?
为什么我理解不了他们为什么要笑我
They all do it, even the nice kids,
他们都笑我 就连那些好孩子都笑我
even Micah.
甚至连麦迦都笑我
And I don't understand why.
我不明白为什么
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's okay. Honey, it's okay.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
You're not allowed to be without a seat belt
不戴安全带是不允许
in a moving vehicle. I don't care.
乘车的 我不在乎
I don't like being hugged. I don't care right now.
我不喜欢被别人抱 我现在不管这么多
I don't like being hugged. I know you don't.
我不喜欢被人拥抱 我知道你不喜欢
I just want you to listen to me. I don't like being hugged.
我只想让你听我说 我不喜欢被人抱着
Shh.
嘘
I love you, buddy, okay?
我爱你 儿子 好吗
I love you so, so much. It's okay.
我非常非常爱你 没事的
Hank?
汉克
Hi. Hey. Hi.
嗨 嘿 嗨
What are you... Well, I just figured, uh...
你在... 我只是觉得
I don't know.
我不知道
I figured I should be here as a friend
我觉得我应该像个朋友一样
in case you cry or something.
来这里陪着你 免得你哭什么的
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
You don't want to be alone when you cry, right?
你哭的时候可不想一个人 对吧
We'll go get a drink, and we'll cry together.
我们可以去喝一杯 我们可以一起哭
Yeah, good luck.
那 祝你好运
Hey, wa--Sarah, wait.
萨拉 等等
Don't cry no matter what happens in there.
无论在里面发生了什么都不要哭
Just don't--don't cry, 'cause...
千万不能哭 因为
The work that you did...
你的作品
Was phenomenal.
非常棒
You should be proud of it.
你应该应以为傲
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
So, no matter what happens, just know that.
所以 无论发生什么 你都要记住我刚才说的
♪ I don't know who to blame
♪ 我不知道该责备谁
♪ I don't know if it's all the same
♪ 我不知道是否还是一样
♪ but I think you love me too
♪ 但我相信你还爱我
♪ 'cause you say that you do
♪ 因为你说过你爱我
Don't even think about putting that guitar down.
别想把我的吉他给扔掉
You're embarrassing.
你太让我难为情了
Drew, you have to play me that song right now.
德鲁 你必须马上给我弹那首歌♥
I'm not playing you anything. It's been in my head
我才不要给你弹任何东西呢 自从我那天听到之后
ever since I heard it the other day. Please.
这首歌♥就一直在我脑海挥之不去 求你了
Through the wall in the hallway? Yes,
隔着墙在走廊那边听到的吗 对啊
please. I'm not playing it.
求你了 我才不要弹呢
Drew, I've done everything for you. It's very embarrassing.
德鲁 我为你做了那么多事诶 这太难为情了
I've let you stay here. I've fed you. I know.
我收留了你 我还供你吃喝 我知道
I've given you drugs. I appreciate it.
我甚至连药都给你磕 我很感激你
Please, the least you can do is play me a song.
拜托了 至少你能为我弹一首歌♥吧
Drew,I feel sad,and it's gonna make me feel better. It's humiliated.
德鲁 我很伤心 听了这首歌♥会让我好受些的 这太丢人了
I can't sing also. You know I can't sing.
我也不会唱歌♥ 你知道我不会唱歌♥
Please?
求你了
Please, for me?
求你了 为我唱一下吧
It's just me, you know. I'll play it. You're gonna feel bad for me,
只是我而已 我弹 你会觉得很糟糕的
but whatever. I'll help you.
不过不管啦 我会帮你的
I'll--I'll figure it out and sing with you, okay?
我会 我会帮你跟你起一唱的 行吗
All right.
好吧
♪ I don't know who to blame
♪ 我不知道该责怪谁
♪ I don't know if it's all the same
♪ 我不知道是否还是一样
♪ but I think you love me too
♪ 但我相信你还爱着我
♪ because you say that you do
♪ 因为你说过你爱我
♪ and when I say it
♪ 当我说出口
♪ it's only with you that I meant it
♪ 我只想跟你在一起
♪ know that I've got you
♪ 我知道我有你在身边
♪ so know that you got me too
♪ 所以你也要知道我也在你身边
♪ 'cause I love you the way you are
♪ 因为我爱你跟我爱我一样深
♪ no matter what I'll always want you back
♪ 不论如何 我都一直希望你能回到我身边
♪ now they're gone and took away
♪ 你现在带着自己的一部分一去不还
♪ I promise you I will always stay
♪ 我答应过你我会永远留在你身边
♪ I don't know if I'm in the right
♪ 我不知道我这样做是否正确
♪ I don't know if I'm on the right side
♪ 我不知道我是否是正确的
♪ if you lose your peace of mind
♪ 如果你失去了理智
♪ I'll be the one you can find
♪ 我就是那个可以帮你找回理智的人
♪ I love you the way you are
♪ 我爱你同你爱我一般深
♪ no matter what, I'll always want you back
♪ 无论发生什么 我都一直希望你能回来
♪ now they're gone and took away
♪ 你现在却带着自己一部分一去不还
♪ a part of you, but I will always stay
♪ 但我还会留在你身边
♪ but I will always stay
♪ 但我还会永远留在你身边
It's really good.
真的很好听
All right, bud. It's time.
好了 儿子 该走了
We got to go here.
我们得走了
I don't want this phone anymore.
我不想要这手♥机♥了
You can take it back to the store.
你把它退回商店吧
Uh, okay.
好吧
Well, if I take it back, I'm not getting you an upgrade.
如果我退回去了 我就不能再帮你升级了
No. You can take it back.
不用了 你把它退回去吧
I don't--I don't want it.
我不...我不想要了
What's going on?
怎么了
Do you think if you take the phone back,
你觉得把手♥机♥退回去了
mom will stop being mad at you?
妈就会不再生你的气了吗
Buddy, I'm...
儿子 我
I messed up, okay?
是我搞砸了 好吗
Not you.
不是你
I, uh--I should have communicated more
我...我应该多跟你妈沟通一些的
with your mom, and that's my fault.
这是我的不对
We're just trying to figure this situation out, you know?
我们都只是在努力想解决问题 你知道吗
The adults too.
这是我们大人的事
No, but is it my fault that you and mom got separated?
不 你跟妈分开都是我的错
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Because Sydney said that before I moved in with you guys,
因为西德妮说在我搬来跟你们住之前
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表