剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
so, please... Yeah.
随意请您... 嗯
He's--he's pretty, uh, torn up.
他...他很难过
That's terrible. Do you know who else is torn up?
那太糟了 您知道还有谁也很难过吗
Me. 'Cause I got broken up with.
我 因为我被他分手了
I know...
我知道...
That if you let this kid go and you don't say good-bye,
你要是连告别都不告就让他走了
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
你以后都会后悔的
You realize that I didn't ask him to leave, right?
您知道不是我让他走的 对吧
realize he broke off our engagement.
你也知道是他悔了我们的订婚
He asked me to marry him, and then he took it back.
是他让我嫁给他的 然后又是他自己反悔的
He left me.
是他抛弃了我
But he deserves a good-bye.
但他值得一个告别
What about what I deserve?
那我呢
What about what your granddaughter deserves
那您的孙女在完完全全按照您说的做了之后
after I did exactly what you told me to do,
应该值得些什么呢
which was to be patient and kind and loving and open
您让我用耐心 仁慈心 爱心 以及宽容心
and try to stand by him through everything?
支持者他陪他走过风雨
And I did that. And I know you have
我已经做到了 我知道您一直对他
a weird military thing with him,
有一种奇怪的军人情谊
but what about me? Amber. Amber.
那我呢 安博 安博
Here, give me your hand.
来 把你的手给我
Sweetheart, do you love him?
宝贝 你爱他吗
I don't know why you would ask me a question like that.
我不明白您为什么要问我这种问题
I don't know what you're trying to say,
我也不明白您想说些什么
but I don't want to talk about this with you.
但我不想跟您谈论这些事
It's--it's--it's not your business.
这...这...这根本不管关您什么事儿
It's just not.
真的不关您的事儿
Okay.
好吧
And I didn't even want to go to the basketball game anyways.
反正我也不想去看篮球赛
It's a dumb sport. Yeah, I agree. It's boring.
篮球是项很蠢的运动 没错 我同意 篮球太无聊了
And then the last three minutes take, like, an hour.
特别是最后三分钟简直是度日如年
It's a waste of time.
就是在浪费时间
And I also don't see why it was bad to say
而且我也不明白为什么说他
he can't play basketball because he's in a wheelchair.
不能打篮球不好 因为他本来就是坐轮椅的
It's a fact.
那是事实
Yeah, hold on, hold on, hold on.
嗯 等会儿 等会儿
Hello.
喂
Uh-huh.
嗯
Uh, yeah, okay. Yeah. No, it's all right.
啊 嗯 好 嗯 不 没关系
All right, thank--well, hold on.
好吧 谢...等一下
Do you mind telling me who did get it?
你介意告诉我是谁得到了那个机会吗
Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought.
嗯 嗯 跟我想的一样
Yeah. All right, thank you.
嗯 行 谢谢你
Oh, you're aunt Sarah--she's something.
你萨拉姑姑 她是太牛了
I'm not allowed to talk about aunt Sarah while I'm here.
我不被允许在这儿讨论萨拉姑姑的事儿
What? If you mention aunt Sarah,
什么 如果你提到了萨拉姑姑
then I have to either change the subject or leave.
那我要么改变话题 要么就得走
All right,you know what?We won't call her aunt Sarah.
好了 那我们不叫她萨拉姑姑
How about that? We'll just call her, um,
这样如何 我们就叫她...
"the competitor."
“对手”
Anyway, the competitor--she stole a job from me,
“对手”从我这抢了一份工作
even though she's far less qualified.
尽管她还远不够格
Then how'd she get the job?
那她怎么得到那份工作的
She's very, um, charming.
她非常迷人
That's not really the word I want to use.
我其实也不想用这个词儿
Everybody likes her.
但大家都喜欢她
I like you better than aunt Sarah.
我较萨拉姑姑来说更喜欢你一些
Well, you might be the only one.
你可能是唯一一个这么想的人
Everyone else sucks. Pretty much.
大家都逊毙了 差不多吧
♪ What's it mean, Mrs. starfish?
♪ 你什么意思海星夫人
♪ you're lonely like me
♪ 你同我一样孤独
oh, hello.
哦 你好
Oh, hey. I'm out.
嘿 我不弹了
I'm out by the end of the day.I know the drill.
我今天一天都不弹了 我知道规矩的
I'm out. Don't worry.
我不弹了 不用担心
Did you go in today?
你今天去了吗
Nope. Nope.
没有 没有
Oh, there's the man right there.
有人打电♥话♥来了诶
17 missed Crosby calls.
克劳斯比的17个未接来电
This man is dedicated.
这家伙还真较真儿
Did Crosby ever tell you that I was a professional dancer?
克劳斯比没告诉你我是个专业舞者吗
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
That's hot. Are we talking, like, jazzercise pants,
那样挺辣的 我们是在说穿着爵士健美操裤的那种
or are we talking, like, exotic kind of vibe?
还是异域风情的那种
None of the above.
都不是
You know, I started dancing when I was six,
我6岁就开始跳舞了
and I wanted to be a dancer when I grew up,
而且我一直梦想长大之后做一名舞者
but as I got older, I realized that there were...
但随着年龄的增长 我意识到...
There were a lot of girls with the same dream,
有太多的女孩儿怀揣着同样的梦想
and I wondered, like, why was I gonna make it?
然后我就在想 我要怎样才能成功呢
I totally get that. You know?
我完全懂你的感受 是吗
But I went for it anyway, because I knew if I didn't
但是我还是不顾一切的追逐这梦想 因为我知道
that for the rest of my life,
我要是不去尝试的话
I would wonder could I've made it.
我的余生都将会在猜想自己是否能做得到
I just had to know.
我必须要知道答案
You think that might be
你觉得这是不是
why you don't want to go back to the studio?
你不想回录音棚的原因呢
Because once you're done, it's over.
因为一旦你完成了 一切都结束了
The album's gonna be out there, people are gonna judge it,
专辑需要出世 人们自会评价它的
and there's nothing you can do about it anymore.
而对此你也无能为力了
Oh, I know. I'm not afraid of sucking.
我知道 我不害怕失败
That's not what it's about. I'm not afraid of that.
不是因为这个原因 我不害怕这个
What I am afraid of is just being mediocre.
我是在害怕平庸
I just...
我只是...
I just want it to be great.
我只是想变得不凡
You know? Mmhmm.
你懂吗 嗯
That great that you dreamed when you were a kid, you know?
就是你小时候憧憬的那种不凡 你知道吗
Mmhmm. Like, the real deal.
嗯哼 真实情况就是
This is all I've ever known how to do.
这是我为一所会的东西
This--I literally have no other skills.
我真的别无他长
It's not funny. I'm serious.
这不是在说笑 我是认真的
No, I agree with you.
我同意你所说的
Look, Oliver, you got to get it out there.
听我说 奥利弗 你得自己走出来
Otherwise, you'll always wonder.
否则你会一直在猜测
Oh, golly. She's finally down.
天呐 她终于睡着了
Good.
很好
She was feisty today, like her daddy.
她今天真活跃 就跟她爸爸一样
What you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I was thinking about calling Micah's parents and begging them
我在想打电♥话♥给麦迦的父母向他们
to have him go to this warriors game with Max.
请求让麦迦跟麦克斯去看勇士队的比赛的事
Well, you know me--I'm not above begging,
你知道我...我不擅长求情
especially when it comes to Max, but--
尤其是到了麦克斯身上的时候 但是...
I just don't know that it's gonna help
我不知道这是不是
what is really going on here.
对现在这种情况有用
Well, what do you think is really going on here?
那你觉得这一切到底是怎么回事儿
Max has lost his only friend at school.
麦克斯失去了学校唯一的朋友
The kids at school are starting to notice
学校的人只会盯着
that Max has his...Differences.
麦克斯的不同看
And he's all alone.
他很孤单
Honey, look, I mean, I want to fix things for Max
亲爱的 我一直想替麦克斯弥补这些
all the time--you know that I do.
你知道我所做的
But he's getting older, and we can't just jump in
但他长大了 我们不能再继续一直跳进去
and solve his problems all the time.
帮他解决好所有的问题
He was humiliated, Kristina.
他被人羞辱了 克里斯蒂娜
You should have seen him when he was walking
你真应该看看他从那些孩子中
back to the car from those kids.
走回车里时的身影
I'm helpless.
我却帮不上忙
And I hate it.
我讨厌这种感觉
I just hate it.
真的很讨厌
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表