剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Thanks. Well, look, I get it.
谢了 我明白
This school can be a tough place.
这个学校比较棘手
Honestly, I wish that there were more schools
说实话 我希望还有更多的学校能接纳
that catered to kids like Max.
像麦克斯这样的学生
I mean, he's such a smart kid--
他是个那么的聪明的孩子...
it's so crazy that you're saying that,
你这样说真是太难以置信了
because we were actually thinking about--
因为我们其实在想...
we were talking about possibly starting our own school.
我们在想开一个自己的学校
Charter school. Yeah.
特殊学校 没错
For the in-between kids like Max
专门接收像麦克斯那样
who, you know, are gifted and do well
有天赋学习又不错
but need a little extra attention, like you said.
但需要像你说的那样的特殊关注的学生
Cool. So...
不错 所以...
Well, that's--that's great, that's great.
那...那样很棒 非常棒
You don't look like you think that's great.
你看起来可不觉得这样很棒
Well, it's just charter schools are tough.
是因为特殊学校很棘手
There's a lot of red tape. We know that.
有太多的繁文缛节 这我们知道
We're not really afraid of red tape.
我们不怕那些繁文缛节
I mean, we've dealt with other things before, so...
我们之前也处理过其他的事情 所以...
Well, honestly, a lot of times,
说实话 很多人
they just don't last.
都不能坚持到最后
Parents will start a charter school
父母会为自己的孩子开设
for their own kid.
特殊学校
Kid graduates, parents lose interest,
孩子毕业之后 他们便失去了兴趣
and the school falls apart.
然后学校就支离破碎了
We wouldn't--we wouldn't do that.
我们不会...我们不会这样的
Of course not. I'm not saying that at all.
当然不会 我不是那个意思
It's just I've seen this before.
只是我之前见得太多了
It's gonna be a lot harder than you think.
这比你们想象的要难太多了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
It's my day, right? Yeah.
今天轮到我了 对吧 对
Okay. Justit's green week, so...
好吧 今天是绿色周 所以...
I was here.
我来这儿了
Sustainability committee. Yeah.
责任委员会嘛 对
So I have to talk to you.
我不得不告诉你
Sydney was really upset
西德妮对在你那儿过夜
about spending the night at your place,
有点不安
so I was wondering if she could stay at the house tonight,
所以我在想她今天可不可以就待在家里
and you guys could have, like, a boys' night.
你们两个男生就可以过男生之夜
No. No, that's--
不 不行 那...
the therapist said that was, like, the--
专家说的那...
the--the--exactly the wrong thing to do right now.
这样做非常不对
Yeah, but she was throwing a tantrum
是这样没错 可是她在全班人的面前
in front of the whole class
为这事儿发了脾气
and, you know, wanted these specific pajamas for tomorrow,
还有她想为明天准备特别的睡衣
and she doesn't sleep well at your house, so I--
她在你那儿睡的不是很好 所以我...
you said yes?
你答应她了
Julia, that's--
茱莉亚 这...
come on, that's like--
拜托 这太...
the therapist told us we have to set up a routine
专家说过我们得制定常规计划
and be consistent with the schedule.
还要一直遵循计划的
That was, like, the most important thing right now.
现在这是最重要的事儿
I know. I want to be consistent.
我知道 我也想遵循计划
I really--I do,
真的 我想
but she's just--I don't know.
但是她...我不知道
You try telling her no in front of the whole class.
你难道要在全班人面前拒绝她吗
I told her no in front of the class
我已经在全班人面前
for eight years.
拒绝了她八年了
It's not fun,
这并不让人开心
but it's better than the opposite, you know?
但总比你那样做好 知道吗
If we don't stick to what we've set up,
如果我们不坚持我们制定下的计划
what we've laid out...
我们所费的...
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
I'll tell her that she's coming home with me,
我会告诉她她得跟我回家
and maybe you better--
或许你最好...
maybe it's better if you go, so she doesn't see you.
也许你走了会更好 这样她就看不见你了
And you can drop the pajamas off later.
你待会儿再把睡衣送过来
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you later then.
那待会儿见了
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm coming in tomorrow.
我明天要过来
Tomorrow. Okay.
明天 没问题
It's not my day. That's all right.
但明天不是我过来的日子 没关系
Well, ask your parents first. Then you can come.
你要先问过你父母才能过来
Since aunt Sarah's going to Africa next week,
既然萨拉姑姑下周要去非洲
can I help work on the surfsport project instead?
我能代替她来做照片吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Aunt Sarah is going to Africa next week with her boyfriend,
萨拉姑姑下周要跟她男朋友去非洲
so I wanted to work on the surfsport project.
所以我想代替她来做冲浪照片这个工作
Max, wait a minute. Are you sure about this?
麦克斯 等等 你确定吗
You've said on several different occasions
你已经在很多情况下说过
that I have a better eye than aunt Sara.
我的眼光比萨拉姑姑高了
You said it seven times.
你说过了七次
You also said that she talks too much when she works,
你还说过她工作的时候比我话多
and I rarely talk when I work.
而我在工作时几乎不说话
Personal business, right?
私事儿 对吗
Can I work on the surfsport project?
我能不能代替她做这个工作
Yeah. You know what?
可以 你知道吗
Yes, okay.
可以 好的
We're gonna talk about this later.
我们待会儿再谈这件事
Let's pack up this stuff.
先把东西收起来
I'm gonna close up the shop early today.
我今天要早点打烊了
Why?
为什么
Personal business. I got to--
私事儿 我得...
What does that mean? What do you have to do?
什么意思 你要去做什么
Don't worry about it. Come on.
你别管了 走吧
I'll drive you home. You want to drive?
我开车送你回家 你想坐车吗
You want to walk? You want to get a yogurt?
还是想走回去呢 你想吃酸奶吗
I'll give you a couple dollars to get a yogurt.
我给你两块钱买♥♥酸奶
I like yellow m&ms as a topping.
我想吃黄色M&M巧克力
Natalie, hey.
娜塔莉 嘿
Wow, you emerged. Yeah.
你总算出现了 对啊
You hear about the party tonight?
你听说今晚那个派对了吗
Yeah, I live on this campus. I hear about a party tonight.
当然 我是生活在这个学校的人 我当然听说过了
Okay, well, I was just gonna see if you're going.
好吧 我就想问问你去不去
I don't know. Maybe you want to go together.
你也许想跟我一起去呢
You want to go to a frat party with me?
你想跟我一起去兄弟会的派对
Yes, I know that it's weird.
对 我知道这有点怪
My sister and I--we made this plan to go,
我姐跟我 我们打算要去
so I was gonna see--
所以我想看看...
I-I don't get you, drew. I don't.
我...我真搞不懂你 德鲁 真的
Like, at first, you're like, "I like you.
最开始的时候你说“我喜欢你
want a relationship,"
我想你做我女朋友”
and then your ex-girlfriend comes
然后你的前女友就出现了
and basically lives with you, which is--
几乎是跟你住在了一起 这...
that was kind of a That was really weird, man.
这有点... 这真的很奇怪 老兄
Well, it was a special circumstance.
这是很特殊的情况
And then you disappear for, like, three weeks.
然后你就消失了 整整三周
Now you suddenly emerge.
现在又突然出现了
You pretend like nothing ever happened,
你装着一切都未发生过
and you want to take me to a frat party,
还想带我去参加兄弟会的派对
which I'm pretty sure is the last place
我敢肯定你说过那是你最不想
you said you ever wanted to be seen with me, so...
看到我的地方 所以...
I know Yeah.
我知道 嗯
No.
不
No, I don't want to go to a frat party with you.
不 我不想跟你去兄弟会派对
Okay.
好吧
Because I said I wanted a relationship,
因为我说过我想要一段稳定的恋爱关系
you said you wanted to be friends,
而你说你只想跟我做朋友
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表