剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Good. Yeah.
很好 对
Hey,you want a little company over there?
你想让我过来陪你一会儿吗
Ah, I'm gonna come to bed in just a sec.
我马上就上♥床♥来
I'm just--I'm just relaxing.
我就想先放松会儿
Mm.
嗯
Hey, kiddo.Can we talk?
嘿 小鬼 我们能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好吧
Um...
嗯...
This week, your dad and I
这周我跟你♥爸♥
have been talking to miss Mikindoe.
跟明基朵老师谈过了
Am I in trouble? No.
我惹什么麻烦了吗 没有
No, just the opposite. Yeah, not at all.
刚好相反 对 一点麻烦也没有
So proud of you, man.
我们很为你骄傲
Everybody knows you're working so hard.
大家都知道你学习很努力
My grades still suck.
我的成绩还是很差
Well, here's what we want for you.
我们想让你
We want you to have a place
换个地方学习
where you can take some time to catch up
好让你能跟上进度
and you can work on your reading skills.
你也能有更多的时间提升你的阅读能力
And so your dad and I thought that it would be
而且我跟你♥爸♥觉得
good for you to spend the rest of the year in fourth grade.
让你在下半年去四年级念书对你有好处
I don't want to--I don't want to do that.
我不想...我不想这么做
I can understand that.
我能理解
And we'll be here for you the whole time.
我们会一直陪着你的
No, no, this isn't fair.
不不 这不公平
We're almost half way through the year.
我们这学年都过了快一半了
Buddy, I know it doesn't seem fair.
儿子 我知道这很不公平
We probably should have done it sooner,Victor,
我们可能会尽快这么做 维克多
but we want to make sure it was the right decision.
但我们想知道这是不是正确的决定
But then I'll be in the same grade as Sydney?
但是我会跟西德妮在同一个年级
And what about all my friends?
那我的朋友怎么办
I'll never see them again.
我就在也见不着他们了
You remember when you started little league?
你还记得你才来的时候吗
Do you remember how hard that was
你还记得当时有多难
and how scary it was to you at first?
你一开始有多害怕吗
You'd never done it.
你从没放弃
And you practiced so hard. Exactly.
而且你那么努力 没错
You really put in the time.
你花了时间
You put in the work and then it clicked for it.
你也花了不少努力 后来不是变好了吗
And that's what this is gonna be.
现在也会那样的
You're gonna go back to fourth and you're gonna,you know,
你会回到四年级 你会
try so hard and then it's just gonna click.
继续努力 然后事情一样会顺利的
You know?It's just gonna click for you.
你知道吗 会好起来的
And from that point on... Victor.
从那儿开始... 维克多
You can do this.
你做得到的
You're a brave boy.I know you can do this
你是个勇敢的男孩 你做得到的
and we'll help you.
我么也会一直帮你的
It's gonna be fine.Buddy.
会好起来的 儿子
I want to be left alone.
我想一个人待会儿
Get out.
出去
I said to get out!
我说了 出去
Yeah.
行了
Wow.
哇哦
Hi! Hi, sweetie.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
Millie!
米莉
You just caught me on my way out.
我正要出去呢 你就打给我了
I was about to run for the bus.
我正准备去赶汽车呢
Okay.Boy.
好吧 天呐
Hey, mill--Camille,you look beautiful, honey.
嘿 米尔 卡米尔 你看起来真漂亮 亲爱的
Are you having a great time?
你玩的开心吗
Oh, it's just been amazing.
太棒了
Um, let me see.Where do I start?
让我看看 从哪儿说起呢
We've been painting every morning.
我们每天早上都在作画
The teacher is just--he's just extraordinary.
老师真是太优秀了
I'm learning so much. Oh, good.
我受益颇多 这就好
And tomorrow we go to Florence.
明天我们要去佛罗伦萨
We're going to sketch at the uffizi.
我们要素描乌菲齐
What? The uffizi.
什么 乌菲齐
The--it's a museum.
是一个博物馆
Oh, great, great, great.
哦 很好 太棒了
Well,I mean,so you're really enjoying yourself?
这就是说你玩的很开心咯
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
And the food.
还有食物
Sweetie, you would jut love it.
亲爱的 我们简直爱死它了
The pasta is so fresh!
意大利面真是太新鲜了
It's always Al dente.It doesn't matter where you eat.
不管你在哪儿吃都是那么嚼劲十足
Could be a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
即使是在一个很简陋的小餐馆都是一样
Well, I'm glad you're having a good time.
我很开心你玩的那么高兴
How are you? Great.
你呢 很好
Great, great.Everything's fine here.
很好 很好 一切都还好
I'm watering the plants.The kids are stopping by.
我浇着那些植物 孩子们也是不是过来看看
They're bothering me,but, you know,
他们烦死我了 但是
I miss you, Millie.
我想你了 米莉
I miss you.
我想你了
Andiamo. Oh, I gotta go.
Andiamo 我得走了
That means the bus is leaving.
这是车要开了的意思
But...okay, well,don't miss your bus.
但是...好吧 别错过汽车了
Millie, I love you.
米莉 我爱你
Did you--I love you!
你...我爱你
But...
但是...
What...
怎么...
Okay.
好吧
Honey, it's actually kind of good.
亲爱的 这其实也算件好事儿
People are responding in a really positive way.
大家都挺积极的回应着这件事
Oh, yeah? Yup.
是吗 是的
"We're with you, Kristina.Keep up the good fight.
“我们一直挺你 克里斯蒂娜 继续斗争下去
Way to stand up for your family."
站在你自己家人那边”
Look at that.
看看
So they would have done the same thing.
所以他们也会做同样的事儿
See,you don't need to participate in
看吧 你不诽谤别人也同样
a smear campaign to win this thing.
能赢得竞赛
That's not what we're about,right?
这不是我们要做的 对吗
It's not what you're about.
这不是你要做的
You either.
你也一样
Well, you made the choice.
你做出的选择
And no matter what happens,I'm proud of you for that.
无论发生了什么 我都为你而骄傲
You stuck to your guns.
你坚持了自我
You didn't go for the jugular
你没有使阴招
even though Heather and I were both telling you to do that.
即使我跟海瑟都告诉你该这样做
You did the right thing. You guys trying to help.Thanks.
你做了正确的事儿 你们也是在帮我 谢了
I'm not just saying all this
我才不只这样说呢
'cause you made me look like a badass.
因为你让我看起来跟个卑鄙小人一样
You are a badass.
你确实是个卑鄙小人
I'm not a badass, Kristina. You're a badass.
我不是 克里斯蒂娜 你就是
I'm not.I'm just a man, okay?
我不是 我只是个男人而已 好吗
Sometimes a man needs to kick a little ass
有时候一个男人应该在某人
when somebody's ass needs kicking.
需要被踢的时候踢他一脚
That's correct. Okay.
没错 好吧
And you are a good dad. Thank you. I love you.
你是个好父亲 谢谢 我爱你
And the best husband. I love you.
也是最好的丈夫 我爱你
Gosh.She scares me.
天呐 她吓到我了
She never texts when it's good--
她有好事儿的时候从不发短♥信♥的
why don't you just tell her you need 15 minutes.
你为什么不告诉她你需要十五分钟呢
What is it?
怎么啦
Dropped four points.
降了四个百分点
Um...
嗯...
Okay.
好吧
Training by six. That's okay.
被拉至六个百分点了 没关系的
You told me that these things
你告诉过我这些事儿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表