剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I think they're gonna be happy.
我觉得他们会很高兴的
Hey, so I'm gonna be gone for just a week next week,
嘿 我下周要出去一星期
and then I'll be on email--stuff,
然后我们可以邮件联♥系♥
but I'll finish up when I get back.
不过我回来的时候会都完成的
I don't--what do you mean?
我不...你什么意思
I got a personal thing.
我有私事儿
Well, this--
这...
a week from Monday is the deadline on this.
再过一周的星期一可就是我们的截止日期了
know, well, we might have to move the deadline
我知道 我可能会不得不改一下截止日期
just a few days--I'm sure it'll be fine.
就推迟几天而已 我相信这样是可以的
I don't--you know what? I don't move deadlines.
我不...你什么意思 我不改截止日期的
I don't get it. What's going on?
我不明白 到底怎么了
What are you doing? Are you going to the Caribbean?
你要干什么 你要去加勒比海吗
I have a personal matter. Where are you going?
我有私事啦 你要去哪儿
I heard that, but what does that mean?
我知道你有私事 但你到底是什么意思
It means, Hank, that I don't have to tell you what I'm doing,
意思就是 汉克 我不必告诉你我要干什么
because it's personal
因为这是私事
and our relationship is professional and--
而且我们的关系是专业跟...
that's what I'm talking about.
我就是那个意思
I'm gonna check something in the darkroom.
我去暗室里看点东西
Mom, where's the lasagna leftovers?
妈 剩的烤宽面条呢
What, you mean that little bit?
什么 你是说剩的那点儿吗
It's in the freezer.
在冰箱里啊
Oh, hello.
哦 你好啊
What are you doing home?
你在家干嘛呢
Adam had a work meeting, so I decided to come home.
亚当有个工作会议 所以我就决定回家了
What are you painting? That little bedroom upstairs.
你在漆什么呢 楼上的那间小卧室
Lilac.
漆成淡紫色的
By that little bedroom,
那间小卧室
you mean my--my little bedroom?
你是说我的...我的那间小卧室吗
You're painting it lilac? Yeah.
你用淡紫色漆的 对啊
Why would you paint my bedroom lilac?
你为什么要把我那间房♥间漆成淡紫色的
Because it's a soft, beautiful color.
因为那是种柔和美丽的颜色
It's warm and inviting.
看起来温馨诱人
This has nothing to do with Karen
这不是凯伦让你
telling you maybe you should paint my bedroom
在没跟我商量的情况下
without asking me.
漆了我的房♥间吧
No. No?
不是 不是吗
It has nothing to do with that.
跟那个没有关系吗
No. I'm a painter, remember?
没有 我是个画家 不记得了吗
I know a little something about color.
我还是多少懂一点颜色的
And hasn't been your bedroom in 15 years.
而且那间房♥15年前就已经不是你的房♥间了
Okay, well, be that as it may,
好吧 无论如何
I get a distinct impression
不知怎么的
that this is somehow being orchestrated
我还是总觉得凯伦在精心策划什么
by that Karen lady, like, you know,
就比如说你现在这样
"we got to get this thing in tip-top shape
“我们得把这弄得一流
so we can move this unit," and, you know,
所以我们要移♥动♥这一块” 还有什么
"whatever the cost may be,
“不管代价是什么
"I'm sure my family's an inconvenience to that plan.
我的家人反正那样不怎么方便
Maybe I could get them out of here."
也许我们该把这些弄出去”
Okay, well, now you're being ridiculous.
好吧 你现在这样太荒唐了
I'm not being ridiculous.
我一点都不荒唐
I don't want you and your buddy Karen
我不希望你跟你的姐妹凯伦
to steamroll dad.
欺压老爸
What? It's a mutual decision.
什么 这是我们的共同决定
It is not mutual. I talked to him.
这不是共同决定 我跟他谈过了
He doesn't want to sell this place.
他根本不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
You positioned this, so it's a choice
你先把这事定死了 所以老爸只能
between you and the house.
在你跟房♥子之间做出选择
Of course he's gonna pick you.
他当然会选择你了
You know what, Crosby?
你知道吗 克劳斯比
This is between me and your father,
这是我跟你♥爸♥之间的事
and I just really don't want to get into it with you.
我真不想让你掺和进来
Okay, well, if he's not gonna stick up for himself,
好吧 如果他不支持自己的话
then someone has to.
总得有人支持他
Yeah, and who's gonna stand up for me?
好啊 那谁又来支持我呢
Nobody's standing up for me.
没有人支持我
You don't need anyone to stand up for you.
你不需要任何人来支持你
You're the one that's trying to sell this house out
你是那个背着全家人
from under the entire family.
想把这房♥子卖♥♥掉的人
We have an attachment to this place.
我们对这座房♥子也有着依恋
It's very selfish.
你太自私了
Selfish?
我自私
Yes, I think this action is selfish.
对 我觉得这个决定太自私了
Okay, let me put this into some perspective for you.
好吧 我就来给你讲讲我的看法
I spent over 30 years of my life
我花了30多年的时间
taking care of four kids,
来照顾你们四兄妹
some of whom are still living in my house
你们还有些人仍然住在我家
and coming home for lunch,
中午还回来蹭午餐
and I spent most of my adult life
而且我花了我大半时间
compromising myself and what I want for your father.
为了你父亲让自己妥协
I've always put myself second or third
我总是把自己放在第二位第三位
or fourth or fifth or sixth.
第四位第五位乃至第六位
I've cooked your dinners.
我为你们做过晚饭
I have packed you school lunches.
我为你们打包过在学校吃的午餐
I have driven you to playdates and practice
我开过车带你们去看电影 去练习
and done your laundry well past when I should have,
我洗衣服的时候从没忘记把你们的洗得干干净净
and now when I assert one thing that I want--
而现在我想要做一件我想做的事...
one thing--
就一件
you and your dad and everyone else can't take it.
你跟你♥爸♥ 还有所有人就都接受不了
So if that's selfish, excuse me.
所以如果这个决定很自私的话 那么不好意思了
Honey, just for you now, I'm gonna be mean.
宝贝 现在我要变得刻薄
I'm gonna be really, really mean.
我要真的真的变得很刻薄才行
Well, remember, this is our son's teacher.
记住 那可是我们儿子的老师
Max seems to like the guy.
麦克斯好像挺喜欢那个人的
He doesn't deserve to be called a teacher.
他不配被叫做老师
He's like a troll. He's a waste of space.
他就是个巨怪 或者就是在浪费空气
He's everything that's wrong with this country,
他就是造成这个国家所有错误的罪魁祸首
and he's a waste of taxpayers' dollars.
他就是在浪费纳税人的钱
I'm just sick and tired of this stuff happening.
我已经厌倦受不了这些事了
Okay, I think this is it. You ready?
好了 我觉得就是这儿了 你准备好了吗
You good? Good.
你还好吗 很好
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
Ready to meet the troll?
准备见巨怪了吗
Open the troll door.
打开巨怪的门吧
Mr. and Mrs. Braverman. Yeah.
布莱福曼先生跟太太吗 是的
All right, I'm Mr. knight, Max's English teacher.
好的 我是奈特老师 麦克斯的英语老师
Come in. Nice to meet you.
进来吧 很高兴到你
Come on.
进来吧
So I'm actually getting my PhD right now at Berkeley,
我现在正在贝克里念哲学博士
and one of the crazy, fascinating things
我所在学的其中一件最疯狂最诱人的
that I've been studying is that sitting in chairs
就是坐在椅子上
is a totally antiquated idea.
完全是一个过时的观念
I mean, kids like Max--they learn better,
当像麦克斯这样的学生站起来学习的时候
and they're far more engaged when they're up, you know?
他们会学得更多 学得更好 你知道吗
They're walking around.
他们到处走一走
They're interacting with the class.
在教室里相互影响
I mean, otherwise, half their energy is wasted
如果强制让他们静♥坐♥下来
trying to force themselves to sit still, you know?
只会事倍功半 你知道吗
Right, that makes sense. Yeah.
对 你说得对 是啊
I mean, I know I do better when I'm up.
我知道我站起来的时候是做得更好
I can't sit still for anything.
我不能静下来做任何事
I like to move my body, you know?
我喜欢让自己动起来 你知道吗
I like to move my body too. Yes, yeah.
我也是 是吧 啊
I mean, you would not believe the progress that he's made
你不知道从我把椅子拿走后在一周内
in one week since I took his chair away.
他的进步有多大
Wow. Hmm.
哇哦 嗯
That's a brilliant kid you got there.
你们真是生了个聪明的儿子
Thank you. That is so nice to hear.
谢谢 能听到你这么说真是太好了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表