剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna ask you in.
我就不邀请你进去了
I'm not coming in, because somebody made me promise
我不会进去的 因为某人逼我答应
that tonight wouldn't be about sleeping with her,
晚上不能跟她一起过夜
and I'm a man of my word. Carl Fletcher.
而且我是个正人君子 说话算话 卡尔·弗莱彻嘛
Dr. Carl Fletcher. Who keeps that to themselves?
卡尔·弗莱彻医生 谁会对他们保管啊
So thank you.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Just so you know, here's what you're missing tonight.
记住了 这臀就是你今晚错过的
Don't do that ever again.
不准再那样做了
Wait, do it one more time.
等等 再来一次
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
You're going home today, right?
你今天要回家了 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, I am. Hmm.
对 对 没错 嗯
Have a good trip. Thank you.
祝你旅途愉快 谢谢
Feel better.
感觉好多了
Hey, you good on time? Yeah.
时间还来得及吗 当然
My flight doesn't leave for another couple hours.
我的飞机还有俩小时才起飞呢
Oh.
哦
I don't want to go.
我不想走
Yeah.
嗯
No, I mean, like...I don't want to go back.
不是 我是说...我不想回去了
What about your parents? You have class.
那你父母怎么办 你还有课上呢
Well, my parents, they're out of town as of an hour ago,
我爸妈一个小时前就出城去了
and people miss class all the time.
而且谁不会逃点课呢
It's not like Yeah, that's true.
并不是... 嗯 这倒没错
Do you want me to stay?
你希望我留下吗
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
当然 我当然希望你留下
回家时再见 奇克”
“米莉 再待一周吧 玩的开心
Oh! Are you gonna get me? Guys, guys, wait.
你来抓我呀 孩子们 孩子们 等等
Honey, look who's here. Look out, kids.
亲爱的 看谁来了 小心点 孩子们
I'm gonna feed you. Hold on.
我待会儿再来喂你 等一下
Hi, Hank. Hey, how are you?
嗨 汉克 嘿 你还好吗
Sorry I'm barging in here. I'm well, how are you?
抱歉 我不请自来了 我还好 你呢
It's all right. You're not at all.
没关系的 欢迎欢迎
Just wanted to give that back to you.
想过来把这个还给你们
Thank you. Yeah. Oh, yeah. Wow.
谢了 嗯 哇哦
What--what happened here? Looks like you--
怎么回事儿 看起来好像你...
yeah, I did--I put a few earmarks on it.
对 我...我做了点标记在上边
I did some notes and, uh It's all right.
做了点笔记 没关系
Might have got some food on there, or something.
可能沾了点食物什么的在上面
I read it a lot.
我读的差不多了
Was it helpful? Yeah.
有帮助吗 有
Uh, it's--you know, interesting.
这书...很有趣
Yeah. Learned a couple things.
嗯 学到了点东西
Couple things. Hey, another one.
不少东西 嘿 又一个
Great. Jeez, you guys.
很好 天呐 你们
You're like rabbits in here. No, it's
你们真跟兔子似的会生孩儿啊 不 这个...
oh, no. It's not ours.
不是 这个不是我们的
It's our niece, aida.
是我们侄女儿 艾达
Um, is Max around? Yeah.
嗯 麦克斯在吗 在
He's actually upstairs.
在楼上呢
Yeah, could I talk to him? I don't--you know--
嗯 我能跟他聊会儿吗 我不...
if it isn't weird, I just wanted to see how he's doing.
要是不介意的话 我想看看他怎么样了
No, I think that would be good.
不会 你这样做会对他有点好处
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 对
Yeah, can't guarantee what's gonna happen,
嗯 我们可不敢保证会发生什么事儿
but give it a knock. All right.
还是试试吧 好吧
Yeah, I mean, let me see what he says.
嗯 让我看看他会说什么
Thanks. All right.
谢了 好吧
Mad Max, how you doing, buddy? What's up?
疯子麦克斯 你还好吗 小子 怎么了
This is weird.
真奇怪
Why are you standing in my bedroom doorway?
你为什么会站在我卧室门前
I was just here. I was visiting your mom and dad,
我碰巧在这儿 我来拜访你父母
and they said you were up here.
他们说你在上边
Just thought I'd come up, see how you're doing.
所以我就上来看看你好不好
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
If I say no, will you go away?
如果我说不能 你会离开吗
No, probably not.
不会 可能不会
Come in.
那进来吧
So these look pretty cool. You did these?
看起来不错嘛 你做的吗
You make these yourself?
你自己做的吗
You don't make pictures. You draw them.
不照相的时候就画下来呗
Well, they're cool. I used to do stuff like that.
挺不错的 我过去也经常做这个呢
Not as good.
但没这么好
Hey, I brought the pictures that you did.
嘿 我把你照的东西带过来了
They're good, just like you said,
就跟你说的一样 很棒
they're really good.
真的很棒
This one I like. I like the water fountain.
我喜欢这张 我喜欢喷泉
You know, you got a nice little flare there.
你采光采得很好
This one's pretty cool.
这张非常棒
I think it's a pigeon, or something. I don't know.
我觉得这是只鸽子 还是什么的 我也不知道
No, it's a dove.
不对 这是只小鸽子
Oh, is it a dove? let me see.
是小鸽子吗 让我看看
I'm sorry that I yelled at you
我很抱歉朝你吼了
and threw things inside of your store.
还把你店里的东西扔了
I understand that there's a difference
我明白承诺跟撒谎之间
between a promise and a lie, and that it's not nice
是有区别的 而且随便指责别人不诚信
to accuse someone of dishonesty in a casual manner.
是不好的事儿
I respect your time and the work that you do.
我尊重你的时间还有你的工作
Will you accept my apology?
你能接受我的道歉吗
My parents said that if I apologize,
我爸妈说如果我道歉的话
we'll be friends again.
我们就能继续做朋友了
Yeah.
没错
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
Do you want to play chess?
你想玩象棋吗
I'm not very good, but if I play more, I'll learn.
我玩得不是很好 但玩多了 就会学会的
Yeah, I'll play chess. I play a little chess.
当然 我要玩象棋 我要玩小象棋
I like to be black, but if you have a color preference,
我喜欢黑色的 但要是你有色彩偏好的话
I can be flexible. No, I'll be white.
我也可以改 不用了 我就玩白子的
Good, that makes things a lot easier.
很好 这样就让事情简单多了
Can I move this over?
我能开始走了吗
Go.
开始吧
You're not gonna get upset if I beat you, right?
如果你输了的话不会哭鼻子吧
Just move your pieces.
快走你的棋吧
'Cause I like to play to win.
因为我很想赢呢
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表