剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
That's my baby?
那就是我的宝宝吗
And that's its heartbeat?
这声音就是它的心跳声吗
That's your baby, Amber.
那是你的宝宝 安博
Good, strong heartbeat, good size, shape.
心跳健康有力 身形发育也很好
Yeah, it looks good.
没错 它很健康
Oh, god.
天呐
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's just overwhelming.
就是有点激动
It's a normal reaction.
一般人这种时候都会激动
Your mom must be so excited.
你妈妈一定非常开心
Uh...
呃
Actually, she doesn't know.
其实 她还不知道我怀孕的事
Oh, and the father?
那孩子爸爸呢
Uh, he... He doesn't either.
他... 他也不知道
We're not together anymore, so...
我们已经分开了 所以...
Amber, I have to ask...
安博 我必须得问你一下
Is this a pregnancy you want?
你自己希望怀孕吗
Uh...
这...
I know this is hard, Amber.
我知道这对你来说很不容易 安博
But I'm your doctor, and I have to tell you
可是作为你的医生 我必须要奉劝你一句
that if, for any reason,
如果出于某种原因
this isn't a pregnancy you want,
你自己并不希望怀孕
you need to act sooner rather than later.
你得尽早作出决定
Okay.
好
Because it's getting close to the time that it's safe
你怀孕已经有一段时间了 再过不久
to start telling people.
就会很容易被人看出来
Sorry, could we listen one more time?
不好意思 我们可以再听一次吗
Of course.
当然可以
Come on, one step at a time.
加油 一步一步来
Come on. Come on, you own this.
加油 加油 你一定行的
Come on. You can do it.
加油 你能行的
Come on, come on. Come on, Aida!
加油 加油 加油 艾达
Come on.
加油
Keep going. Yeah!
继续走 太棒了
Isn't she the best?
她最棒了 对吧
It's okay, honey. Come here.
没事的 宝贝 过来
♪ I'm so tired of being alone ♪
♪ 我已经厌倦了孤独 ♪
♪ These planetary walls are all I've known ♪
♪ 身边尽是行星构筑的高墙 ♪
I have a 9:15. Oh, me too.
我9:15有个约会 我也是
Well, mine's with a client, so I cannot be late,
我是跟客户的约 所以我不能去晚了
And I think I should go in first.
我觉得我应该先进去
I got you.
我明白
Why, you think it would be scandalous
为什么 难道你是觉得
if you and I went to the office at the same time?
我跟你要是同时走进办公室会引起绯闻吗
I think they're lawyers, and they're smart,
我觉得作为律师的他们那么聪明
and they will figure it out.
自己是能看出来的
I think we should let them figure it out.
我觉得我们应该让他们看出来
I should've never let you go in law school.
早知道我就不让你去上法校了
Maybe I let you go in law school.
明明是我让你去的
No, that's not the way I remember it.
不 你肯定记错了
Really? No.
真的吗 假的
What's happening? We just put this dress on.
怎么了 我们才刚把这件衣服穿上
What? No, we didn't. You put this dress on.
什么 不是我们 是你把这件衣服穿上的
It's my job to take it off.
而我的职责是把它脱下来
You hear that?
你听见了吗
It's the sound of... Sweet froth,
这是...甜泡沫的声音
which I just learned how to make.
我刚学会怎么做的
You know I hate cappuccino. No, no, not the way I make it.
你知道我讨厌卡布奇诺 不 我做的这种你肯定不会讨厌的
Listen, what do you think for Ruby's bed there?
你觉得这俩哪个铺露比的床比较好
Let's see. How old is she now, 14?
我看看啊 她多大了来着 14岁是吧
15.
15岁
Depressing sage or happy polka dots, I'm torn.
是要沮丧的鼠尾草的还是快乐的圆点花纹的 我都快人格分♥裂♥了
This is sage?
你说这是鼠尾草
It's depressing. I'm gonna go with the polka dots.
它多沮丧啊 我选圆点花纹那个
Yeah, the polka dots are nice.
嗯 圆点花纹的多漂亮啊
I didn't think it was that depressing. It's gonna change your mind.
可我不觉得那个很沮丧 它会改变你的想法的
It's the drink of your people.
这是你的人亲手做的饮料诶
Well, I hate it less. I hate it less. It's...
我比较不讨厌这个 我比较不讨厌它 它...
What is not to like? I mean, you did good.
你不喜欢它哪点 不是你做得不好
It's me. It's me. I just don't...
是我自己 是我自己 我就是不喜欢喝...
It's okay, you don't have to like cappuccino.
没关系 你不用非得喜欢卡布奇诺
I love it. Why don't you just stay?
我爱喝 要不你就别走了
'cause this is getting me nervous.
我现在很紧张
If you were here, it would be a lot easier.
要是你在的话 事情会容易得多
She loves you. Right.
她很喜欢你的 对
Well, that's why I'm leaving,
正是因为如此我才要离开
'cause I think you could use some nice father-daughter time.
这样的话你们才能好好享受你们的父女时光
I gotta go to vegas and do this. What?
我得去拉斯维加斯做干这个 不是吧
You don't know what you're doing.
你根本不知道自己在做什么
Yes, I do. I'm doing that.
我知道 我非去不可
Anyway, she really liked me when I was your assistant.
反正我做你助手的时候她是真的挺喜欢我的
I don't know how Ruby's gonna feel about,
我不知道露比知道我是她爸的女朋友
you know, me as dad's girlfriend.
她会怎么想
I think she'll be excited about that.
我觉得她会很开心的
She will be excited? Yeah.
她会很开心 对
Why haven't you told her?
你为什么现在都还没告诉她
You told Sandy, right?
你告诉过桑迪了对吧
I mean, not directly.
没有跟她明说
Sandy doesn't know? Not yet.
桑迪还不知道 暂时还不知道
Sandy's moving back to town with your daughter, Yeah.
桑迪就要跟你女儿一起搬回这儿了 是
and she doesn't know what the situation is? No, not yet.
她却还不知道现在的状况 对 还不知道
I'm gonna tell her. Okay.
我会告诉她的 好
But I'm gonna wait till she's--
不过我得等到她...
Yeah, wait till it's good for her.
对 等到她能接受了再告诉她
She's intense. She's a very intense woman.
她很脆弱 她是个很脆弱的女人
You can't let her dictate this kind of stuff, you know.
你是知道的 这种事你不能受她摆布
There's nothing wrong with it. She's notnobody
你要过自己的生活着一点错都没有 她不是...没有任何人...
You have a nice girlfriend who makes you nice cappuccino.
你有一个非常好的女朋友会亲手为你做好喝的卡布奇诺
Why don't you just tell her? Nobody dictates to me.
你为什么还不肯告诉她 没有任何人在摆布我
You know that. Oh, no?
你是知道的 是吗
Yeah. No. I'm gonna go.
没错 没人摆布我 我要走了
Is that all right?
这样没问题吧
See what I did? You have permission.
你看我做了什么 我允许了
All right.
好
Joe, we are opening our doors in two days.
乔 我们两天之后就要开门行课了
We're doing the best we can. I get that, but, I mean,
我们已经在尽力了 我知道你们很尽力 可是...
You promised us that the work would be done.
你答应过我你们能完工的
And there is no way that this is near done.
可我现在一点都看不出来有快完工的迹象
I think it looks terrific. It looks terrific?
我觉得这儿看起来实在是太糟糕了 太糟糕了
Have you thought about having guys work in shifts,
你有没有考虑过可以让你的人轮班工作
maybe get a crew working at night?
让晚上也能有一班人继续动工
Yeah. That is a great idea.
想过 这是个不错的主意
It's not that easy to get guys to work nights.
可要让他们晚上动工没说的那么容易
Plus, they expect time and a half.
更何况他们还想能少工作一半时间
I told you guys this was gonna be a tight one.
我之前就跟你们说过这个工程不好做
I am not following what you're saying here.
我没听懂你现在说的话
You guaranteed us that you would be ready.
你向我们保证过你们能在后天之前完工的
I'm telling you, you know, I'm doing what I can.
我也跟你说过了 我已经在尽全力了
When the pope asked Michelangelo
教皇问米开朗琪罗什么时候
when the sistine chapel would be done, he said, "When I can."
西克斯图斯教堂能够完工 米开朗琪罗说的是“当我完工的时候”
You are not Michelangelo. Joe, hi.
可你不是米开朗琪罗 乔 喂
We have 39 kids walking through the door--
我们有39个孩子等着走进这扇门...
38 kids. 39.
38个孩子 39个
No, I'm not attending Chambers Academy.
不 我可没说要进你的钱伯斯学院
Very funny, Max. You're going to Chambers.
真好笑 麦克斯 你必须来钱伯斯学院
We built this school for you.
我们就是为了你才建的这所学校
No, I'm sticking with homeschool.
不 我要继续接受家中教育
It's a great school.
这是所非常棒的学校
We're not homeschooling. Where are the nails?
我们不进行家中教育 钉子呢
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表