剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
personally I don't really care too mu--
我其实个人不怎么在意的
I would just sprinkle water on her head at home
我自己的话就在家给她头上洒点水就
and call it a day, but it's, you know,
然后就那么的了 可是呢
really important to Renee,
这对勒妮来说很重要
and it's a big deal.
她觉得是件大事
So, you know, they--they wanted, uh...
所以 他们就想...
Yeah, I get it.
嗯 我明白你的意思了
You do? Yeah.
是吗 对
Yeah, I would be--it would be awkward for me
对 我要是...要是我再继续当教父的话
to be the godfather
一切都会让人
with everything that's going on, so...
觉得很尴尬的 所以...
I would love for you to be No.
我很乐意让你做... 不
It's just it could be--
只是...
it could be weird, I guess... Yeah.
我想这样会有点怪 对
With both.
对你我来说都是
Well, sure. You know.
当然 你知道的
Sure. I'm, uh...
当然 我...嗯...
You know, I'm honored you asked me in the first place.
我很荣幸你先过来问我了
I really hope you guys,
我真的很希望你们俩
you know, can find your way back.
能够破镜重圆
I know it's none of my business, but I just, you know--
我知道这不关我的事 但是我...
we love having you in our family, and--
我们真的喜欢有你在我们家
thanks, buddy. I'm sorry, you know.
谢了 老兄 抱歉
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, I'm--I completely get it.
嗯 我...我完全明白
I don't--you know, I don't need to be the godfather.
我不...我不一定要再做这个教父
Ooh, ooh, Sydney, I am very proud of you.
西德妮 我真的很为你自豪
Look how dirty those hands are getting.
你看你的手多脏
What happens when we're done? When we're done?
我们弄完了之后会怎么样 弄完了之后吗
We're gonna drive it.
我们就可以开它了
This is actually really cool.
这样真的很酷
It's almost done, isn't it, grandpa?
马上就完成了吗 外公
Yes, it is. Huh?
对 说的没错
It's so fun watching them work on this car, isn't it?
看着他们一起修这辆车真的很有趣 对吧
And it reminds me of my favorite times with him.
这让我想起了以前跟他一起玩的那段开心的时光
Oh, my God.
天呐
Well, he's saving my life right now.
他现在是在拯救我于水火啊
I, um...
我...嗯...
I had to go over to Joel's this afternoon...
我今天下午去乔那儿了
For what? To talk to him
去干嘛 去跟他谈谈
about aida's baptism, which is this Sunday.
关于艾达星期天洗礼的事儿的
Yeah? 'Cause you guys, you know,
是吗 因为你们俩...
were supposed to be the godparents, and--
本来该是她的教父教母的 但...
we're not gonna be the godparents anymore?
我们不能再做她的教父跟教母了吗
Well, no, you're gonna be the--
不 你要做...
if you hopefully still want to be the godparent.
如果你还想继续做教母的话
But I think I'll ask Adam to fill in for Joel.
但我想我要让亚当代替乔了
So wait.
等等
Joel's already not the godfather anymore?
乔已经放弃了吗
Well, I didn't want you to have an awkward Sunday
我不想让你在周日洗礼仪式
at this baptism.
那天尴尬
I thought maybe I should have asked you before--
我觉得我该先过来问问你...
I-I just would have thought
我...我只是想知道
that he would want to be a part of the family, you know,
他还想成为这个家的一份子呢
or he would not want to not be part of the family.
还是说他不想
Yeah, I--
这个 我...
nowhat did he say? You know,
他是怎么跟你说的 那个
What did Joel say about it?
乔是怎么说的
That-that he understood and, you know,
他说他理解 然后...
that he doesn't have to be aida's godfather.
他说他不一定非得做艾达的教父
He was Sounds like
他... 听起来好像
he does not even care.
他根本就不在乎
No, no, no, no. That's not how--
不不不 他不是....
that's not how it was at all. Okay.
他完全不是那个意思 好吧
Well, what did you--did you talk about anything else?
那你有没有...你有没有跟他说别的
Did he ask about us?
他谈到我跟他之间的事儿了吗
Did he Well, I wasn't
他有没有... 我没有...
I wasn't there that long.
我没在那儿待太久
He didn't ask about me at all?
他一点都没提到我吗
He maybe he, um...
他...也许他...嗯...
I was really there just for, like, a second, you know.
我真的就过去待了不到两秒钟
All right.
好吧
I think he's just trying to help.
我觉得他只是想尽自己一点力而已
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I get it, I guess.
我想我明白了
That's okay.
这不怪你
Nora, do you want to have some chicken?
诺拉 你想吃点鸡肉吗
Hey, there.
你们好啊
Daddy's home. Hi. How are you?
老爸回家了 嗨 你还好吗
Mmm. Smells delicious.
闻起来挺美味的啊
Thank you. What is it?
谢谢 做的什么
Gwyneth Paltrow's roasted chicken.
格维尼丝·帕尔特罗做的烤鸡
What is she supposed to eat for dinner?
那她自己晚上要吃什么呢
No?
不吃吗
No. All right.
不吃 好吧
No. How was work? Whereit was great.
她不吃 你工作怎么样了 诺拉在...工作非常棒
Where is Nora?
诺拉呢
Nora's on the floor, playing. Where is Nora?
她在地板上呢 在玩儿呢 诺拉去哪儿了
Max is upstairs. He is sulking.
麦克斯在楼上呢 他又在生闷气
Max is upstairs. Why? He's upset.
麦克斯在楼上 为什么 他很伤心
Why is he upset? 'Cause of your sister.
为什么 因为你姐姐
Because of my sister? Your sister.
因为我姐姐 没错 你姐姐
What are you talking about? He went to Hank's after school
你在说什么呢 他今天放学后去汉克那儿
to work on the printer. Right.
想要打印照片 嗯
And she brought him home and just abruptly dropped him off.
她就把他送回家来 留下他突然就走了
Apparently he was getting in the way or something,
很明显他又犯倔了
and she's got She's got that huge project
而你姐有 她有个很大的项目
that's due soon. Yeah, I get that.
要马上弄完 是 我明白
She has a deadline. I understand.
她有截止期限 这我理解
But it was just like she just kicked Max
她是不是把麦克斯从打印机边
off the printer? Yeah, she did.
撵开了 没错 你说对了
She kicked him off the printer... I know he's kind of
她把他从打印机边轰走了 我知道他对这种东西
obsessed with that thing. And it was just the way
有点着迷 她把麦克斯
that she brought him in,
送回家的那样子
like, she was expecting me to apologize, you know?
就好像是希望我跟她道歉什么的 你知道吗
Right, yeah, I get that. I just got that feeling.
好 我明白了 她就给我这么一种感觉
Right? Mmhmm.
是吧 嗯
I just felt like, you know what?
我就感觉好像 我跟你说啊
She doesn't get it.
她没听到道歉
She doesn't get it, so I'm gonna let him eat in his room tonight,
她没有 所以我就让他今晚就在自己房♥间里吃
'cause he's really pissed, and I am too. OK.
因为他真的气坏了 我也是 好吧
All right. I get it.
好吧 我明白了
So I think that maybe we should have a talk with her
所以我觉得我们应该在让他冷静下来之后
after we calm him down. I don't know.
找个机会跟她谈谈
Well, why don't we just let her turn the project in,
我们何不让她忙自己的项目呢
and she'll probably feel embarrassed
她可能自己在这么对待麦克斯之后
about how she treated Max once it's all over.
也觉得很羞愧呢
She should. It was wrong. You know what?
她就该感到羞愧 她这么做就是不对的
I'm sure she'll call and apologize. She‘s just...
我觉得她肯定会打电♥话♥来道歉的 她只是...
She should. Very sensitive kid. Let it lie
她就该跟我们道歉 这孩子太敏感了 先让这事儿
for a couple days, okay?
放在那儿几天 行吗
Yeah. Mmhmm. Okay?
行 好吗
Rough day, huh?
今天不容易啊 是吧
Yeah. Not one of my best.
是啊 确实不怎么容易
Thought it'd be classier if I got boozy out on the porch
还以为自己坐在门廊外边会比在里面
instead of inside.
更有品位一点呢
Listen, goose, I want--
听我说 傻瓜 我想...
I want to talk to you about our selling the house.
我想跟你谈谈卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事儿
I just want you to understand
我只希望你能明白
my point of view, my feelings about it.
我的想法 我的感受
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表