剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's breast milk.You like breast milk.
这是母乳 你喜欢喝的母乳
I've seen you enjoying breast--it's just breast milk.
我看你不是很喜欢乳♥房♥♥的吗 这就是母乳啊
[Baby crying]You don't want it.
【北鼻依旧在哭】你不想要是吧
You don't want it.
你不想喝
Come on, you stubborn little stinker.
拜托 你这顽固的小麻烦
[Baby crying relentlessly]
【北鼻无情地摧残着他们】
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Hi.
嗨
You look very beautiful.
你看起来真美
I look like I should be offering you peanuts
我是不是看起来想应该给你提供花生米
and an in-flight magazine.
和空中杂♥志♥的服务员
That is one sexy flight attendant right there.
那还真是一个性感的服务员
Honey, a mayor's not supposed to look sexy.
亲爱的 市长可不应该看起来很性感
They're supposed to look "mayoral,"
他们应该看起来有“市长范儿”
with maybe a hint of sexiness. Well
可能会有一点儿性暗示 嗯
I feel like I need a whole new wardrobe, you know?
你知道吗 我觉得我该有个衣橱
Hey, uh, how would you feel about having Sarah
对了 你觉得让莎拉给你
do your campaign photo?
拍竞选照如何
Your sister? Yeah.
你妹妹 对
She said she'd do it for free.
她说她免费给你拍
50 bucks, so practically free.
50美元 还是挺便宜的
But this photo has to be awesome.
但是这张照片必须得很棒
We need a good professional image.
我们需要一个好的专业形象
Sarah will do a good job. Honey...
莎拉会做好的 亲爱的...
Check it out. Ye
看看这个 嗯
hot off the presses, okay? We can do that.
刚出炉的报纸 好吗 我们也能做成那样
We need a professional.
我们需要个专业的
We don't need a professional photographer.
我们不需要专业的摄影师
It's gonna cost $1,000.We've already spent $5,000
那会花掉1000美元的 我们已经在这个竞选中
on this campaign,and it's stressing me out.
投了5000美元了 那让我压力很大
Technically, this isn't really our money.
严格来说 这不算是我们的钱
Oh, it is our money. We're gonna get reimbursed.
哦 那就是我们的钱 我们可以报销的
Oh, it's our money.I'm not suggesting
哦 那就是我们的钱 我不是在阻止你
that we stop spending money on your campaign.
想你的竞选里投钱
I'm just saying slow down until we know
我只是想让你慢点花
that there are some donations coming in.
好撑到我们有赞助出现
There are donations coming in, okay?
会有赞助的 好吗
Tell you what. What?
我告诉你 什么
Can I just sit down with you just for a second?
我能坐下和你谈一谈吗
Look, I just want to show you a couple different ways
听着 我只是想给你展示另外两种
we can trim the budget. You went through my budget?
缩减预算的方法 你看了我的预算吗
Why did you I did.
你为什么... 我确实是看了
For what?
为什么
We're spending our money on the campaign right now--
我们现在是在花我们的钱在竞选
Adam, I know that we're spending our money right now,
亚当 我知道我们现在是在花我们的钱
but we're gonna pay ourselves back.
但是我们能报销的
I just want to pull back a little bit
我只是想在我们得到赞助
until we know that we have the donations coming in
来弥补资金上的空缺之前
to cover these expenses, okay? The donations are coming in,
撤回一点资金 好吗 赞助正在来
and we're gonna raise enough money
而且我们一定会攒够资金
to cover all of our expenses.
来填上我们现在所花的所有的钱
Okay, just stop for one second, all right?
好了好了 就停那么一小会儿好吗
No, you're pissing me off.
不 你是在惹我生气
I'm sorry I'm making you mad.
我很抱歉让你不高兴了
This is a reality check. I guess so it's...
这是现实情况 我想这就是...
You're a first-time candidate.
这是你的第一次参选
Am I really? You're late to the race.
是吗 你已经落后于他人了
I didn't know that.Oh my god. And I want to make sure
我还真不知道 哦天哪 我只是想确保
that we're gonna be able to come up
我们会有足够的赞助
with enough donations to cover these expenses. God
来抵消我们现在的开支 天呐
I don't think that I know that Bob little wants to see me,
我不知道我是否知道小鲍是不是想看见我
like, crash and burn, and that I'm a first-time
就像是 引火自焚 这是我第一次政♥治♥参选
political candidate, and this is gonna be a tough run for me?
这会不会对我来说非常困难呢
You don't think I know that, Adam?
你认为我会不了解我的处境吗 亚当
Okay. No, hold on a second.
好吧 不 等等
When you wanted to open up the luncheonette,
当你想开便餐厅的时候
I supported you 100%,and it was ten times crazier,
我可是百分之百地支持你 而且那可比这个疯狂了几十倍
and ten times more expensive than this.
也比这个贵了好几十倍
It's worked out, okay?And by the way, at the time,NIt's worked out well.
但是那个都解决了 孙便说一句 那个时候 - 它确实很好地解决了
you called me nuts. I did call you nuts.
你叫我小麻烦 - 我是叫过你小麻烦
But I supported you. And I'm supporting you.
但是我是支持你的 我现在也是支持你的呀
I'm just trying to help out. I've always supported you.
我现在只是想要帮你而已 我一直都支持着你
No I just don't want to see us get into financial trouble here.
不 我只是不看到你让你财政问题困扰
Kristina, that's all I'm doing. You're not trusting me
克里斯蒂娜 那就是我现在在做的事 你现在在做的
is what you're doing.
是你根本不信任我
Thank you, budget boy.
感激不尽 预算男孩
"Budget boy."Great.
“预算男孩” 很好
[Sighs]
【叹气】
I haven't slept. Oh.
我一夜没睡 不是吧
I've just been thinking about this Victor situation.
我一直在想我维克多的事
Oh...
哦...
You know, miss mikindoe is right?
你知道吗 明姬朵老师是对的
His reading level is not up to a fifth grade reading level.
他的阅读水平还不足以达到五年级的水准
I mean, it's not even fourth grade reading level,
我是说 如果我们坦白地讲
if we're being honest with ourselves.
他甚至连四年级的都达不到
Which is why she wanted to have us in
这就是为什么她
to talk about reading with him more.
想让我们跟他多谈谈阅读的事儿
But I've been reading with him constantly.
但是我一直在陪他读书
Okay, well, maybe I can come home from work
好吧 或许 一周中抽两个晚上
a little early,a couple nights a week.
我可以下班早一点
And if I can't do that, then we'll find a tutor for him.
如果我们实在不行了 就给他找一个家教
I don't know how much more we can do...
我不知道我们还能为他做多少
Really, that we haven't already done.
说真的 我们还没有做够吗
We have done it,and it hasn't worked.
我们做的够多了 但就是没用
And it's not gonna work in the time frame that we have.
我们现在的时间表完全不起作用
I mean...God, he's gonna be
我是说... 天呐 他就要
in the same grade as Sydney,and I don't even know
和西德妮读同一个年级了 我甚至不知道
how to begin to tackle that.
要怎样开始处理这个
Jules, we're not even there yet.
朱莉 我们还没到那种地步呢
We how close to there do we have to be?
我们里那个地步还有多远呢
She said she wants to hold him back, basically--
她说我们应该让他留级 基本上她就是
that she was waiting because of, you know,
在等着这样的事儿发生呢
his special circumstances, which is--
因为他的特殊情况
ehh, I hate that. Okay.
我真的很讨厌那样 好了
Just let's...Deep breaths here.
深呼吸一下 好吗
Were we even in the same conversation?
你确定我们是在同一个对话里面吗
You know what I heard?
你知道我听见的是什么吗
I heard a teacher telling us
我听见的是老师告诉我们
that we got a good kid.
我们有一个好儿子
Can we take our finger off the nuclear launch button?
我们先把手从原♥子♥弹♥发射按钮上放下来好吗
I'm not going nuclear.I'm...
我没有要爆发 我只是...
Going a little... Nuclear. Going a little nuclear.
有一点失控了而已 有一点失控
That's okay. But
没关系的 但是
it's a tough conversation to have,
我们经历了一个糟糕的谈话
but that's all it was--a conversation.
但那也就是一段对话而已
It was a conversation about holding our kid back a year.
但是那是让我们的孩子留级一年的对话诶
Can I just get coffee? Yeah.
我能先喝杯咖啡吗 行
All right.
好吧
Hey, berto.
嘿 贝尔托
Nice robe, roommate.
名字背的不错 好室友
Hey, so I might need some private time tonight.
嘿 我今晚需要一点私人空间
It's not 100% yet,but I got a strong feeling.
谁然不是百分之百的 但我有很强的预感
Okay, um, actually,I have a cla--
好吧 嗯 事实上 我晚上还有课...
hey, Natalie.
嘿 娜塔莉
Oh, uh, hi...
哦 嗯 嗨...
Guy from across the Drew,Right.
对面的那个... 德鲁 对
Yeah. Hey. Hey.
对 嘿 嘿
We have the same shower caddy.
我们有一样的洗漱篮子
[Chuckles]Look at that. Yeah.
【咯咯笑】看那 可不是吗
Crazy small world. Yeah.
真是个疯狂的小世界 对啊
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表