剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, I mean you wouldn't want a relationship, or...
我希望你不想谈恋爱
No, no.
不会 不会
Okay, so, we're good?
好吧 所以我们还是朋友
Yeah, we're totally good. Okay.
当然 我们还是朋友 好吧
We're... yeah.
我们...嗯
Are you sure you don't want to just,like,tag along?
你确定不想跟我们一起去
Yeah, I should probably stay.
嗯 我还是留下的好
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you. Yeah, bye.
改日见 好吧 拜
You guys, you totally killed it!
各位 你们棒到爆了
That was so awesome!
太赞了
Seriously.
真的
Best rock band ever.
史上最佳摇滚乐队
Oh, my God. That was so good.
天呐 太好了
That was great.
太棒了
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你们我不可能做到的
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
That was so fun.
真是太开心了
Hi, baby. Hey.
嗨 亲爱的 嘿
How you doing?
玩得还好吗
Good job. Thanks.
做的不错 谢谢
Do you think people liked it?
你觉得他们会喜欢吗
I think they loved you.
我觉得他们会爱死你的
I think it was a great idea.
这个主意太棒了
I am so happy.
我太开心了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Hey, dad.
嘿 老爸
Hey.
嘿
Heard it's a big day, huh?
听说了今天是个大日子了 哈
The alternator's going in today, you know.
交流发电机今天要装进去了
Yep. Yep.
嗯 嗯
Uh-oh,you got that "Adam concerned" look on your face.
你脸上写满了“亚当式忧虑”
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
Italy, dad.
意大利 老爸
Italy.
意大利
Oh, your mom's big trip, huh?
你老妈的超级旅行 对吧
Yeah,and,understandably,we're all wondering.
可以理解 我们都在想啊
Why you're not going.
你为什么不去呢
Oh, yeah.
嗯
All of you wondering.You're the delegate,are you?
你们都在想 那你就是代表咯 是吗
I am,and we all know there's got to be some bigger reason
对 我们都知道你不去
why you decided not to go.
其中肯定有原因
I'm not going because I don't want to go.
我不去是因为我不想去
All right, maybe it's not about what you want.
好吧 或许这并不是你想不想去的问题
Maybe you need to think about
或许你需要考虑一下
what mom wants for a change.
老妈需要什么来做出改变
Can you do that for her?
你能为她这么做吗
Oh, my God, I can't believe you're saying that.
天呐 我真不敢相信你会说这种话
What? Hold it, hold it, hold it.
是吗 等等 等等
Give me a hand up, would you?
帮我一把 行吗
Pick me up here. Yep.
把我拉起来 好的
Okay, Adam, I'll tell you what's going on here.
好吧 亚当 我来告诉你发生了什么事儿
She wants to sell the house, you know.
她想买♥♥了这栋房♥子
Your mother wants to sell our house.
你母亲想卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子
What? Yeah.
是吗 对
Yeah, yeah. Oh yeah.
对 对 哦 对了
She talking like, all of a sudden we're in the third act
她说得好像我们突然就到了开始晚年生活的时候
of our lives, and, like, we're doing some kind
我们的生活就该做一些事儿
of a play or something,and since we're in the third act
而且自从晚年生活开始之后
of our lives, we should be moving into something smaller,
我们就得搬去小一点的房♥子
like maybe a condo,that's shaped like a box.
比如说公♥寓♥之类的 跟个小盒子似的
Okay.
好吧
And then we can go to all these cultural affairs,
然后我们就可以做一些有文化的事儿
and we can go see museums, and, by the way,
去参观参观博物馆 而且这样我们
we can get on the Bart to go do that.
就穿得跟个准男爵一样去了
Okay.
好吧
That's what she's talking about.
这就是她要谈的事儿
Well, that's not my life.
那可不是我的生活
This happens to be my life, and this is our home.
这才是我的生活 这才是我的家
Okay, I get it,I get it, okay?
好了 我懂了 明白了 好吗
For what it's worth,I don't want you to sell the house.
就其价值而言 我不希望你卖♥♥掉这所房♥子
Okay,but maybe we can allow mom a little space to just
但我们可以给老妈一点空间
be able to introduce this for conversation, you know?
去说出她自己的想法 知道吗
Plenty of couples your age think about downsizing.
很多你们这个年纪的人都想朱小点的房♥子
Oh, now wait a minute.Did you say "our age"?
等等 你是不是刚刚说了“像我们这个年纪”
I did.
我是说了
What does that mean, couples "our age"?
你说“像我们这个年纪”的夫妻是什么意思
You know what I'm talking about, okay.
你知道我在说什么 好吗
She's not coming from outer space, here.
她不是从外太空来的
It's, like, people do that, and, look,
别人都那么做 还有 听着
maybe you can just table the house for right now,
你现在可以将房♥子搁下
and you can just go to Italy.
然后去意大利
Have this adventure with your wife,and,you know,
跟你的妻子一起度假
this will be here for you when you get back,
你回来的时候房♥子也不会消失
and you can deal with it,but,dad,you can go away.
到时候你想怎么处理都行 老爸 你可以去的
Get a little time, a little perspective.
多给自己一点时间 多看一些景色
Oh, come on, I've gota lifetime of perspective.
好了 别说了 我都看了一辈子的景色了
I don't need perspective. God, dad.
我不需要看什么景色 天呐 老爸
I'm just asking you to suck it up and be a man,
我只是让你想一个男人一样心胸宽广一点
and go to Italy with your wife.
去意大利陪你的妻子而已
What are you telling me to suck it up?
你想让我心胸宽广些什么
You're talking to your father like that?
你就跟你老爹这样说话的吗
Let me tell you something.
让我来告诉你
I will tell you the real reason I'm not going.
我来告诉你为什么我不想去
Okay, tell me. Okay, okay.
好吧 说吧 行 行
I'll tell you why.
我告诉你为什么
I was not invited.
她根本就没问我去不去
Hello.
喂~
Hey, it's Julia. Hey.
嘿 我是茱莉亚 嘿
I'm sorry I didn't call you back until now.
我很抱歉现在才给你回电♥话♥
I actually just found your messages now.
我刚刚才看到你留的信息
That's cool. How are you?
没关系 你还好吗
Oh, fine.
哦 好得很呢
Job hunting,
就到处找工作啊
doing a few things around theNhouse before I pick up the kids.
接孩子放学之前在家里做做家务啥的
Uh Huh.
是吗
How are you?
那你觉得还好吗
Really not good.
真是不太好
And don't tell me that everything's gonna be all right.
别跟我说一切都会好起来的
I would never tell you that,"'cause it's not" says my wife.
我才不会这样说呢 因为我老婆说“根本不会好起来的”
Sorry. That was low hanging fruit.
抱歉 这么说是有点太消极了
She's actually the optimist around this house.
事实上 她在这个家里可乐观呢
So what's going on? I don't know.
说吧 出什么事了 我也说不太清楚
I'm all over the place.
我整天就一个人在家闲着
I'm either yelling at my kids,
我还对我家孩子大吼大叫
not communicating with my husband.
跟我老公也没什么交流
In the ten minute windows that we have,
我们就谈了那么十分钟
generally making everyone miserable including myself.
就让我们俩简直尴尬的要死 跟受罪一样
This is sounding way worse than I intended,
听起来比我之前想象的要糟得多
but it's been a rough week.
这周确实太难熬了
Yeah, same here, and then my phone rang,
我这儿也一样啊 但突然我电♥话♥就响了
and it suddenly got a lot better.
然后感觉一下子就好了许多
Oh. Hello.
哦~ 哈喽
Yeah, I'm gonna make this quick,
好吧 我们速战速决
and I'm not gonna come in.
还有 我不会进你家门的
I didn't ask you in.
我没打算让你进来
Yeah, uh, I was thinking about what you said,
好吧 我一直在想你说的那些
about Max, and the whole "best friend" thing.
关于麦克斯跟什么“最好的朋友”之类的事
Look,I don't know... friends,best friends, I don't...
听着 什么朋友啊 好朋友什么的 我反正是搞不懂啦
labels, that's not me.
给什么都贴上标签不是我的风格
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表