剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, I'm gonna call 'em. Mmhmm.
好吧 我去打给他们 嗯哼
But honestly, when you said that now,
但说实话 当你说这个的时候
my arm just got numb on the left side.
我左手都麻了
Aw, let me massage it for you. Like, it's for real.
我来给你按♥摩♥一下 我是说真的
Cardiac arrest. I know you think this is funny,
我知道你觉得心搏停止很搞笑
but that's one of the signs, is your thing goes numb.
但这玩意儿的征兆之一就是身体某部位麻木
Is it? Yeah, your right or left.
是吗 对 不是左手就是右手
It's gonna be okay. I'm not sure which one.
会好起来的 你是说哪一个
I'll just make sure that you're all warmed up.
我会让你身子暖和起来的
As long as my phone dialing hand's good,
只要我打电♥话♥那只手还是好的
you're fine. Exactly, exactly.
你就没事儿了 没错 没错
Okay. That's the last of it.
好了 这是最后一次了
Okay.
好吧
Um, I was gonna come by in the morning
我明天早上再过来
and take the kids to school.
接孩子们去学校
Okay.
好吧
So I guess that's everything.
就这样了吧
I'll walk you out.
我送你出门
Oh, you don't--
你不用...
you don't have to--
你不必来...
When I, uh,
当我...
when I pick the kids up tomorrow,
当我明天来接孩子的时候
um, should I use the key,
我用钥匙开门
or would it be better for you if I knocked?
还是敲门让你来开好一点
Just come in.
到了进来就行了
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好吧
Well--
那...
♪ all my tears have been used up
♪ 我的泪已经哭干
♪ on another love, another love
♪ 是为了另一份爱 另一份爱
♪ all my tears have been used up
♪ 我的眼泪已经哭干
♪ remember when we were young
♪ 记得当我们年轻的时候
♪ we felt like the luckiest ones
♪ 我们觉得我们是最幸运的一对
♪ nothing to worry 'bout
♪ 无需担心什么
♪ the whole world was a hand-me-down
♪ 整个世界都是别人用过的
♪ turn it up, turn it up
♪ 快打开 快打开
♪ turn up your radio loud
♪ 打开你的收音机 调至最大声
♪ don't forget where you come from
♪ 不要忘记你是来自哪里
♪ it's too soon to be proud
♪ 现在骄傲为时过早
♪ remember when
♪ 记得当我们
♪ we were young
♪ 年轻的时候
I think we got it.
我觉得我们成功了
No, just one more.
不 再多拍一张
Going...
马上...
Going...
马上...
Gone.
好了
Gimme that.
给我吧
So?
觉得如何
So what?
什么如何
It was a good idea, huh?
这个主意不错 对吧
It was a way to go.
这法子还算行得通
Come on. Look at this.
别这样 你看看风景
This is amazing.
多好啊
That was an amazing day.
今天真是太棒了
I want to do that every day.
我每天都想这样做
Yeah, well, we did it.
嗯 我们做到了
How 'bout a drink now? That's what I want.
去喝一杯如何 我想去喝一杯
Uh I mean to celebrate,
呃... 去庆祝一下
that's all. Oh, to celebrate?
仅此而已 庆祝吗
Yeah. Oh, no, then I can't.
对 那我不能去
You got somewhere to go?
你还要去什么地方吗
Well, I can't celebrate something that, uh,
我不能庆祝那种事儿
you didn't say was a thing to celebrate.
你没说过这事要庆祝啊
If you don't think it was a good idea,
如果你不认为这是个好主意
then I can't celebrate...
那我就不能去...
All right. With you.
好吧 和你一起庆祝
Look, you had a--it worked out.
你有个...反正成功了
Oh, God, say it. It worked out.
天呐 你就说出来啊 挺管用的
I did good.
我做得不错
You did all right. Thank you.
你做得还不错 谢谢
That one by the taco truck? Right?
在那个墨西哥玉米卷卡车边拍的不错 是吗
That kind of impressed me a little bit.
那个挺让我喜欢的
Thank you very much... Yeah.
很感谢你... 嗯
For saying so. Appreciate it.
能这么说 真的很感激
All right, can we drink now?
好吧 我们现在能喝了吗
I actually can't.
我还是不能
Oh, that'sthat is cold. No.
你...你要无情了 不
You making me lie like that.
你让我向你说谎话
I'm just kidding. I'm kidding.
开玩笑啦 开玩笑
I mean, I have a--I have a dinner later,
我待会儿...我待会儿还有个饭局
but I'll have a drink now, yeah.
但我现在就跟你喝
They got a little Mexican thing up the road.
他们有墨西哥风情在路边
Ooh, good.
唔 不错
It's, uh, it's a dive-y place.
那是...潜水的地方
That sounds good.
听起来不错
You're buying. You know that, right?
得你请客 知道吧
What's that? What do you mean?
什么意思 你什么意思
You're the boss. The boss buys.
你是老板嘛 老板买♥♥单
That's, like, California code.
这是加州的规矩
Okay.
好了
Stayed up there until Nora started
在诺拉睡熟之前
her sweet little snore.
得熬夜了
Oh.
哦
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, principal Radford called.
拉福德校长打电♥话♥过来了
Yeah? They're gonna moveyeah.
是吗 他们准备转移...没错
They're gonna move Max to a different history class.
他们想把麦克斯转到别的历史班上去
Which is good. That's good.
这样挺不错的 挺好的
Yeah.
嗯
I guess.
我猜也是
Doesn't really feel like a victory, though, does it?
总感觉不像是我们赢了 对吧
No. It's sort of
不 这有点儿...
feels like a band-aid placed over a--
感觉像贴了个创可贴在...
what do you call when your artery
你动脉血管喷血的时候
is just spurting blood, and you--
你打什么电♥话♥ 你...
High School. Right.
高中的电♥话♥ 没错
No, I'm serious, honey. High School.
不 我是说真的 高中
I'm worried. I really am.
我很担心麦克斯读高中的事 真的
I'm worried too. As far as I'm concerned,
我也很担心 我担心的是
he's not going to the public High School here.
他不会在这儿上高中
He can't.
他不能
Okay.
好吧
You know?
你知道吗
Well, we'll fight the district
我们要反抗这个地区
and see if we can get him placed somewhere else.
看看我们能不能把他安置在别的地方
Where? I don't know.
安置在哪儿 我不知道
This is a list of schools in the bay area
这是我们海湾地区所有
for kids with special needs.
为特殊孩子开设的学校清单
He doesn't fit in anywhere.
他哪里都不适合
There's nowhere to put him.
我们没有地方安置他
So you're saying no public school?
你是说没有什么公立学校吗
No.
没有
Well, what about gateway?
那通路高中如何
Noel Lessing's done great there.
诺埃尔·莱辛在那儿就做的不错
Gateway is great for kids like Noel Lessing.
通路高中很适合诺埃尔·莱辛那种孩子
He has severe autism.
他有严重的自闭症
Well, I You know?
我... 你知道吗
Well, what about Providence?
那卓识高中如何
Max's test scores are way too high.
麦克斯的考试成绩高太多了
Way too high.
高太多了
Since when are high test scores problematic?
什么时候我们有了高分这项麻烦了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表