剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Fine. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay. I just hate this.
好 我很讨厌这样
You think I don't hate this?
你以为我就不讨厌这样了吗
You think I don't hate living in this crappy apartment,
你以为我就喜欢生活在这个古怪的公♥寓♥里面
trying to make it great for the kids?
还想要让孩子们觉得这里很棒吗
You think I don't hate that they sleep
你就以为我不讨厌每天晚上他们睡在我们家
in our house every night, and I sleep alone here?
而我却只能一个人睡在这里吗
I hate it, but our marriage,
我讨厌这样 可是我们的婚姻
it wasn't working, Julia.
已经维持不下去了 茱莉亚
It wasn't working for me,
至少我是不能再那样下去了
and I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
But if you have to know,
但如果你非得要知道的话
if you're gonna press the issue right now,
如果你非得逼我把这事说清楚的话
then my--my answer is no.
那我的...我的答案是 不
We're not working on our relationship right now.
我们现在不能再继续我们的婚姻
We're not trying to get back together right now.
我们现在不能尝试复合
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Whoa, look at this joint.
你看这个地方
You've got ski boats and muscle cars.
有滑雪艇 还有大马力中型汽车
Dad, look at this bike.
爸 你看这个啊
Yeah. Are you kidding me?
嗯 你开玩笑的吧
Little cafe racer. I need you to focus.
小型改装车 你得集中注意力
Come on. Wow, that's gorgeous.
快点 哇哦 太漂亮了
It's all hand-built.
全是手工改造的
You gotta ring the bell, I think, dad.
我觉得你该敲铃 爸
Right.
对
Yeah, can I help you? Huh?
有什么需要帮助的吗 什么
Hey. Hi, are you Paulie?
嘿 嗨 你是泡利吗
I'm Ernie. Ernie.
我是厄尼 厄尼
Oh, hi. Well, I'm zeek Braverman,
嗨 我是奇克·布莱弗曼
and I talked to Paulie, and--
我跟泡利聊过了
about a grill for a 1965 gto.
我是来找一块给65年GTO型车的进气格栅
A grill for a gto?
GTO型的进气格栅啊
'65, you say?
65年的是吗
Oh, yeah, I've got somebody else interested in that.
想起来了 还有其他人对那个也感兴趣呢
I'm sorry. Oh, no, no, no.
不好意思 别别别别
No, it can't be. I mean, it's too late.
不可能啊 都那么晚了
I mean, because I drove up here
我专程从加州的贝克里
from Berkeley, California 'cause, you know,
开车到这里来
Paulie and I had agreed on a price and talked about it--
因为泡利跟我已经谈好了价格
well, this is not Paulie's place!
这里不是那个叫泡利的地方
Do you see Paulie's name anywhere up there?
你在哪儿看到这儿有写是泡利的地方的
No, it says, "Ernie's salvage yard."
不 这里写的是 厄尼急救站
Okay, we're getting off to a bad start.
好吧 我们先摒弃前嫌
Maybe we could just look at the grill.
我们或许可以先看看这个格栅
You might not even want it.
你可能看了后都不想要了呢
Could we-- would you show it to us?
我们能...你能带我们看看那个格栅吗
Will you be willing to do that before we--
你能带我们看看吗
all right. Gto 1965 grill, mint condition.
好吧 65年款GTO 还是崭新的
I'll tell you what: You ain't gonna find this anywhere.
我跟你们说啊 你在别的地方都找不着这个
Oh, man. I see it, I see it.
天呐 我看到了 我终于看到了
That's nice. Oh, yeah.
太棒了 是啊
This is it, yeah!
就是这个 太好了
Okay, listen. I got 450 right here.
听我说 我现在身上有450块
That was the price Paulie and I agreed on, so--
我跟泡利说好的就是这个价 所以...
450?
450美元
Yeah. That's the deal.
对 说好了的嘛
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Look, I can't go 450 on this.
450块我可不能卖♥♥
Thi--what, this is a 1965
这...开什么玩笑呢 这可是65款GTO
mint condition gto grill.
崭新进气格栅诶
Now where you gonna find something like that?
你在哪个地方找得到这样的好家伙吗
Here. Here is where I'm gonna find it.
这儿啊 我不就在这儿找到了吗
That's what Paulie and I agreed on.
我跟泡利说好的这个价啊
That's why I drove 500 Miles
所以我才开了500英里的路
to get here, thi--right here.
来到这里 就是这儿
This is where I'm gonna do it. Look here.
我就是要在这儿买♥♥到这个 你听好了
I-I cannot let this go for $450.
我...我不能450美元就卖♥♥给你
Yeah, we had a deal! Well, I don't have a deal!
是吗 我们明明说好了的 我才没跟你说好呢
Paulie and I had a deal.
泡利跟我说好了的
Well, you forget Paulie!
别管你那什么泡利了
Paulie is not here!
泡利不在这儿
Now. How convenient.
现在 多方便啊
This fella that's interested in this
那个对这个感兴趣的家伙
is willing to go 800.
愿意出价800美元
I-I can't let it go for less than 700.
我...我少了700绝对不卖♥♥
Okay, let me tell you something.
好吧 我跟你说
You know what this is sounding like to me?
你知道这在我听起来像什么吗
This is a scam. That's what this is.
你这是诈骗 你就是在诈骗
It's a scam operation.
这里是个黑店
You and your invisible friend Paulie--
你跟你的隐形人朋友泡利
I think you gentlemen better get off my property.
我觉得你们俩最好滚出我这儿
Okay, you can put that down.
好吧 你可以把那家伙放下
Dad, let's Well, that's a little hasty.
爸 我们... 你太草率了
We need to regroup. I've got 450 bucks right here.
我们得重新计划一下 我身上有450美元
Do you want it? I don't want your business.
你想要吗 我不想做你的生意
No, get on outta here. You don't want my business?
你还是滚出我这儿吧 你不想做我的生意吗
He's got a weapon. He's got a weapon.
他有武器呢 他有武器
You know somethin', sir? You suck.
你知道吗 先生 你这人太烂了
You get the hell off my property!
你他♥娘♥的♥滚出我这儿
What do you think I'm doin'? I'm goin'!
不然你以为我在做什么 我不是正在走吗
Go! Damn.
快走 可恶
I'm gonna write a bad review on yelp about this.
我要回去对你大吼大叫写个贬斥性评论
I thought I was done with her,
我一直以为我已经跟她结束了
and I guess I'm not.
可现在我觉得没有
It's just that we were gettin'...
我们只是...
We were gettin' along, you know?
我们相处得很好 你知道吗
We were gettin' closer, and--and then I thought--
我们越来越亲近 然后我就觉得...
I was starting to believe that maybe there was a chance.
我开始相信我可能还有机会
I don't know.
我不知道
Doc, come on. I'm not gonna cry.
医生 别这样 我不会哭的
Hank.
汉克
My strong suggestion is that you
我强烈建议你
start to open yourself up to other possibilities
把萨拉抛诸脑后
beyond Sarah.
去寻找其他的可能
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
It's just easier said than done.
说的总比做的容易
I'm blowing my nose.
我是要擤鼻涕
Hm, bleh.
蠢货
Okay, just for the record,
好吧 说准确点
these are not the world's best waffles.
这不是世界上最好的华夫饼
You probably don't have enough butter on 'em.
你可能是黄油没有涂够
Dad, we're gonna get you another grill for the gto.
爸 我们得为你那辆GTO重新找个格栅了
We'll go online and look it up.
我们上网去查一查
We'll Google it, and I'll find it for you.
谷歌♥一下 总会找到一个的
It's not the end of the world. It's not about the gto.
这又不是世界末日 不是那车的事儿
It's not about the grill. What's it about?
不是格栅的事 那是什么事呢
Oh... What is it?
哦 怎么了啊
I'm feeling old, Crosby.
我觉得自己老了 克劳斯比
Dad, you are not old...
爸 你才不老
No. Not by a long shot.
不 绝对不是
I mean, I didn't expect, you know, I just, uh...
我没有想到...我只是...
This thing is happening way too fast for me.
一切都对我来说发生得太快了
The idea of selling the house...
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的想法
You know, it just feels like I'm cashing it in.
好像是我在兑现
I'm cashing in the checks.
我是在兑现一张支票
It feels like the end.
感觉像是世界末日一样
Have you told mom that?
你跟老妈说过吗
I told her I'd sell it, you know?
我跟她说我想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表