剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I told you you have an open invitation...
我已经公开邀请过你...
I know. To come visit me in Portland any time.
我知道 随时去波特兰来我家做客
I don't have any money.
我没有钱啊
I don't have a car. Figure it out.
我也没有车 想办法解决啊
Get creative.
发挥点创造力
Portland awaits. Yeah.
波特兰等着你的光临 嗯
I guess I, um...
我想我...
I should get on that. Yep.
我该上车了 对啊
All right. All right.
好了 好吧
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
♪ Gathered in spite ♪
♪ 故意相逢 ♪
♪ Your story remains ♪
♪ 你的故事依旧 ♪
♪ Such a beautiful question ♪
♪ 多么美丽的问题 ♪
drew.
德鲁
I love you.
我爱你
I don't know, man...
我不知道 老兄
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
There they are, my strapping young men.
他们来了 我高大魁梧的儿子们
Yeah. Dad, where are the movers?
可不是吗 爸 搬运工呢
Movers? We don't need no stinking movers.
搬运工 我们不需要浑身汗臭的搬运工
Told you. Dad, I thought we were gonna
跟你说过了 爸 我以为我们是过来
move boxes and stuff. All the furniture's still here.
搬盒子的 你的家具都还没打包呢
Yeah, you can't expect us to move all this big stuff.
是啊 你总不能想让我们搬这么些大家伙吧
Our hands are too delicate. Aw, nonsense.
我们的双手那么纤细 太荒唐了
Come on, you guys. We're gonna do this together,
拜托 你们两个 我们要一起来做
and it's gonna be so much fun. Hey, Crosby.
这会很有意思的 嘿 克劳斯比
Look what I found. Can you believe it?
你看我找到什么了 你能相信吗
It was somehow stuck in storage all these years.
原来这些年它一直困在仓库里面
How did you find that? What is it?
你怎么找到的 这是什么
It's your Clay birdhouse, your sixth grade art project.
这是你拿泥做的鸟笼 你六年级时的艺术作业
Look.
看呐
"Crosby Braverman."
“克劳斯比·布莱弗曼”
Your brother was having such a hard time
你弟弟啊 他六年级的时候
in art class in the sixth grade.
艺术课过的一直不太顺利
He was blocked creatively.
他一直没什么灵感
And his artist mother gave him
然后他的艺术家妈妈给了他
a little inspirational talk about freeing himself up.
一点解放他自我的有启发性的谈话
Your learning disability. And he came home with this
你的学习障碍 他三天后就带着这个
three days later.
回到家来了
That's beautiful.
这很漂亮
You don't have room in the new place. Hey!
你的新家里没有地方放这个 嘿
Hands off. Okay.
手拿开 好吧
I'm keeping this forever.
我要永远留着它
Look at that.
你看呐
Very sensitive.
多敏感啊
Why are you so uncomfortable
你为什么要对你敏感的一面
with your sensitive side?
那么的不舒服呢
That's a beautiful birdhouse.
那个鸟笼非常漂亮啊
It's It's very feminine.
它... 它很娘气嘛
Okay, come on, you guys. What do you say?
好了 走吧 你们两个 你们觉得如何
One test after another.
检查一项接一项
Such a waste of money.
真是太浪费钱了
He's a little banged up, but he's fine.
他是有一点小伤 但是他没事
You should have seen him
你真应该看看
after he fell off his Mountain bike when he was 16.
他16岁那年从他的山地自行车上摔下来的时候的样子
Uh, yeah, I think--I think it's more about, like,
嗯 我觉得...我觉得这更可能是
possible internal bleeding,
内出血什么的
so they just have to do a bunch of tests
所以他们必须做这么一系列的检查
to make sure, you know.
来确保无误
So how long did you and Ryan date for?
你到底跟瑞恩约会了多久
Uh, for a little while before his third tour in Afghanistan
从他第三次从阿富汗战场回来前一段时间
and then... A little while after.
然后再之后又有一段时间
Hmm. Didn't work out, huh?
哼 但没修成正果 是吧
Not exactly.
也不算是
Excuse me, Mrs. York.
打扰一下 约克太太
Yes? Oh, I'm sorry.
有事吗 不好意思
I meant Amber. I need a signature.
我其实是要找安博 我需要她签个字
Mrs. York? You're married to my son.
约克太太 你跟我儿子结婚了
Well, it's--it's complicated.
这...这件事说起来很复杂
Complicated?
很复杂
Either you're married to him or you're not.
你到底什跟他结婚了还是没有
No, we were-- we were--
没有 我们...我们...
we were engaged.
我们已经订婚了
Wait a second. What do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
You said you were his wife.
你之前说你是他妻子的
You're listed as his beneficiary.
你已经被列为他的受益人了
How'd you swing that?
这你要怎么解释
Oh, my God. What?
我的天呐 怎么了
You were such a little chubster.
你小时候真是肥得可以啊
That's so rude!
这太过分了
I can't believe my mom turned this into
我真不敢相信我妈居然把这里
her stupid campaign office.
变成了她的竞选办公室
This is my room.
这是我的房♥间诶
My mom would never get off the couch,
我妈从不下沙发的
so she has that going for her.
所以她沙发对她来说就够了
Your mom is so cool.
你妈太好了
She's an amazing artist. Mmm... That's up for debate.
她是个非常棒的艺术家 嗯...这个还有待商榷
I'm excited for you to meet everybody else.
我好激动要把你介绍给其他人了
I think they're gonna like you.
我觉得他们会喜欢你的
Well, I am your super-awesome best friend.
我是你的超级棒的最要好的闺蜜嘛
I can't--I'm sor-- I know.
我不能...对不..我知道
You know, they're not gonna love you any less.
就算他们知道了也不会少爱你一分的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
So what are you afraid of?
那你到底在怕什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey.
嘿
I know I'm being really stupid.
我知道我这样真的很白♥痴♥
I'm happy to be your super-awesome best friend.
我很高兴能做你超级棒的最要好的闺蜜
Tell them when you're ready. Don't do it for me.
等你再见准备好了再告诉他们吧 别为了我这么做
Do it for yourself.
要为你自己
See?
看吧
You are my super-awesome best friend.
你确实是我超级棒的最要好的闺蜜
My homework packet is not where it usually is.
我的作业包不在之前的地方
Max, get out!
麦克斯 出去
And the only thing that's changed is that you're home.
唯一有改变的地方就是你的房♥间
Get out!
出去
So the only thing I can assume
所以我能想到的惟一可能
is that you or Lauren moved it.
就是你跟劳伦动过它了
I'm walking backwards. Could you slow down?
我在后面诶 你能走慢点吗
Are you going high or low?
你要往高还是往低
You gonna go high? This isn't gonna work.
你要往高了抬吗 这不会管用的
I'm going low. No, no, no, I think it's... stand it up.
我要往低 不 不 不 我觉得...把它立起来
Crosby No you're supposed to
克劳斯比 不对 你应该把它
stand it--
立起来的
You're lucky that didn't take off this handrail here.
你应该庆幸没把栏杆给撞坏了
I wish he'd hired movers.
我希望他雇了搬运工
I wish this thing would have landed
我希望这玩意儿能
on that stupid birdhouse
砸在那个白♥痴♥的鸟笼上面
and got rid of that once and for all.
我就能彻底逃离那东西的折磨
Why are you so obsessed with that birdhouse?
为什么你老揪着那个鸟笼的事不放
You're so weird about that.
你对那东西的反应太奇怪了
Because I... Didn't make that birdhouse.
因为我...不是我做的那个鸟笼
What are you talking about? I stole it.
你在说什么呢 那是我偷的
Mine broke in the kiln, the one I made
我的那个在窑里面弄坏了 老妈指导我
that mom coached me through she's so proud of.
我完成的那个她超级引以为自豪的那个
Right. So you remember that girl
好吧 你还记得那个叫做
Carol barker that lived, like, eight doors down?
卡罗尔·巴尔克的女孩儿吧 离我们家就六个门的那个
That was Carol barber. Carol barber.
那是卡罗尔·巴尔巴 卡罗尔·巴尔巴
The big teeth? Braids? Yes, yes.
大板牙 梳个小辫子的那个 对 对
Buck-toothed barber. We have the same initials.
龅牙巴尔巴 我们名字的首字母都一样
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表