剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You are not calling me from your spa weekend in mendocino.
你不是正在门多西诺角泡温泉浴的时候给我的电♥话♥吧
Listen, I just had to call and check up.
我就是打过来看看你还好不
I was worried about you. How you doing?
我挺担心你的 你还好吗
Uh, I'mI'm fine. You sure?
我挺好的 真的吗
Adam, thank you so much,
亚当 真的很感谢你
but I'm--I'm f--don't worry about me, okay?
可是我...我很...别担心我了 好吗
Truly, I've got a whole schedule.
真的 我已经有安排了
I already made a target run, I cleaned out the freezer,
我已经有了新的目标 我把冰箱都清理干净了
I did an expiration date purge in the pantry,
我把过期的东西都从储藏室给清理了
and now I'm about to binge watch orange is the new black so...
而且我现在正准备去看《女子监狱》 所以...
All right, well, that sounds, uh, productive, I guess.
好吧 听起来还是蛮有成效的嘛
Yeah, well, you just worry about showing Kristina
嗯 你还是多操心怎么给克里斯蒂娜一个好时光吧
a good time and tell me you're not wearing
还有 告诉我你不是穿着
that old man bathing suit of yours.
以前那件旧泳衣吧
These are my trunks! I'll take that as a yes.
那是我的运动裤诶 我就当你是承认了
I've had these trunks forever. I love my trunks!
我要永远留着这条运动裤 我爱我的运动裤
Don't be dissin' my trunks.
不许侮辱我的运动裤
Okay. I'm hanging up now.
好吧 我得挂了
Bye. All right, I love you.
拜 好吧 爱你哟
Honey?
亲爱的
Oh, ho ho ho, it's cold!
哦 吼吼吼 真是太冷了
You're a wuss. Oh! What?
你个胆小鬼 哦 你说什么
You're so weird!
你这人太奇怪了
I just need you to close your eyes, okay?
我想让你把眼睛闭上 行吗
All right. Just close your eyes.
好吧 闭上你的眼睛
I don't want you to think about a thing.
什么都不要想
You're good. You're all good, okay?
做得好 你做得不错 知道吗
Ah, all right, you can open 'em.
好了 现在可以睁开眼睛了
Are you losin' the trunks?
你要把你的运动裤扔了吗
Time to say goodbye. Yeah.
是时候该跟它说再见了 没错
Okay? I love it!
对吧 我爱死它了
Some of these are pretty good.
这里面有几张很不错
"Some of these are pretty good."
里面有几张不错吗
A rave.
你是在夸我吗
Well, not these.
这些不是
No? Unusable, unusable.
不是吗 这些没用 一点都没用
They're not unusable. What are you talking about?
这些才不是没用的呢 你在说什么呢
Those are my favorite ones.
我最爱的就是这几张
Taco truck in the background ruins it.
墨西哥烤玉米卷车把它毁了
It doesn't ruin it. The taco truck was the point.
才没有毁呢 那辆车才是重点呢
I put it there.
我故意放在那儿的
We could take it out later. Don't take it out.
你待会儿能把它给弄出来吗 不能弄出来
It draws your eye from the surfers and surfboard,
它把你的注意力都从冲浪者跟冲浪板上给引开了
and that's--this is a surfsport shoot, right?
那...这可是给冲浪运动拍的照诶 好吗
No, it Soso
不 这... 所以...所以...
okay, all right. I would say... Scratch those.
好吧 好吧 我想说...划掉这些
Sleep on it, would you?
这是明天再说 行吗
Just look at those again tomorrow?
明天我们再来看看如何
I don't need to sleep on that.
我不需要推迟到明天解决
I already know those are no good.
我已经知道这些不好了
That was part of my whole vision.
那是我想象力的一部分
Those are my favorite ones.
那些是我最喜欢的部分
Yeah, well, vision? I mean--
嗯 想象力 我是说...
don't laugh when I say vision. Some of them are good.
我说想象力的时候不许笑我 有一部分拍的还是不错的
I said some of 'em are good. I gotta go.
我说里面有些还是拍的挺不错的 我得走了
Thank you. I will live on that.
谢谢你了 我还得靠那个为生呢
I'll dine out on that for the next three years.
我还得靠那个再吃三年的饭呢
What do you got, big date? What?
你要干嘛 有重要约会吗 什么
Lipstick and all? Yes, I'm going to dinner,
还要涂口红什么的 没错 我是要去吃饭
but I'm not--it's not a big date.
不过我不是...不是个重要的约会
I'm meeting Carl for dinner.
我是要跟卡尔去吃晚餐
So it's kinda turning into something?
所以你们终于要明确关系了吗
With Carl? No. That's good.
跟卡尔吗 不是 这样也挺好的
Why is that--why?
为什...为什么这么说
What do you mean? No. It's a...Okay. He's a neighbor.
你什么意思 不 只是...他只是我的邻居而已
I'm meeting him for dinner.
我只是跟他吃个晚饭而已
With lipstick too?
吃个晚饭还得擦口红吗
Do you eathow's that work? I've worn lipstick before.
你吃...你擦口红干嘛 我以前也擦口红啊
I wear it frequently. You gotta drink with a straw, all right?
我经常涂口红的 那你得用吸管喝酒了 知道吗
'cause you're gonna get it on the glass?
不然你会把口红弄得杯子上都是
That's not attractive.
这样一点都不吸引人
Is it mauve? It's not mauve.
你擦的是淡紫色的吗 不是
I gotta go. Yeah.
我得走了 嗯
Have a good time. Okay, thanks.
玩的开心 嗯 谢了
All right. It's a good color though.
好吧 颜色还是挺漂亮的
It'll look good when it's on the veal parmigiana or whatever.
那颜色在牛肉帕尔玛干奶酪上会更好看
Hey.
嘿
Hey, drew.
嘿 德鲁
Well, yeah.
好吧
Later.
待会儿见
So is she, like, living here now?
她现在是要住在这儿还是怎么的
Who?
你说谁啊
Who do you think? Amy. Oh, Amy?
你以为是谁呢 艾米 哦 你是说艾米吗
Yeah, Amy. No. She's just been
没错 艾米 不 她只是...
she's staying here for a couple of weeks.
她只是要在这儿待上几个星期而已
I'm fine with it. I mean, whatever,
我没关系啦 随你们的便
the fact that you're blowing me off,
反正你都放过我鸽子了
but it's like she's just always around.
不过她好像总是在这附近转悠
She, like, waits for you outside of class
她好像是在等你下课
to pick you up and--look, every single time you talk to me
好接你回去呢 听着 每次你跟我聊天的时候
you're looking around like you don't want her
你总是左顾右盼的好像是不想让她看到
to see us together. Oh, my gosh.
我跟你在一起一样 天呐
What is that? It's just--it's weird, that's all.
这算什么意思 我就觉得这样挺怪的
Hey, Amy.
嘿 艾米
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Just let me know if you wanna come back to the world.
什么时候想回地球了让我知道一声
Hey. Hey. Is everything okay?
嘿 嘿 一切都还顺利吗
Nora. Nora.
诺拉 诺拉
Stop. Stop.
别敲了 住手
Look, she needs a spoon to eat.
她需要勺子吃饭呢
No, she doesn't. She uses her fingers at home.
不 她不需要 在家的时候她都是用手吃的
I kinda liked it.
我挺喜欢这样的
She has a lot of rhythm.
她敲得蛮有节奏的
This milk tastes funny. It does?
这牛奶喝着怪怪的 是吗
It's the same milk we use at home.
这跟我们在家喝的是一样的啊
Can I have water instead?
我可以喝水不喝牛奶吗
Me too. Oh, now you want water?
我也是 你们现在是想喝水了吗
Everyone's too good for milk?
大家都挺喜欢喝牛奶的诶
Wow, have those things come a long way.
比起以前来说
Since back in the day. Yeah, when Crosby was a baby
我们现在已经有很大的进步了 嗯 克劳斯比还是个孩子的时候
he had to scream his lungs out before we ever heard him.
我们听见他之前他总是吼得特别带劲儿
Poor thing. You know something, Jabbar?
可怜的小家伙 你知道吗 乔巴
Your dad had the loudest lungs
你老爸是我见过的人里面
I've ever heard in my life.
嗓门儿最大的一个
Explains a lot.
这就说得通了
I was always fearless and brave.
我总是勇敢无畏
This thing's making too much static.
这种声音最干扰人了
It's hurting my ears.
听得我的耳朵发疼
Well, let me fix that for you, young squire.
我来帮你一把 小乡绅
That better, Max?
好多了吧 麦克斯
Is that all you're eating? Oh, yeah.
你就吃这么点吗 对啊
I think you should have a little something else.
我觉得你该再多来点
No, no, no. You're nursing.
不不不 你还在哺乳期诶
It's fine. Yeah, well, I mean,
没关系的 嗯 那个啊
you need fuel for the Dad, dad, dad.
我觉得你还是得多吃点... 爸 爸 爸
Hmm? Don't worry about
干嘛 别担心
my wife's fuel supply.
我老婆的营养问题
Yeah?
好吗
You know what I would love to talk about
那你知道我其实是很愿意跟你聊聊
is the visitor we had earlier this morning.
早上来的客人的事
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表