剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
That's why it has such an awesome success rate.
这就是为什么它有这么高的成功率的原因
Yeah.
是啊
Um, I also know how much it sucks
我还知道没有孩子在身边
eating by yourself without the kids,
吃饭是有多受罪
and so I made you chicken marsala.
所以我给你做了鸡肉玛莎拉
It's cold now, but... Wow.
有点凉了 不过... 哇哦
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
I know you like it.
我知道你喜欢这个
I seriously hope this is farm-to-table,
我真心希望这是直接从农场弄上餐桌的
'cause I can't eat it otherwise.
因为非这样我不吃的
Thank God green week is over.
谢天谢地绿色周终于结束了
Oh, God.
天呐
The environment is such a pain in the ass.
环境真是讨人嫌啊
It really--really is.
真的 真的是这样
Thank you for this.
谢谢你给我做这个
This is really--
这真的是...
honestly I haven't had a lot of good-type feelings lately,
说实话 最近我很久没像这样感觉这么好了
so thanks.
所以谢谢你
unless--did you want to come in?
除非....你想进来坐会儿吗
No.
不了
No, I'll go home. Thank you.
不了 我要回家了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
I mean, there's plenty here for dinner.
我家还有好多晚饭呢
It's just dinner.
只是个晚餐而已
Yeah, it's just dinner.
对啊 只是个晚餐而已
Come on. Okay.
进来吧 好吧
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表