剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Have a wonderful night,
祝你们今晚玩得愉快
and I love you all.
我爱你们大家
Thank you.
非常感谢
[Cheers and applause]
【欢呼与鼓掌声】
Good job.
做得好
Hi.
嗨
I'm proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You kicked butt.
你做到了
Hi, it's Caroline Lee from the debate.
嗨 我是辩论赛上那个卡洛琳·李
How are you? Good.
你还好吗 很好
So nice to see you.
能见到你真是太高兴了
Nice to see you,
很高兴见到你
and this is my daughter, Emma,
这是我的女儿 艾玛
and she wants to tell you something.
她想告诉你一些事
Yeah.
好啊
She says, "because of you I've moved to a better school
她说:“因为你 我才转到了”
"and a better classroom
“一个更好的学校 更好的班级”
with people who are helping me to learn."
“才有那么多人一起帮助我学习”
She says "thank you for changing my life,"
她说:“谢谢你改变了我的人生”
and mine.
也改变了我的人生
Oh, you've just changed mine.
你们也改变了我的人生
That means more to me than anything
这比世上其它任何事
in the whole world.Thank you, Emma.
都对我有意义 谢谢你 艾玛
Can I give you a hug?
我能抱抱你吗
Definitely.
当然可以
♪ Joy to you, baby
♪ 让你欢乐 宝贝
♪ joy to me too tonight
♪ 让我今夜如此欢乐
♪ tonight, tonight
♪ 今夜 今夜
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表