剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, good luck, and let me know how it goes.
祝你好运 记得告诉我你弄得如何了啊
Yeah. All right.
行 那好
Good luck on that phone call.
祝你工作上的事业顺利
Yeah. Hey I'll just be here.
嗯 嘿 我一直都在这儿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How you doing? You stressing out?
你怎么样了 压力很大吧
Yeah. I'm just studying.
对啊 我在学习而已
Are you seriously not gonna talk to me?
你是真打算不跟我说话了是吧
I'm, like, three feet away.
我就在你三步开外
You're seriously not gonna acknowledge
你难道真的还不承认
that you slept with berto?
自己跟贝尔托睡过了吗
Nothing?
什么都不说吗
Drew, come on. What?
德鲁 别这样 干嘛
No. You're gonna tell me to relax again
不 你又会告诉我让我放轻松
because we're in college,
因为我们现在都是大学生了
which obviously means something completely different
我们就该做一些事情让我们两个
to both of us, okay?
变得完全不一样 是吗
I don't...I don't care.
我不...我不在乎
You can hook up with my disgusting roommate.
你可以随便跟我那位邋遢的室友上♥床♥
Look. I'm trying to study.
我在学习好吧
And I don't even care what you do.
我现在不关心你做什么
You can do--whatever.
你可以做...无所谓啦
Don't give me that look. All right?
别再跟我提你们上♥床♥的事了 行吗
I'm studying 'cause I'm behind now.
我要学习 因为我现在被人落在后面了
And we have finals.
而且我们还要期末考试
Well, I was just going to offer you my astronomy notes
我本来是打算要把我的天文学笔记借给你来着
'cause I've actually been to class lately.
因为最近我都有去上课
But good luck.
不过祝你好运吧
This one's in our price range, but...
这栋房♥子在我们考虑价格范围之内 不过..
Yeah. My goodness.
随便 我的天呐
It's been empty for a while.
里面完完全全都是空的
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
嗨 各位 不好意思我迟到了
Hi. Hey. How are you?
嗨 嘿 你还好吗
Good to see you. Good to see you.
见到你很高兴 见到你我也很高兴
Hi. Hey. Thanks for coming out.
嗨 嘿 谢谢你能过来
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你要请我过来
Hey. Good to see you. Yeah.
嘿 见到你真好 嗯
All right.
好吧
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
Okay.
好
Okay. A charming fixer.
好吧 多好的地方啊
Yep. That's a little generous.
是啊 这地方太漂亮了
I don't know. But...
我不知道 可是...
Well. I kind of like it.
好吧 我挺喜欢这儿的
I feel like there's history here. You do?
我能感受到这里的历史底蕴 是吗
Yeah.
是
I see potential.
我看到了这里的潜力
I see we could put up some partitions,
我看到了我们能放几个隔离物
four classrooms, assemblies,
分成四个教室 还有会议室
teachers, lunchroom.
教师办公室跟食堂
A lot of windows. Good passive solar.
还有很多窗户 日照充足
The price is right. Really. Price is right.
价格也很合理 真的 价格很合理
High ceilings are pretty cool.
高天花板也非常不错
Lots of square footage. This floor needs to come up
面♥积♥也很大 地板需要再...
you could fit a lot of kids in here.
可以容纳的下很多学生
Paint. Yep. It's got electricity.
粉刷一下 对 还通有电
See? Focus on the-- focus on the potential.
看见没 多看看...多看看这里的潜力
I got it. I got it. It's gonna require some work.
我明白了 我明白了 还需要花很多功夫才行
First work--The Braverman academy.
第一件要做的就是 取名为布莱弗曼学院
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We can't call it that.
不不不不不 我们不能这么叫
Why not?
为什么不能
It'll go straight to Max's head.
这会让麦克斯冲昏了头的
He'll tell all the other kids it was named after him.
他会跟 其他孩子说这里是以他命名的
All right. You know what I want to do?
好吧 你知道我想干嘛吗
What? I want to take a photo.
干嘛 我想拍照留念
Come on. Okay.
来吧 好吧
Just right here? Just right here.
就在这儿吗 就在这儿
Come over here. Here.
到这儿来 这儿
I want to stand next to my husband.
我想站在我老公旁边
Here. Ready? Okay.
好 准备好了 好了
Get together.
靠近点嘛
On the count of three. Ready?
我数三秒 准备好了吗
One, get closer. Two.
一 再靠紧点儿 二
Okay, I'm closer. Two, three.
好了 我靠紧了 二 三
I know it looks a little, like, depressing right now.
我知道现在看起开来有一点点一点点压抑
But I feel like if we just paint it,
不过我觉得我们要是粉刷了之后
maybe, like, a blue or something.
比如说粉刷些蓝色或者其他颜色
I finished my essay. Like a light blue.
我作文写完了 淡蓝色之类的
Good job. Let's check it out.
做得好 我们来检查一下
It's finished. It is done.
我完成了 都做完了
It's a half a page, Max.
你只写了半页 麦克斯
I met all the minimum requirements.
我达到了所有最低标准
You live in Berkeley.
你住在贝克里
You can't take a stand against recycling
你不能反对回收利用
and do just the minimum.
而且你也不能只满足最低标准
You have to do more than that. I just did.
你必须要做得更多 我这么做了
I just did that. Keep writing.
我已经做好了 继续写
And I made very compelling arguments.
而且我又十分令人信服的理由
Well, let me take a look at it.
好吧 我们先看看写得如何
Such as the fact that using a reusable water bottle
使用可重复使用水瓶要比回收利用
is better than recycling a bunch of plastic water bottles. Hello.
大批塑料水瓶更加有效 喂
Yes. This is Kristina. Hi.
对 我就是克里斯蒂娜 嗨
I'm Michelle chambers, Gwen's sister.
我是米歇尔·钱伯斯 格温的妹妹
Oh, hey. Hey, Michelle. How are you?
嘿 嘿 米歇尔 你好吗
Well, I'm here. Staying with Gwen.
我正在格温家里陪她
She wanted me to call you.
她想让我打给你
You know, she's talked so much about you,
自从你们化疗时遇到之后
ever since you met in chemo.
她一直在跟我说起你的事
You mean so much to her.
你对她来说很重要
Well, you know, Gwen's my girl, so...
格温是我的好姐妹 所以...
Is everything--is she-- I mean, what--
一切都...她...怎么...
Kristina,
克里斯蒂娜
I think it's time to come see her.
我觉得你该来这里看看她
Okay.
好吧
Should I try to make drew sweet and sour ham balls?
我应该给德鲁做份酸甜口的汉堡球吗
Gross. No. Make him this.
好恶心 不 给他做这个
Salmon pasta bake.
三文鱼意大利面烤
It's total brain food.
这个非常有益于大脑生长
It's tomatoes and broccoli, antioxidants.
需要西红柿 花椰菜 抗氧化剂
and good fresh salmon. Sounds like a lot of ingredients.
还有上好新鲜三文鱼 听起来要很多原料
What about harvest stew?
做丰收炖如何
Doesn't that sound like
那个听起来不是很像
something Martha Stewart would make, like--
玛莎·斯图沃特会做的吗 就像...
I slept with someone. What?
我跟别人上♥床♥了 什么
What?
什么
I slept with someone. Shut up.
我跟别人上♥床♥了 别说笑了
Evan knight. Who?
跟埃文·奈特 谁
The teacher. He was at the record release party.
那个老师 他当时也在专辑发布派对上
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是说真的吗 真的
This is blowing my mind.
这真是刷新了我的世界观啊
With the glasses and the thing? Yes.
是酒后乱性吗 对
It was a completely just in the moment thing, do you know him?
那绝对是一时性起而已 你了解他吗
And I just--I don't know.
我只是...我不知道
Not at the party? I was talking to him.
不是在派对上才认识的吧 我在跟他聊天
I was talking to him at the party, and we had this instant,
我在派对上正跟他聊天来着 然后就突然有了这个想法
and I just felt something that I've not felt in a long time
我就突然有了一种好长时间都没有过的
for anybody other than Joel.
只对乔有过的那种感觉了
And I just wanted to--
我只想...
and you did. And I did.
然后你就做了 然后我就做了
Look at you.
你真行啊
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表