剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Put your piggies in. Look at this pretty girl.
穿上你的小鞋子 多漂亮的小姑娘啊
Did you mean it when you said to your mom
你跟你妈说乔巴洗礼的时候
that Jabbar's baptism was one of the greatest moments
是你一生中最棒的时刻
of your life? I did.
是认真的吗 是认真的
You did? Yeah.
真的吗 对
But you don't believe in all this.
但你根本就不信这些啊
It doesn't matter. You don't have to, you know?
这不重要 你其实不必要信教的
Any reason for the family to come together
只要能让一家人聚在一起
is a good reason, no matter what it is.
不管是什么理由都是好理由
Is that true?
真的吗
Are you excited to get together with your family?
你跟你家人在一起的时候激动吗
She is.
当然咯
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表