剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
他挺矫情的 嗯 听起来好像是这样
He's not very loyal, but No, he's just in college.
他这人不太忠诚 但是... 他还在上大学嘛
So are you.
你也是啊
Come on, man.
走了 老兄
You invited Hank.
你邀请了汉克
Yes. Sarah's exboyfriend Hank.
对 萨拉的前...男友汉克
Hankhank. Yeah. What?
就是那个汉克 没错 怎么了
We're always looking for guys to invite to the poker game.
我们不是在找人一起来打扑克吗
Yeah, normal guys.
是这样没错 但是是要找个普通人
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Look, I like Hank, don't paint me out
我挺喜欢汉克的 别给我抹黑啊
to be a bad guy for stating the obvious.
别想让我当坏人指出这事儿来
Which is what?
指出什么
That he is a little weird.
就是他很怪咖啊
He doesn't make eye contact, he mumbles,
他不跟人有眼神接触 还总爱嘀嘀咕咕的
he is not a good conversationist.
他不是很健谈
Minimally, we can agree on that.
至少这点我们都得同意
Well, not everybody is a master
好吧 克劳斯比
of social interaction, Crosby.
并不是每个人都是社交专家的
Okay, I'm not asking that he be a master
好吧 我不是在要求他得做个社交专家
of social interaction, I'm just saying he could be...
我只是在说他可以...
Not a freak and we could maybe all have some beers
不要那么奇怪 我们可以喝点啤酒
and some cigars... Look, Crosby, I invited him.
抽点烟什么的... 克劳斯比 我已经邀请他了
Joke about sex... You invite guys all the time.
再讲点荤段子... 你不也总是邀请一些家伙吗
Yes, I invite guys who get it.
没错 可我邀请的都是明白人
He gets it. He plays poker. He's coming. That's it.
他也是啊 他也玩扑克的 反正他是来定了 就这样
Deal with it.
说定了
Whoa, hey, what are you so revved up about?
诶 你干嘛突然语速加这么快
He has been a godsend for Max,
他是麦克斯的福星
and I think that you could be a little nicer
我认为你该对那些
about including somebody who might be slightly different.
稍微有点与众不同的人好一点
That's all. That's my problem.
就这样 这不关你的事儿
♪ I feel like some old engine
♪ 我觉得一些老旧的引擎
♪ that's lost my driving wheel
♪ 将我的主动轮迷失
♪ Feel like some old
♪ 感觉一些老旧的
♪ engine
♪ 引擎
♪ that's lost
♪ 将我的
♪ my driving wheel
♪ 主动轮迷失
♪ some old
♪ 一些老旧的
♪ engine
♪ 引擎
♪ that's lost
♪ 将我的
♪ my driving wheel
♪ 主动轮迷失
♪ I feel like some old engine
♪ 我感觉一些老旧的引擎
♪ that's lost
♪ 将我的
♪ my driving wheel
♪ 引擎迷失
Zeek?
奇克
Yeah. Honey, I'm back.
诶 亲爱的 我回来
I'm in here. Hey.
我在这儿 嘿
Oh, I am so sorry that I'm so late.
回来晚了我真是太抱歉了
The b.A.R.T. Was all messed up.
电车坑死人了
No, that's all right. That's all right.
没关系 没关系的
Did you have fun?
你玩的尽兴吗
Oh...
哦...
Lucian Freud is just amazing.
弗洛伊德真是太棒了
Hmm. His paintings,
嗯 他的画作
they're just so rich and layered,
实在是太有层次 太有内涵了
visceral, erotic.
让我发自肺腑的喜爱
You'd really love him.
你要是去了也会喜欢的
Oh, shoot.
糟了
I didn't realize we don't have any food.
我忘了咱家没有吃的了
Yeah. Well, that's okay, Millie.
对 没关系的 米莉
Well, I could throw something together.
我可以现买♥♥
Maybe some tuna fish? No, honey, sweetheart.
买♥♥点♥金♥枪鱼怎么样 不用了 亲爱的
We're going out tonight.
我们今晚上出去吃
I'm taking you to dinner.
我带你去吃大餐
I made a reservation at Tivoli's.
我在蒂沃利餐厅订了位子
Tivoli's. Mmhmm.
蒂沃利餐厅 嗯哼
It'smolto costoso.Very expensive.
那可是贵的要死啊
Yeah. And it's Italian.
没错 还是家意大利菜餐厅
Just you and me. And I insist.
就你跟我二人 你必须得跟我去
Okay.
好吧
You can use my I.D. Card just to swipe in and out of the dorm.
你可以用我的身份证随时进出公♥寓♥
Okay.
好吧
And then if there's any problem
要是有什么麻烦的话
just call Berto, and he can sign you in as a guest.
就打给贝尔托 他可以出来接你进去
Oh, wait, also you can...
对了 等等 你可以...
Um, yeah, you can get breakfast with this.
对 你可以用这个去吃早餐
You just scan it at the dining hall.
你可以用这个在食堂吃了
Okay, or I have some money,
好吧 我也可以自己花点钱
so I can just get a bagel or whatever.
自己去买♥♥点百吉饼什么的吃
What time are you getting back?
你什么时候回来
Well, we're watching the meteor,
我们要去看流星
so we're just gonna stay in a hotel.
所以我们要住酒店
'Cause it's late.
因为会看到很晚
Oh, you're not coming back until tomorrow?
那你明天才能回来咯
Yeah, no.
对 没错
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Amy, I'm...
艾米 我...
I'm worried about you, you know?
我很担心你 你知道吗
You've been missing a lot of class.
你已经落了很多课了
I can't go back.
我不能回去
To tufts?
不能回塔夫兹大学吗
What do you mean? I hate it there.
你什么意思 我讨厌那儿
I mean, the girls are snobby and cold,
那儿的女生又势利又冷漠
and the weather's depressing, and everyone is so smart.
天气又压抑得要死 每个学生又都那么聪明
So are you. Yeah, well, not like them.
你也很聪明啊 是 但不像他们
And my roommate is awful to me.
而且我室友对我很差
The roommate thing is difficult.
处理好室友关系确实不太容易
I understand. I mean, look at that poster.
我理解 你看那张海报
At least yours talks to you.
至少你的室友还会跟你说话
Mine doesn't even say hello to me.
我的室友连招呼都不跟我打
She acts like I don't exist.
她表现得我好像根本不存在一样
Switch roommates.
那就换室友啊
You don't understand.
你不明白
What?
怎么了
I started to feel alone, like...
我开始感到很孤单...
Like scary alone.
是孤单的吓人的那种
So you're not gonna go back?
所以你就打算再也不回去了
I can't. I can't go back.
我不能 我不能回去
'Cause the one thing that got me out of that scary alone place
因为唯一可以让我走出那个孤单得可怕的地方的
was you.
就是你
You're the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
你是唯一让我觉得有意义的人
You're kind of all I have.
你甚至可能是我唯一拥有的了
Hi! What a surprise. Hi!
嗨 大惊喜诶 嗨
Hi. What's going on?
嗨 怎么了
Um... Uhoh.
嗯... 啊哦
I had a friend...
我有个朋友...
A friend.
仅仅是朋友而已
But he kissed me.
但他却亲了我
And. Wait, he kissed you?
然后... 等等 他亲了你
He kissed me.
是他亲了我
And you didn't kiss him back?
而你没有再亲回去
I don't--
我没有...
I probably should've pulled away
我本来该比我那时
a half a second earlier...Than I did.
再离开得早半秒
But I c--
但是我...
it's n--it's--we're not even friends anymore, you know?
是...是...我们甚至之后连朋友也没做了 你知道吗
It was just, like, a...
这就像...
And then I thought that I should tell Joel.
然后我觉得我该告诉乔
But then when I told him, he didn't come home.
但当我跟他说了之后 他就开始不回家了
He slept at work is what he said.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表