剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Come on. I want to see this.
来吧 我想看一下
It's gonna be awesome.
肯定会很棒的
Come on! Whoo!
冲啊 唔
Aren't those glorious?
这很让人开心是吧
I put these in myself.
我自己铺上的
I mean, you know.
我是说 你懂的
Hey, baby. We are home.
嘿 宝贝 我们回家了
Just a tiny bit of help from Uncle Joel,
从乔姨夫那儿得到了一小点帮助
just a little bit.
就一丁点儿
Did he mention if there's gonna be any other leaks
他又提到过这里还有没有其它地方
in the house?
会漏水
You know, truth be told,
说实话啊
he may have mentioned
他可能提到过
that there was a potential
热水器还是有可能
for a leak with the hot water heater.
会有点小滴漏
It was a learning experience, though.
吃一堑长一智嘛
Now I know how to lay
现在我知道该如何
hardwood floors. That's right.
安装硬木地板了 没错
Thinking about putting a deck on the back
我在想在屋后面放一个甲板
of the house, maybe, like, a bi-level.
就像一个两层平房♥一样
No. No. Hey.
不 不行 嘿
I did get us home.
我让我们回到家了诶
You did.
确实没错
Are you excited, mama?
你高兴吗 妈妈
I had to read the hungry caterpillar
我又给她读了一遍《饥饿的毛毛虫》
one more time to get her to bed.
才把她哄睡着
My brain was gonna explode.
我的头快要炸开了
She loves that book.
她很喜欢那本书
You all right?
你没事吧
What's this?
这是什么
It's from Gwen.
这是格温的
Her sister sent it,
她妹妹给我寄来的
and I don't really--
我真不...
I don't know if I want to open it.
我不知道我该不该打开它
Would it help if we opened it together?
我们一起打开它你觉得如何
Yeah. Okay.
行 好
Card. Read the card.
卡片 读一下卡片
Oak tree.
橡树
"It's going to be a great school.
那肯定会成为一座很棒的学校的
Enjoy the ride. Love, Gwen."
享受你的旅途 爱你的格温
It's very generous, huh?
她很慷慨 对吧
Yes. It's very generous.
对 非常慷慨
Well, I think we have the name of our new school.
我想以她的名字来命名我们的学校
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Okay.
行
Come here.
过来
♪ Maybe ♪
♪ 也许 ♪
♪ I'll always love you ♪
♪ 我会一直爱着你 ♪
♪ maybe ♪
♪ 也许 ♪
♪ even through death ♪
♪ 就连死了也会继续爱你 ♪
Hi.
嗨
Oh, you're here.
你来了
Of course I'm here.
我当然会来了
Shh. Shh.
嘘 嘘
It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay. You're okay.
没事了 你没事了
Hey, you're okay.
嘿 你没事了
Shh. It's okay.
嘘 没事了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表