剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Really?
玩真的吗
Okay, here we go.
好了 开始了
[Music begins]
【音乐声起】
[Clears throat]
【清嗓子】
♪ Wouldn't I love to hold you again
♪ 难道我不愿意再次抓住你
♪ we were so messed up and busy
♪ 我们醉得如此厉害
♪ with keeping it in your eyes
♪ 还忙着将它留在你的眼中
♪ we're standing for something
♪ 我们象征着
♪ that I couldn't see
♪ 一些我们看不见的东西
♪ but I knew it was coming
♪ 但我知道它已在路上
♪ we're just one crush away
♪ 我们只是在迷恋
♪ I still want you more
♪ 我依然想要你更多
♪ we could lay here all day
♪ 我们无法整天都躺在这儿
♪ I'd still want you more
♪ 我依然想要你更多
♪ more, more
♪ 更多 更多
♪ I should have taken you home
♪ 我本该带你回家
♪ I should have taken you home
♪ 我本该带你回家
♪ I should have taken you home
♪ 我本该带你回家
♪ taken you home
♪ 带你回家
♪ taken you home
♪ 带你回家
♪ taken you home
♪ 带你回家
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Sorry it's kind of late.
不好意思回来晚了
Yep. Hey, bud.
没错 嘿 亲爱的
Oh, my gosh, it's such a good day.
天呐 今天真是太美好了
How's it going?
你过得怎么样
Good. Good. Great.
很好 很好吗 那就好
I got dinner for us but I...
我做了晚饭 但是...
Oh, that's okay. I already ate it.
没关系的 我已经吃过了
You can heat it up. That's okay.
你可以加热后再吃 没关系的
I'm actually not that hungry anyway.
我其实还不怎么饿
God, I had such a good day.
天呐 我今天过得真是太棒了
I recorded a guide vocal track today with the band.
我今天给乐队录了一段临时音轨
Cool. Yeah, can you believe it?
不错 对啊 你能相信吗
That sounds cool.
听起来不错
And I was really nervous,
我真的紧张死了
because, I was, like,
因为 我...
having to sing in front of those boys,
不得不在那群男生面前唱
but it actually went really, really well.
但效果其实还是相当不错
Of course.
肯定的
So, I don't know, it was good.
所以 还算不错了
I mean, I don't know.
我...我也不好说啦
So how about you? How was your day?
你呢 今天过得怎么样
It was good, I got home early so
挺好的 我下班回家挺早的
I ordered your favorite, you know,
所以我点了你最喜欢吃的
and I just,I thought we'd have a romantic dinner,
本来想来个浪漫的晚餐的
but I didn't know you were goingNto be getting home so late.
但我不知道你会回来的这么晚
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
No, I'm just bummed.
没有 就是有点不高兴
You know, I got all that food and everything.
我点了食物还准备好了一切
No, not about that.
不是因为那些
I feel like ever since we dealt with the ring...
我感觉好像自从我们处理了戒指之后...
No! I don't know,
没有的事 我不知道
like a little distant or No, there's nothing
感觉就好像我们有了距离感 不 跟戒指
about the ring.We've already dealt with that.
没有关系 我们已经处理好了那件事儿了
It's fine now, it's I know, but I just
现在没事儿了 就... 我知道 但我...
it feels like you took it really personally,
但我觉得你觉得我
like I didn't like it. It's not worth in our minds.
根本不喜欢它一样 它根本不值得留在我们脑中
No, it's not even worth talking about.
不 它根本就不值得来谈
I'm happy.It's great.I just missed you, that's all.
我很高兴 这样做很好 我就是想你了而已
I just miss you.
我只是想你了
Okay.
好吧
I'm not mad. Okay, okay.
我没生气 好吧 好吧
I promise. Okay.
我向你保证 好吧
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
I just really missed you,you know.
我真的好想你
I missed you too. Mmhmm.
我也很想你 嗯哼
Hey. What?
嘿 干嘛
There was one other thing
还有一件事
I wanted to talk to you about real fast.
我想跟你速战速决
What? Wait, wait.
什么事 等等
What?
怎么啦
Are you taking those pills again?
你又在吃那些药了吗
What?
什么药
I was doing laundry,
我之前洗衣服的时候
and I was putting some of your stuff away,babe,
我去拿你的衣服来洗
and I saw that they were in there,
然后就在你包里发现了那些玩意儿
and I just--
然后我...
no.
我没有
That's a--I mean,that's an old prescription.
那是个...是个老方子了
Well, it's from two weeks ago.
但我实在两周前发现的
Yeah, I know.I-I-I haven't--
我知道 我...我...我没有...
they haven't stopped it, but I--
他们没停止 但我...
it's an old prescription from before.
那是之前的老方子了
I don't even need it.
我甚至都没需要过它
Those are anxiety pills that are--
那些事抗焦虑药...
babe,I--it doesn't bother me if you take them,
亲爱的 你吃不吃其实无所谓的
I just--I'm not taking them.
我真没吃过
Okay, okay. I don't even need them.
好吧 好吧 我根本就不需要
I just wanted--it felt like you were hiding it from me,
我只是想...那让我感觉你好像在瞒着我什么事
and I want you to know you don't have to. No.
我想让你知道你没有必要隐瞒我 没有
No, no, I'm not hiding anything from you.
不不不 我没有隐瞒你任何事
I just didn't want you to be nervous or freak out about it.
我只是不想让你因此紧张或是害怕
Okay.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
♪ One last try
♪ 最后一次尝试
[cell phone chimes]
【手♥机♥铃♥声♥响了】
I hope he can sleep.
我希望他能睡得着叫
Yeah, how was he?
嗯 那天现在怎么样
Stoic.
一直在强忍♥着
You got a text from Ed Brooks.
你有条艾德·布鲁克斯的短♥信♥
Oh.
哦
You guys have been texting each other a lot lately.
你们俩好像最近短♥信♥来往不少嘛
Yeah, sustainability committee
对 责任委员会那些破事儿
is taking over my life.
简直占据了我的所有时间
Do you want some tea?
想喝茶吗
Nope.
不想
I'm good.
我很好
Do you have to vote?
你们必须得投票吗
You don't have to, but you should.
你是没有责任 但你有义务这样做
You know,it's your civic responsibility,
这是作为一个民♥主♥国家的公民
living in a democracy, which we live in,
应尽的义务
which is the greatest form of government,
这是建立政♥府♥的最伟大之处
'cause you can tell them what your opinion is.
应为你可以告诉他们你自己的想法
Let's go ahead, and make your aunt
走吧 去帮你的伯母
the mayor of this fine city.
竞选成为这座美丽城市的市长吧
Yeah. Hello there, Edie.
对 你好 伊迪
Good morning.
早上好
How's voter turnout?
选民投票情况如何
Looks pretty strong to me.
在我看来还是他们还是蛮热衷于这事儿的
Pretty strong.
挺热衷的
Pretty strong favors our candidate.
对议员强烈的喜爱
Well, good for you. Yeah.
说的不错 对
Our candidate is Kristina Braverman.
我们要投给克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼
She's a heck of a candidate.
她是个非常帮的候选人
Are you a Braverman supporter?
你是布雷弗曼的支持者吗
We're really not supposed to talk about this.
我们这的不能讨论这个
Name, please.
名字 谢谢
Crosby Braverman. Braverman.
克罗斯比·布雷弗曼 布雷弗曼
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表