剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
This yours?
这是你的车吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'm so mad at you.
我很生你的气
I don't understand
我不明白
why you would do this.
你为什么要这么做
I don't--
我不...
I don't understand
我不明白
why you would leave me.
你为什么要离开我
I don't think I ever really will.
我觉得我一直都不会明白的
I think what makes me the angriest
最让我气愤的的是
is that you would go somewhere that I can't know for sure
你要去一个我不能知道
that you're safe.
你是否平安的地方
So just, please...
所以 请你一定...
Take care of yourself, okay?
要照顾好自己 知道吗
Yeah. And promise me
嗯 答应我
that you'll come home safe, okay? Promise.
你一定会平安回来的 好吗 答应我
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
Okay.
那就好
Well, that's...
那...
That's all I came here to say.
那就是我过来想跟你说的
Hi. Oh, look at this.
嗨 看看是谁啊
Sarah Leibovitz is in the building.
萨拉·莱博维兹来我家了诶
Nice. Very good. So you heard?
很好 原来你都听说了啊
I did hear, yeah.
我确实听说了
Listen, I have a question related to my new job,
我有个跟我新工作有关的问题想问你
but I would like your assurance
但你得向我保证
that're not gonna embarrass me or make me grovel.
你不会让我难堪或者是让我向你卑躬屈膝什么的
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我做不做得到
Okay, I'll talk to you later. All right, all right, what?
好吧 那我以后再跟你聊吧 好吧 好吧 说吧
I won't make you--I won't embarrass you
我不会...我不会让你难堪的
or the other thing.
或者是做其他什么...
Grovel. Do not make me grovel.
是卑躬屈膝 不许让我对你卑躬屈膝
All right, I won't. Go. Okay.
行行行 我不会的 你说吧 好吧
Um, so I have this job for surfsport,
我不是得到了劲浪体育的工作了吗
and I've realized
然后我意识到
that I'm a little short on certain equipment,
我的专业设备不充足
and I need studio space that I don't have.
而且我还需要一个工作室
And so I wondered if I could--
所以我在想你能不能...
if we could, you know, do the job together.
你能不能同我一起完成这份工作
Just like we used to? Except that I'm the boss.
就像我们以前那样 但这回我是老板
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Okay. I just--
好吧 我还是...
um, I mean, look, forget who's what.
我的意思是我们别分谁是什么了
How does that work money-wise?
那工资该怎么分配
Right to the deal making. Yeah,I mean,how we gonna
那得看这交易如何了 这我知道 那我们要...
I'd pay you, of course.
我会付你给你的
Pay me what? Your fee.
付给我什么 你的薪水啊
My hourly fee? Yes.
按小时计费吗 对
Youyou would go broke. No,no,not that hourly fee.
你...你会破产的 不不不 不是那种小时付费
The hourly fee that you get after, you know, we--
这种付费是在你...我们...
I don't have that. After theafter
我没有那个 在...那个...
see do what I do, okay? There's--
看一下我能做什么吧 你...
you can't afford that. Oh, my God. Okay, fine,
你付不起我的 天呐 行 好吧
then we'll split it 70/30. 50/50.
那我们就三七或是五五分
50/50? We're using my equipment.
五五分 我们可是用的我的设备诶
We're doing my thing. Come on.
我们用的都是我的东西诶 拜托
You told me you would not make me grovel.
你说过不让我卑躬屈膝的
This is embarrassing. I didn't know
这已经让我难堪了 我之前可不知道
you were talking about money.
你要谈钱的事
Okay.
好吧
All right, but hold on. But first, I just want--
好吧 先等等 我们先得...
oh, my God, what else? No, I just want one thing.
天呐 又要干什么 不是 我只想要一件东西
I just want you to say
我只想让你亲口对我说
it's not really about the equipment or the time
其实不是因为设备或者是时间
or the thing or--it's about the talent
或者是其他什么原因...而是因为我的才华
and the fact that you are in a little bit over your head.
而且事实上你有点能力不足
Say it, boss.
说啊 老板
All right, buddy, are you super excited about this game?
好了 各位 你们有对这场比赛超级激动吗
This is stupid. I don't even want to go.
这样太傻了 我其实根本都不想去
It's not stupid, and your dad's
这一点都不傻 而且你的老爸
totally looking forward to it.
对此是相当期待诶
Okay! Who... You're gonna have so much fun! Yay!
好吧 谁... 你们会玩得很开心的 耶
Is ready to rumble?
准备好摇旗呐喊了吗
I'm ready to rumble. Huh? There you go.
我准备好摇旗呐喊了 是吗 给你一个
Oh, you just gave me the finger.
你给了我个手指诶
I did. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
What is this? It's a foam finger
这是什么 泡沫手指啊
for cheering.
用来给加油的
It looks stupid. That's the point.
看起来好傻 这才是重点
All right, I have one question for you, Max, before we go.
好了 麦克斯 走之前我想问你个问题
Are you ready to rumble
你准备好摇旗呐喊了吗
yes. Can you please stop asking that question?
准备好了 你能被再问那个问题了吗
No. I can't hear you.
不 我听不见你说的
Oh, I think I must have a little wax in my ear.
看来我得装个小麦克斯在耳朵里了
I'm ready to rumble.
我准备好摇旗呐喊了
Are you ready to rumble?
你准备好了吗
Yes! I'm ready to rumble!
是的 我准备好摇旗呐喊了
All right, there we go!
好吧 那我们走吧
High one!
来击个指
Yes. Yes. I'm excited.
是啊 是啊 我好激动啊
Let's go.
走吧
You ready? I'm ready.
你准备好了吗 准备好了
All right.
好吧
Okay, Max.
好了 麦克斯
All righty.
都弄妥了
And that is all she wrote.
这就是全部行李了
I'm out of your hair.
我要消失出你们的家了
Well, we made it. Yay.
我们做到了 耶
I just want to say, like, living with you guys
我只是想说 跟你们住在一起的这几天
the last couple of days has been life-changing, seriously.
改变了我的人生 不骗你们
And, Jasmine, if I ever get married,
还有 贾思敏 如果我要结婚的话
and I'm talking years from now, way down the road...
这句话我都说了好几年了 一路走来...
Mmhmm. I want a chick that's just,
嗯哼 我想找一个
like, a younger version of you. But that's not--
年轻版的你一样的少♥妇♥ 但不是...
you know, fine wine, like ageless beauty--
上好的酒 就像不老的美丽...
yeah, I got it. Thank you, Oliver.
嗯 我懂你的意思 奥利弗 谢了
Anyway, I'm just trying to say thank you,
我一直想谢谢你
and so I wrote you a song.
所以我专门为你写了一首歌♥
Oh. Really?
哦~ 真的吗
It's called Jasmine all the time.
名字叫做《一直都是贾思敏》
I'm seriously not trying to move in on your wife here,
我真的不是想在这儿打动你的老婆
but I can play it for you if you want. I mean--
但你们想听的话我可以唱给你们听
no, no, you don't have to do that right now.
不不不 你不必立马就唱
Yeah! I want to hear it, yeah.
是啊 我想听一下诶
Yeah! All right, all right, all right.
对啊 好吧 好吧
It's gonna be good. He's good.
会很好听的 他唱的相当好
This could end up on the album. All right.
这可以做专辑的收尾曲 好吧
Jasmine all the time.It's just, like, a piece.
《一直都是贾思敏》 但只是一部分
All right.
好吧
♪ Just throw away the clocks for now
♪ 马上就扔掉闹钟
♪ it's Jasmine all the time
♪ 这一直都是贾思敏
♪ it keeps Jasmine on my mind
♪ 这让贾思敏一直在我脑海萦绕
♪ and I'm picking up the pieces
♪ 我捡起了
♪ with every song I write
♪ 我每一首歌♥的片段
♪ it's ja-a-a
♪ 这就是贾...贾...贾...
♪ Jasmine
♪ 贾思敏
♪ Jasmine all the time
♪ 一直都是贾思敏
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
But it's gonna be okay.
会好起来
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表