剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, I just want to say something else too.
嗯 我想说点别的事
Uh... I don't know how to say this,
嗯...我不知道该怎么说
so just bear with me for one second.
所以你先忍♥耐我几秒钟
You know, I've messed up.
你知道是我搞砸了一切
I messed up in my life a lot.
我很大程度上搞砸了自己的生活
But, you know, I'm working with Pelikan,
可是 我在佩利根医生那接受治疗
and maybe it's asperger's, maybe it's not.
或许我是有艾斯伯格综合征 或许又不是
I don't know.
我也不知道
The bottom line is I push people away.
结果反正就是我拒人于千里
People get close to me, and I just--
大家一接近我 我就...
I start acting like a jackass around 'em.
我就开始对他们很混♥蛋♥
And I just--eventually, I just-- I wear 'em down.
我只是...最后 我...我让他们厌倦了
And they go away.
他们都离开了
You know, I hate that. I hate that about myself.
我也讨厌那样 我讨厌那样的自己
But I-I'm trying to change it.
但我...我想要改变
I'm trying to get-- I'm trying hard.
我努力想...我真得很努力
Because when I look at you...
因为我一看着你
I see a beautiful woman, a beautiful woman.
我看见的是一位美丽的女性 非常的美
And despite everything I've done...
尽管我所做了那些事
Despite all the crap that I've pulled
尽管我说过了那些讨厌事儿
and stupid things that I've said,
那些蠢事儿
you're still here.
你依然在这儿
You're--you didn't, uh, leave.
你...你没有...离开
And that's shocking to me, you know.
这让我很吃惊
Just--it gives me hope.
给了我希望
You know, you didn't go away.
你没有离开我
I don't want to push you away.
我也不想把你推开
I like being around you too much.
我喜欢在你身边
You don't got to respond to that.
你不必回应我
That's, uh... Yeah.
那... 对
That's what I wanted to talk about.
这就是我想跟你说的
All right, I'll see you.
好了 再见
See you tomorrow, I guess, right?
我们明天见了 是吧
Hey! Camille!
嘿 卡米尔
Hey!
嘿
I'm in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥呢
Yeah, yeah. Hey.
嗯 嗯 嘿
Come on, I want to show you something.
快点 我给你看点东西
I'm packing.
我在打包呢
Yeah, well, you can do that later.
嗯 你可以待会儿再做
Come on, this is a surprise.
快点 这是个惊喜
Let's get in the truck.
先上车再说
Okay, you ready?
好了 准备好了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好了
I'm ready. You're ready?
我准备好了 你准备好了吗
Yeah. Take a look.
对 看一看吧
You want to see inside? Yeah.
你想看看里面吗 想
Come on.
走吧
Well, it's, you know, it's on the small side,
这..这个地方虽然很小
but...
不过
Hey, you know, there's an office upstairs.
楼上还有个办公室呢
I mean, it's got a lot of light, you know,
采光很充足
and that's good for an art studio, right?
做一个美术工作室非常不错 对吧
Uh, yeah.
是啊
I mean, I could fix it up a little bit.
我可以再稍微修一修
I mean, give me a project.
总得让我有点事儿做吧
I mean, the whole place needs a coat of paint.
这整座房♥子都需要一层粉刷的外衣
How'd you find it?
你怎么找到这儿的
Well, you know me.
你了解我的嘛
I'm kind of pushy,
我可是个老顽固
and I think Karen just found this place
我觉得凯伦帮我找到这栋房♥子
to get me off her back.
是想摆脱我去找她麻烦
But come here.
但你过来看
I want to show you the best part.
我带你看看最好的部分
Yeah, how about that?
嗯 如何
Zeek! Mm.
奇克 嗯
There's a garden you can work in, you know.
这儿还有个花♥园♥我们可以弄弄
I could come out here, get naked, and smoke my cigars.
我也可以光着身子进去抽支雪茄
I'm sure the neighbors would appreciate that.
我肯定邻居会欣赏你的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's incredible.
太美了
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
I could get used to it.
我能习惯的
Oliver, hey. Your eyes are still open.
奥利弗 嘿 你眼睛还睁着呢
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
When the guys get here Yeah, sure.
当他们来的时候... 行 没问题
When Chad love gets here and the four-d guys,
当查理宝贝跟四世代来了之后
I need you to try to be polite, okay?
我需要你表现得有礼貌一点 行吗
Or friendly or some version that you can muster of that.
友好一点或者表现出你想去巡演的表情都行
And be open-minded to going out on the road with them, okay?
跟他们聊天的时候思想开放一点 知道吗
Can you do that? Yeah.
你做的到吗 行
You know, I just don't think I'm the type of artist
我觉得我不是那种
that's gonna go on tour with a boy band.
可以跟一个男团一起巡演的艺术家
All right? Okay.
好吗 好吧
Well, I don't think I'm the type of artist that would be homeless
我也不觉得我不是那种会因为一没有万四千块钱
because of $14,000 worth of floor damage.
去买♥♥硬木地板而无家可归的艺术家
But I have mold, Oliver.
可是我家发霉了 奥利弗
That's the reality that I live in.
这就是我的现状
Is this, like, metaphorical mold or something? No.
你是比喻性的说发霉了还是什么 不是
One day, you're gonna have a family.
有一天你也会有家
And you're gonna have a house. Mmhmm.
你也会有房♥子 嗯哼
And on that day, you're gonna have mold
到了那天 你家也会发霉
or you're gonna have some plumbing fiasco
要么是水管爆裂
that's gonna require you to have a little bit
反正会需要你必须
of money in the Kitty. Right.
必须包里有点钱 嗯
So I am the future you telling the present you
所以我就是告诉你去跟四世代一起巡演
to go on tour with four-D and sock away a little scratch.
稍微让点步的未来的你
Okay? You're gonna need it.
好吗 你迟早会需要的
Look, I just don't think I'm gonna get mold, man.
我觉得我家不会发霉的 老兄
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Evan, how are you? Thanks for inviting me.
埃文 你好吗 谢谢你邀请我
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Good to see you. You look nice, really cute.
很高兴见到你 你看起来很帅 很精神
I've never been to a release party before.
我从没来过专辑发布派对
This is exciting. Well, listen,
真的挺激动的 那你听好了
you're about to immerse yourself in a whole world of
你会让自己陷入一个非常酷的
cool, okay?
世界的 知道吗
Because that's what we do. Okay.
因为我们就要这样 好吧
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的啦
You're such a nerd. I think I'm ready.
你真是个笨蛋 我觉得我准备好了
Hey. Hi!
嘿 嗨
How's it going? Hi!
还顺利吗 嗨
Hi. She looks happy.
嗨 她看起来很开心
Yes. Good news?
对啊 好消息吗
Beaming.
我经得起打击
Well, I just got off the phone with the guy
我刚接完教育董事会
from the board of education. Yeah...
那边来的电♥话♥ 是吗
I made some final adjustments to the application.
为了申请我又做了些调整
I hassled them a little bit more.
我跟他们小争论了一会儿
Okay. And?
好吧 然后呢
Please?
拜托了
Please tell me Your charter's approved.
拜托告诉我... 他们同意了
You're opening a school. What?
你们就要开学校了 什么
Or you can, you can do it. Wow.
或者说你们可以 你们可以开学校了 喔
This is great. Yes, we can!
太棒了 我们可以开学校了
We're gonna open a school! How about that?
我们就要开学校了 你觉得怎么样
Congratulations. That's a--
恭喜了 真是太...
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
我的天呐 真是太棒了
I am both excited and terrified.
我又喜又恐
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表