剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I hated Afghanistan.
我虽然讨厌阿富汗
But at least there, everything makes sense.
但至少我在那儿时还有意义的
I just feel out of sync here still.
我现在依然觉得自己不属于这里
Well, you're gonna have to decide
那你必须得想清楚
which world you belong in.
自己到底是属于哪个世界的人
I went back, and I reenlisted.
我回去过了 我又去参军了
I have a buddy in advertising who hires photographers.
我有个朋友是专门雇佣摄影师做广♥告♥的
You would enjoy meeting him.
你应该跟他很谈得来
Hi. This is my friend Sarah.
你好 这是我朋友 萨拉
Sarah. Yeah, Carl told me
我是萨拉 嗯 卡尔告诉我说
that your work is amazing.
你拍摄的作品非常棒
I thought that I felt something from you.
我觉得我喜欢上了你
That's what I thought.
这就是我的想法
I'm married.
可我是有夫之妇
Are you having an affair with ed?
你跟艾德有染吗
No.
没有
I heard they've been having an affair for months.
我听说他们两个搞外遇已经好几个月了
Really? Yeah, I mean, it makes sense.
是真的吗 没错 千真万确
They're on the sustainability committee together.
他们一起在责任委员会工作
Do you think that was an accident?
你觉得那是个巧合吗
No one picks that committee. I just don't get it.
没人会选那个责任委员会工作的 我就搞不懂了
Joel is the greatest husband ever.
乔可是史上最棒的丈夫诶
He's so cute.
他长得真帅
He's so sweet. Shh, shh.
他帅爆了 嘘~ 嘘~
Hi, Julia. Hey.
早啊 茱莉亚 你好
So...
那么...
Bye. Bye, Victor.
再见 再见了 维克多
Like, maybe she's just--
或者她只是...
pardon me.
请让一下
That was awkward. Okay.
真尴尬呢 好吧
What do you want to know? About?
你们究竟想知道什么 什么什么
I know you've been talking about me.
我知道你们一直在背后对我议论纷纷
Heard all about it. So what do you want to know?
我全都听得清清楚楚 那么 你们究竟想知道什么
Julia, no.
茱莉亚 没有
We're just really, uh, um, sorry for everything
我们只是为你近来发生的事
that's been going on with you.
替你感到很难过而已
Nothing's been going on with me.
我什么事儿都没有
I'm not having an affair.
我没有搞什么婚外情
I'm not getting a divorce, so you can get a life,
更没有要离婚 所以你们要讨论别的什么事儿
if you want to talk about maybe something else.
才会觉得人生的有趣了
And don't tell me that you're sorry,
还有 少跟我猫哭耗子假慈悲
because you're not.
你压根儿就没替我感到难过
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Can I come in?
嗨 我能进来吗
Uh, can I pretend I'm not wearing pajamas?
我能假装不是穿着睡衣吗
Can we pretend you're wearing nothing at all?
那我们能都假装什么都没穿吗
Come in, Carl.
进来吧 卡尔
Uh, so you remember Alec
那个 你还记得派对上的
from that party? Yeah.
那个艾里克吗 记得
He was asking about you for a job.
他想给你一份工作
He wants to interview you.
他想面试你
For what? Surfsport.
关于什么的 劲浪体育
You ever heard of them? Yes,
你听说过这个公♥司♥吧 当然
I've heard of surfsport. I don't live underground.
我当然听说过劲浪体育 我又不是生活在地底下
Well, you sort of do.
你其实也差不多了
Anyway, Alec said it's some huge campaign.
艾里克说那是个很大的公♥司♥
I told him I thought your work was fantastic,
而我又跟他说你拍摄的作品是有多棒
and he wants to sit down with you.
所以他就想跟你合作试试
I don't know if I can handle an account like surfsport.
我不知道自己是否能应付想劲浪体育那么大的顾客
Why not? Because they're huge.
为什么 因为他们这种客户太庞大了
I don't have the experience. I don't have the equipment.
我一没经验 二没装备的
I think you'll figure it out. I mean, the only reason
我觉得这些你能想出办法解决的
you haven't done a job this big before
你不能因为之前从没有做过就选择永远不做
is because you haven't done a job this big before, right?
凡事都得有第一次 你说是吧
Can I give him your phone number,
我能把你电♥话♥号♥码留给他吗
just have him call you? Sure.
方便他打给你 好吧
Good. Good.
说定了 说定了
See you.
待会儿见啦
Blue 41! Red dog! Hut, hut, hike!
蓝方41号♥位置 红狗 防止防守方抢球 开球
Hey, what are you doing in the house?
你们俩在屋子里干嘛呢
Hey, hey, hey, hey, why is there a motorcycle
等等 等等 咱家的车道上
in our driveway?
怎么会有辆摩托
Oh, that's Oliver.
那个是奥利弗
Oh, man, I bet he's here to complain about the band.
天呐 我得在家里忍♥受他抱怨乐队的事儿了
They're bickering with one another.
他们老是相互斗嘴
Here, will you take her? Why is he coming here?
孩子先给你抱会儿 他怎么会来这儿
He looks cool.
他看起来好酷啊
Hey.
嘿
What's up, Crosby? We got a bit of a problem, bro.
你好吗 克劳斯比 我们又遇到点小麻烦 老兄
Mrs. Crosby. Hello.
克劳斯比太太 你好 你好
Spawn of Crosby. What's the problem?
还有克劳斯比的崽子们 出什么事儿了
The band and I are in a huge fight.
我跟乐队大吵了一架
About what? About them being jackasses.
为什么 还不是他们无理取闹
And I'm not gonna play another song until--
我再也不参与唱一首歌♥了 除非...
Butt faces.
那群混♥蛋♥
I will not finish recording this record
除非他们跟我道歉
until they apologize to me.
否则我是不会继续录制专辑的
I mean, they're trying to get in my head,
他们想试图改变我的想法
and there's only one person in this head most he time.
而我不同意他们的观点
And so they kicked me out of the house,
于是他们就把我从家里给撵出来了
and I don't know anybody else in town...
而我在这个镇上又不认识什么人...
'Cause I've just been
因为我一直都把自己所有的时间
focusing on my art this whole time,
都奉献给了我的艺术
so who am I gonna meet? I know you,
所以我哪有时间去结交朋友对吧 我就认识你
and you can maybe let me crash for a couple days,
而且要是你能让我在你这儿待两天
and that would be awesome. That would be so sweet.
这样就太棒了 那会显得你很贴心
Yeah, a few days is great.
没错 待几天的话确实没问题
Oh, nice! Just a couple of days.
太好了 但就待几天啊
That'll work, yeah. A few, awesome.
让你待一两天还是可以的 就暂住几天就行 太棒了
That's it, and I got to get the rest of my stuff.
说定了 我去把我的东西都搬进来
I couldn't fit it on my bike.
我不能让它们一直放在车上
So, if you could take the minivan machine
要是你能把你的小货车挪一下的话
and we could just do a quick--
我们就能搬得快一点...
you also need me to move. Uh-huh. Oh--all right.
你还需要我挪车吗 好吧 没问题
You're all I got. Dude!
你是我唯一可抓的救命稻草了 嘿 小子
You and me--bunkmates.
你跟我就要成为室友了
Eh, probably not bunkmates. I mean,
可能不是要做室友 我是说啊
flashlights under blankets and stuff?
打着手电躲在被子下一起吃零食如何
Yeah, sounds--
嗯 听起来...
no.
不~
Hey.
嘿
Max?
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
What's going on? You were supposed to meet me
你怎么了 你二十分钟之前
20 minutes ago in the parking lot.
就该到公园停车场来找我的
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
Where's the rest of the yearbook club?
年鉴制♥作♥组其他的成员都去哪儿了
I don't know. Don't know?
我不知道 你不知道吗
What about Mr. Carlson? Where is he?
那卡尔森老师呢 他在哪儿
I don't know. Okay.
我也不知道 好吧
Hey, look who's here. What's up, Micah?
看看是谁来了 你好啊 麦迦
What's going on, bud?
怎么了 小子
Max, what was that all about? I don't know.
麦克斯 这一切究竟是怎么回事儿 我怎么知道
That was Micah, your best friend.
刚才过去的不是麦迦吗 你们两个好基友
You guys just went by each other and didn't say anything.
怎么见面连话都不讲一句
No, we're not friends anymore. Since when?
我们早就一刀两断了 从什么时候开始的
Max, what happened? I don't know.
麦克斯 到底出什么事了 不知道
We have to get to Hank's.
我们得去汉克家了
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here? You're 1/2 hour early.
你现在来这儿干嘛 比约好的早了半个小时
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表