剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Ay, yi, yi, dad, you got to put something else on.
哎呀呀呀 爸 你得在穿点东西再下来
You're gonna scare the baby. Well, what the hell
你会吓坏小孩子的 你究竟想从我这儿
do you want from me? I couldn't find my pants.
得到什么啊 我找不到我的裤子了
They weren't in the drawer.
裤子不在抽屉里
Hey, Camille. Where the hell are my pants?
嘿 卡米尔 我的裤子都死哪儿去了
They're in the dryer. I told you. They're in the dryer.
在干衣机里啊 我跟你说过的 原来在干衣机里啊
Oh, hello. Hello, hi. Hopefully this isn't a bad time?
你好 你好 嗨 希望我不是来的不是时候
No. No, not at all.
没有 没有 完全没有
We weren't doing anything. Zeek, put on some pants.
我们现在闲着呢 奇克 去穿条裤子
She doesn't care if I'm not in pants.
她又不在乎我穿没穿裤子
Do you? I don't care.
你在乎吗 不在乎
Yeah. If grandpa doesn't have to wear pants,
是吧 如果爷爷不用穿裤子的话
I don't want to wear pants either.
我也不想穿裤子了
Oh, boy. You know what?
天呐 我跟你说啊
No one needs pants--it's fine--
谁都不用穿裤子 没关系的
not for this amazing news.
对于下面这条好消息来说是不用的
I found the perfect buyer for this place.
我替你们这儿找到了合适的买♥♥家
Oh.
哦
We're not even on the market. I know.
我们房♥子都还没开始出♥售♥呢 我知道
But another real-estate agent called
不过另外有个房♥地♥产♥代理人
with a highly motivated buyer,
打电♥话♥说有个很热情的买♥♥主
and apparently this place is exactly
而且这房♥子完完全全
what they're looking for.
就是他们想要的
But we haven't done anything yet, obviously.
可我们都还什么也没做啊
Don't you want more than one buyer
你难道不希望有更多的买♥♥主来看♥房♥♥子
to look at it so you can get in a bidding war?
以便让你把它拿来拍卖♥♥吗
Sometimes, but in this case, this guy is serious,
有时候是这样的没错 但这回 这个买♥♥主是认真的
and I think we need to hear what he has to say.
我也觉得我们有必要听听他的要求
This could be huge. Well, we haven't painted.
这可是桩大生意 可我们都还没粉刷过呢
We didn't fix the windows. We didn't do anything.
我们也还没修窗户 我们什么都还没做呢
It doesn't matter. You know what?
这不重要 我跟你说啊
Why don't I bring him over here?
何不让我带他过来看看呢
If he likes it, great. If not, no harm, no foul.
如果他喜欢的话那就再好不过了 如果不喜欢呢 也无妨
You guys are really gonna sell the house?
你们真打算卖♥♥了这房♥子吗
Maybe I should give them a call?
或许我该给他们打个电♥话♥
Well, what if they don't? Who's picking you up today,
如果他们不接怎么办 今天该谁来接你
your mom or your dad? I don't know. I think my dad.
你♥爸♥还是你妈 我不知道 我爸吧
I'm sure he's just running late.
我相信他肯定是来晚了而已
I don't think he's coming.
我觉得他不会来了
Don't worry. He'll be here.
别担心 他肯定会来的
Want to throw some balls while we wait?
等他的时候想扔两球吗
No. I don't know.
不 我不知道
W-what if he doesn't come?
要是他不来了怎么办
Hey.
嘿
Buddy, it's okay.
没事的 孩子
Someone is coming. But what if they don't?
总会有人来的 万一他们都不来怎么办
Then what do I do?
那我该怎么办
This is Joel.
我是乔
Yeah, hey, coach.
对 你好 教练
Yeah, it's--it's my day to pick him up.
对 今天 今天该我去接他
I'm--I'm actually right here. You see me?
我 我其实就在这儿呢 你看见我了吗
What?
什么
Oh, crap. Yeah, I'll be right there.
糟了 行 我马上过去
Yep.
行
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
See? There he is. Hey, sorry.
看到了吧 他来了 嘿 真抱歉
Sorry, I went to the wrong field.
抱歉 我走错球场了
I just misread the schedule.
我看错时间表了
You ready, buddy?
你准备好了吗 儿子
Let's go.
我们走吧
Okay. I want to go home.
好吧 我想回家
Yep. Come on.
行 快点
Thanks for staying late, coach.
多谢你留到这么晚 教练
You're not the first.
你也不是第一个了
All he said was, "I don't know."
他就说了句 我不知道
That's all I could get out of him, was, "I don't know."
我就只从他嘴里得到了这么句“我不知道”
Well, it sounds like he just doesn't want his mom
听起来像是他只是不想
to go with him on the field trip.
他妈妈跟他一起去实地考察旅行嘛
Well, honey, I don't care. It's not a big deal.
亲爱的 我不管 又不是什么大事
It is a big deal, okay? It's a long bus ride.
这是大事 好吗 要做那么长时间的车
He's gonna spend the night at a hotel.
他还要在晚上住酒店
He's gonna be around kids
他要跟那帮孩子一起
he's not normally around, you know?
可不是普通的跟他们一起 你知道吗
I just want to be there to help.
我只是想跟他一起帮帮他而已
You know, it's just--it's--it's--it's a big deal.
这就是 这 这 这就是件大事
There's gonna be so many things on this trip
旅途之中有太多未知的事发生
that are gonna be hard for him.
这对他来说是很难应付的
He just doesn't know it yet.
至少他现在还不知道怎么应付
I think that those things are gonna be hard for him
我觉得不管你去不去
whether or not you go.
那些事都对他来说很难
But if I go--if I go,
可如果我去了 如果我去了的话
I can, you know What, fix things?
我可以 可以干嘛 把事情搞定吗
I can help. No, I didn't say that.
我可以帮忙 不 我可没那么说
I said just maybe navigate things I know, I said that.
我只是说也许旅途中的事 我知道 是我说的
maybe this'll be good for him to try and fix some things
或许让他自己尝试搞定那些事是件好事呢
so he feels like he can do it.
这样他就能觉得自己能行
Screw it. I'm going. You know what?
随便你说 我去定了 我还跟你说了
He's a kid. He doesn't know what he wants.
他只是个孩子 他不知道自己想要什么
He doesn't get it.
他还没懂事
He's not a kid anymore, Kristina.
他已经不是小孩子了 克里斯蒂娜
He is a kid. He's a teenager.
他就是个孩子 他已经是个青少年了
I think he just wants some more independence.
我觉得他只是想要更多些独♥立♥
We gave him that radius at the beginning of the year,
我们年初就给他定了个半径圈
which, for the most part, worked out really well.
至少在这部分 他做得 真的不错
I think he just wants a little more.
我觉得他只是想要更多空间
I say we give it to him.
我觉得我们该给他更多空间
I just--I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
He's still a baby to me, you know?
他对我而言还只是个孩子 你知道吗
Look, he wants to go on his own...
听我说 他想自己独自前往
Right? That is a big deal.
行吗 这才是件大事
He's growing up.
他慢慢开始长大了
I say we support him, don't stand in his way.
我觉得我们应该支持他 而不是跟他唱反调
We'll see what happens.
我们就看看这样将会如何
Oh, my God, they've been up there a long time.
我的天呐 他们在那儿待太久了
Let's just hope they don't open the hall closet.
我们就希望他们别把门厅里的壁橱打开吧
It's where I shoved all the baby stuff.
我把婴儿用品全都塞在那儿的
Well, she said we didn't have to clean it up.
她说的我们不用整理房♥间的
Yeah, but a house looks bigger when it's not cluttered.
是啊 可这房♥子整洁的时候看起来会更大一点
Oh, jeez. The house is the size it is.
天呐 房♥子是多大就该多大
We're not gonna change that.
我们不会改变它的
He seemed really negative about the front yard, didn't he?
他看起来好像对前院蛮失望的 对吧
Well, he called my barn a "shed,"
他把我的谷仓叫做“小车棚”
said he didn't like the way it looked.
还说他不喜欢那样
I don't like the way he looks.
我还不喜欢他那副模样呢
Why don't I make us some tea?
我们何不给自己泡两杯茶呢
Oh, in our massively outdated kitchen?
在我们那大规模落后厨房♥里泡吗
Well, it's not very modern.
厨房♥确实不是很现代化
Honey, it's perfect the way it is.
亲爱的 它原来的样子很完美
I mean, he told his real-estate agent he wants to gut it.
他跟房♥地♥产♥代理人说着自己要怎么毁了这房♥子
I mean, I can't take any more of this.
我觉得我可受不了那样
When it's not ours anymore.
反正到时候都已经不属于我们了
Do you know what type of wood this is?
你知道这木头是哪种木吗
Yeah, I can tell you. That's oak.
知道 我可以告诉你 那是橡木的
I put that in myself after one of my sons broke it
我儿子从栏杆上摔下来
when he slid down the bannister.
把它弄坏之后我自己装上去的
That baby survived 30 years of kids and grandkids.
那小家伙经历了30年我孩子跟孙子们的摧残还依然坚挺
That's not going anywhere.
这个哪儿也不许弄去
You got kids, mister... Spencer.
你有孩子吗 您叫 斯宾塞
Two.
我有俩
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表