剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢你了
It was a real pleasure.
能帮你真的是我一生的荣幸
Stop the hitting. Can you--I'm--
别闹了 你们能...我...
you're ridiculous.
你真是太无理取闹了
Guys. Dad!
孩子们 老爸
Hey! Hi.
嘿 嗨
How are you guys? It's pizza night?
你们还好吗 今晚吃披萨吗
What are you doing home so early?
你今天怎么回来这么早
Oh, you know. I--
那个 你知道的 我...
did you quit your job like mom did?
你像老妈一样辞职了吗
No, bug, I didn't quit my job.
没有 小家伙 我没有辞掉我的工作
I just decided to come home a little early so we could, uh,
我只是决定早点下班 这样我们就能...
make pizza together.
一起做披萨了嘛
Now, who wants to pick out the first toppings?
你们谁想弄第一个糕点装饰啊
I do. All right.
我想 好吧
Hands need to be washed first.
那你们得先把手给洗了
These savages.
你们这群小野蛮人
This is really nice.
这样真的很棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
All right. So what do we want on this thing?
好了 你们想在上面加什么
I want cheese... Pineapple and tomatoes.
我想加芝士... 菠萝跟土豆
And some of these peppers. And those red things.
再加点胡椒 还有那些红色的玩意儿
Uh,well we'll just have to split it down the middle.
呃... 那我们就把他们洒在中间就行了
And that's gonna be a delicious pie.
一定会成为一个美味的馅饼的
All right, let's do this.
好吧 开始做咯
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Uh...
嗨 呃...
I thought you were--
我以为你...
I thought you were gonna be at work.
我以为你回去工作了
I didn't go in. I called in sick.
我没有去 我请病假了
It's pretty much true.
我貌似真有点生病了
I'm--I haven't eaten all day.
我...我今天一天都没吃东西了
I'm going crazy here.
我在这儿都要发疯了
I'm wondering what we're doing.
我想知道我们要做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
你说你不知道是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't...
我还没...
I had a very intense day trying to pick up the pieces of this.
我今天过得非常难熬 就为了把这件事儿给理清楚
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, I've been at work all day
我已经在我梦寐以求的工作上
at my dream job that I worked really hard to get...
忙了一天了 我真的很难...
Defending you, and...
为你辩护 而且...
You know,
你知道的
we're losing money because of what you did to Zack.
因为你对扎克做的事让我们亏损严重
He's so messed up,he can't even play.
他现在情况很糟 甚至都不能继续演奏了
Tell your uncles I'll pay them back
告诉你舅舅他们 我会赔偿他们的损失的
every penny. It doesn't matter.
一分都不会差的 这不重要
It's not about that. I'll go in there and apologize
不是钱的问题 那我去他们那儿跟他们道歉
and take all the blame for it. No, don't. You can't!
去承担所有的责备 不行 别 你不能去那儿
You can't go in there. They don't--
你不能去那儿 他们...
they don't even want to see you.
他们现在都不想再见到你
They don't even want you to come there after you...
他们不想让你去那儿 自从你...
What about us?
那我们怎么办
I don't know.I don't know what to do.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么办了
Well...
好吧...
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And... This is the problem.
那个... 这就是问题所在
This is the problem.
这就是问题所在
I can't keep overlooking
我不能因为我太爱你
the things that are happening in the real world
就忽视掉发生在
just because I love you so much.
现实世界的事儿
I can't. It's been perfect.
我不能 一直以来我们都很完美
Things have been perfect.
事情一直都很顺利啊
Things have been perfect?
你觉得事情过得很顺利吗
They have been. Ryan.
确实是这样 瑞恩
What? You know,
怎么了 你知道的
you do this thing where you--
你在没有跟我商量的情况下
you disconnect from me,and I--and I let it go.
就做了这件事儿 这也就算了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
The thing with the pills.
你吃药的事儿啊
You know, you--you lied.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to my face about taking those pills.
你当着我的面对要的事儿撒谎
No,I didn't.There was nothing to say...Yes,you did.
我没撒谎 那事儿根本没什么可说的... 你的确撒谎了
Yes,you did!You did lie. What do you mean?
你撒谎了 你的确对我撒谎了 你这话什么意思
What was it, a doctor gave you the prescription,
那你说那是什么 什么一个医生给我开的处方
but you weren't He gave me those pills,
但其实根本不是... 是他给我的药
and I don't want to take them.
而且我根本不想要
So you're not taking them. No.
这么说你从没吃过那些药 没有
You can't even tell me.
你的甚至都不告诉我
You don't even trust me enough to tell me the truth.
你不够信任我 所以你才不敢告诉我真♥相♥
The truth--the truth is they're--
真♥相♥...真♥相♥就是它们...
they're pills that are--
那些药片它们...
were given to me for--for anxiety.
是给我用来治疗焦虑的
I didn't even want them.
但我不想要它们
And I took--I took two today.
而且我...我就吃了两天
See? This is the thing!
看见没 就是这样
It's not about whether or not you take the pills!
重点不在于你是不是吃了药
It's about the fact that you don't trust me enough
而是你根本不够信任我
to be honest with me... I do trust you.
对我不够诚实... 我真的很信任你
And tell me! I'm your partner.
那就告诉我啊 我可是你的伴侣
I'm not hiding anything.I'm just having a hard time!
我没有隐瞒任何事 我只是最近过的不太容易而已
Do you understand? Well, so am I!
你明白吗 我也是不容易
I'm having a hard time, and I feel alone,
我最近很不容易 而且我觉得很孤独
because I can't find you!
因为我总是找不着你
So I need some time to think about whether or not
所以我需要一点时间来想清楚
this is gonna work in the real world.
这到底在现实生活中管不管用
Period! Okay?
给我点时间 行吗
So that's it? I mean...
就是这样吗 我是说...
Sarah.
萨拉
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I was just comin' in from outside.
我刚从外边回来要进门儿呢
Really? 'Cause it looked like you were goin' out,
是吗 我怎么觉得你要出门儿
and then you saw me,and you went back in.
然后却看到了我 于是就要回去呢
No, no, no. I-I--
不是 不是 怎么会呢 我...我...
well, you're right.
没错 你说得对
I was--I was coming out,and then I forgot something,
我...我确实打算回去一趟 因为我忘拿东西了
so I'm just gonna go back inside and get the thing I forgot.
所以我就只是要进去拿上我忘拿的东西
Back in,I'm gonna come back out.
先进去 然后又再出来
You know, in and out.
你懂的 就进进出出嘛
Okay. I'm so glad we cleared that up.
好吧 我很高兴咋俩把误会澄清了
Yeah, so goin' in. You're goin' in.
没错 那我进去了 你要进去了
Yeah, dying for coffee.
对 想喝咖啡的要死
Bye, Carl! Do you want to have coffee
再见 卡尔 你想待会儿一起
and talk--later.
喝杯咖啡聊聊天吗
I'm trying to study, Natalie.
我在学习呢 娜塔莉
I'm bored.
我好无聊啊
Well,I'm sure that there's a frat party or something
我觉得你肯定有个什么狂欢派对
that you could go to, so...
之类的可以去吧 所以...
What?
什么
What was that comment?
你这是什么话
Nothing.
没什么
Did you have fun the other night at zeta gamma pi?
你那天晚上跟兄弟会的人在一起吗
Whatever that was.
还是别的什么人来着
Oh.
哦
Were you there?
你当时也在吗
No. No, I was not at a frat party.
没有 我没在你们的狂欢派对上
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表