剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What's in the bag?
你包里装的什么
Do you want to know? Uhhuh.
你想知道吗 嗯
Well, the potato salad is in the bag
这包里的土豆沙拉
that you can only get in San Francisco,
你只能在旧金山才买♥♥得到
which is why I came from San Francisco
更不用说我为什么大老远从旧金山
to give it to you,not to mention...
跑过来拿给你了
Ooh. Yeah.
哇哦 对
The ribs that are hot,hot, hot, hot, hot.
这排骨都还是热的呢 烫烫烫
Oh, let me smell them.Let me smell.
哦~ 让我闻闻 快让我闻闻
Mm.
嗯~~
And because I love you,I got you extra sauce.
因为我非常爱您 我还给你特别带了酱料
Oh, the extra sauce.
哦 还有酱料
Let's eat it now, shall we?
我们现在就吃 行吗
Okay, yeah. Okay.
好吧 行 太好了
I want to try this though. Oh, easy.
我也想试试这个 哦 轻点喷
Ew. Yeah.
真恶心 对啊
So, hey, how was ballet class the other day?
那天的芭蕾舞课程上的如何了
Um, it was good. It was?
非常棒 是吗
Yeah, it was actually really good.
非常非常棒
Oh, it was really good. Yeah.
真的很棒啊 对
What's the thing you like best about it?
那你最喜欢这课哪一点
I like when we drop the baby off at grandma's house.
我喜欢从外婆房♥顶上把小妹给扔下去
Yeah, she's not much of a dancer.
嗯 她可不算个舞者
She's more of a drooler really, huh?
她更像是个流口水的家伙
Yeah. What else you like about it?
对啊 你还喜欢什么
Ooh!
哦
Mom and I get to have burger and pie after.
老妈跟我之后还吃了汉堡跟馅饼
She lets me order whatever I want
她让我随便点我想吃的东西
because ballet's such a good exercise.
因为她说芭蕾是个非常棒的运动
Mm.
嗯
Yeah, I'd even do ballet for burger and pie.
要有汉堡跟馅饼的话 我也去跳芭蕾
You have to move forward.
你得朝前看了
Oh, okay. There you go.
好吧 这就对了
You know, buddy,if you're just doing ballet
小鬼 你要是只是为了吃汉堡跟馅饼
so you can spend time with mom and eat at burger and pie
才去跳芭蕾的话
I won't tell her.
我会帮你保密的
You know, I'm just curious if that's...
我只是好奇是不是...
No, dad.I really like ballet.
不 老爸 我真的很喜欢跳芭蕾
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Actually, I think I love it.
其实我觉得我爱上跳芭蕾了
Boom! You love it?
砰 你爱跳芭蕾吗
Do your--do, like, a plie.
你喜欢...下蹲吗
Do your Do a plie? What?
做你的... 下蹲吗 怎么蹲
Yeah, like this.
就像这样
How is that gonna help?
这样有用吗
I got you.Oh, lower.
我懂了 再低点
Move your center of gravity. Yeah.
转移你的重心 嗯
I told you it's perfect.
我告诉过你这会奏效的
This is--yeah,they're really coming along.
这真是...它们真就这样长起来了诶
Incredible with that fertilizer.
那肥料真是神奇啊
Excuse me, Miss Mikindoe. Oh, hi.
不好意思 明基朵老师 哦 嗨
Hi.
嗨
I know we have a meeting on the books for Friday
我知道我们周五才能面谈
and you probably don't want to speak out of school but--
你肯定也不希望在校外跟我谈
well, no, I can't. Oh.
我真的不能现在跟你聊 哦
I mean,Friday is the best time.
我是说 周五这个时间很好
Principal Evans will be there.
伊万校长也能来
Right.I know, I know.
对 我知道 我知道
If you could give me anything--
要是你能给我个
just a little heads up on...
就一点小小的提示...
I really can't. Okay.
我真的不能 好吧
Okay. Oh
好吧 哦...
I can't sleep.
我现在都为这事儿夜不能寐了
I'm...
我...
I'm really having a rough time
不知道我儿子到底发生了什么事
not knowing what's happening with my son.
让我日子真不好过
It's kind of all I'm thinking about, so, um...
我现在成天都想着这事儿 所以...
This really should come from the principal.
这件是真的该由校长亲口来说的
What?Well, what is it?
什么 到底是什么事
Well, I know you've been working really hard
我知道你一直都很努力
and he just keeps falling more and more behind.
但是他现在真是越来越落后了
Right.
好吧
We don't want himto fall anymore behind
我们不想让他
than he already is.
再继续落后下去了
Right. We want him to succeed.
嗯 我们想让他成功
Right.So...
好吧 那...
So we're recommending that he move back
所以我们建议让他
to the fourth grade for the rest of the year.
今年余下的时间会四年级去念书
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry. No.
我真的很抱歉 不
I know how hard this is gonna be.
我知道这样做有多难
I'm sorry.I shouldn't have said anything.
我很抱歉 我本不该跟你说这些的
I should have waited until we were with the principal.
我应该等到跟校长见了面再跟你说的
Oh, I really appreciate you telling me.
我很感激你能告诉我这些
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's gonna be okay. Okay.
一切都会好起来的 好吧
All right, I'll see you Friday.
好了 我们周五再见
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Bye.
拜
So I know I suck at pretty much everything,
我知道我什么都搞砸过
but apparently not squash.
但幸好这个南瓜没有
Julia, what's wrong?
茱莉亚 怎么啦
Are you okay? What happened?
你还好吗 出什么事了
Mm.
嗯
Oh, God.
天呐
They're finally moving Victor back to fourth grade now.
他们终于还是要让维克多留级到四年级
And...I don't know.
我现在不知道怎么办了
God, I'm sorry, Julia. I am.
天呐 我很遗憾 真的很遗憾
I don't know how to tell him.
我都不知道要怎么告诉他了
Oh, God.
天呐
I'm gonna...
我要...
Um, go talk to my husband.
我要跟我老公讲这事儿
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Thank you. You okay?
谢谢你 你真还好吗
Okay, yeah. I'm okay.
嗯 我还好
Hey, Brenda. How are you? Hey, Kristina.
嘿 布伦达 最近如何 嘿 克里斯蒂娜
Hey, how are you doing? Oh, he's on a call right now.
嘿 你还好吗 对了 他现在在打电♥话♥
Oh, it's okay.It'll just take a second.
没关系 我就耽搁他几分钟
You can't go in thereChristina. Just one quick second.
你不能进去 克里斯蒂娜 就几分钟时间
It's fine.It's really no big deal.
没事的 没什么大事儿
It'll be two seconds. Kristina! How are you?
就耽搁一会儿 克里斯蒂娜 你好吗
I'm great, Bob.How are you?
我好得不得了 鲍勃 你呢
You want a coffee? No, I don't want a coffee.
想来杯咖啡吗 不想
I don't want anything.Listen to me.
我什么都不想喝 听着
I just want you to tell me straight
我想让你承认
that this story about Adam came from you.
亚当那件事是你捅出去的 别拐弯抹角
I know that it did. Come on.
我知道是你干的 别这样
I can't believe that you would do this.
我简直不敢相信你会做出这种事
I mean,I thought we were friends.
我本以为我们俩是朋友
You can't believe I would do what to you?
我对你干什么事儿了 你就不敢相信
This is a complete betrayal of our friendship
这完全是对我们俩友谊的背叛
Betrayal?Kristina, hold on a second.
背叛 等等 克里斯蒂娜
No, I'm not gonna hold on.I'm actually pissed.
不要 我才不要等等 我现在非常愤怒
Campaigns get a little messy,Kristina.
竞选本来就有点污秽不堪
I get it.I know that.
我都懂 我知道
Well, if you know that,then why are you here yelling--
要是你知道的话 那还为什么要跑到这儿来大吼大叫
I'm the one running,Bob, not my family.
我才是那个竞选的人 不是我的家人
I completely understand that.N Leave them out of it,okay?
这我完全理解 别把他们给卷进来 行吗
Do you get that?You know what,
你听懂了吗 你知道什么吗
there are some things that I could share
我手上一样也有你不为人知的事儿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表