剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What did he say?
他说什么了
All clear.
全没了
All clear.
癌细胞全没了
My blood work isyeah. Clear. That's good.
我血液工作...对 没了 很好
Is spectacular... It's good.
太好了 很好
No tumors, no shadows, nogood. Good.
没有肿瘤 没有阴影 没有...很好 那就好
I'm good to go. I'm perfect.
我好了 我完全好了
Perfect. Yeah.
完全好了 对
Good. That's good.
很好 这样很好
You're stuck with me. Yeah.
你这下一辈子都得被我缠住了 是啊
Honey. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 抱歉
I don't know why I'm doing this. Come here, come here.
我不知道我为什么会这样 过来 到我这儿来
It's okay.
没事了
Oh, God. It's okay.
天呐 没事了
You know, it's just seeing 'em go in,
看着他们进去
those womenI just I know.
看到那些女人...我就... 我知道
I just didn't want you to have to go through that again.
我真不希望你再经历这种痛苦
I know. It's gonna be a road, though.
我知道 但这还是得继续检查
You know, it's gonna be scan to scan every six months.
每六个月就要去一次
We're gonna have to keep doing this
我们还要继续这样
and keep on waiting for something bad to happen.
还要继续等着坏事的发生
Okay, we're not those people
好啦 我们不是那些人
who are gonna wait for something bad to happen, okay?
我们不是那种会等着坏事发生的人 好吗
No, no, we're not.
不是 不是 我们不是
We're the people who are gonna make things happen, right?
我们是会主动争取的人 对吗
Yeah, gonna make it happen. Come on.
对 我们会争取到的 别这样
Hi. Mr. and Mrs. Braverman.
嗨 布莱福曼先生 太太
Hi, we just wanted to stop by and talk to you
嗨 我们只是想顺便过来拜访一下你
about what you said about starting the charter school
跟你们谈谈我们那天谈话时你说的
the other day, when we were having the conversation--
关于特殊学校的事儿...
we realize this is incredibly inappropriate
我们知道我们这样
for us to just drop by unannounced.
没跟你打声招呼就过来是不太礼貌
Right, and what you were saying about other parents
对 那天你说的其他父母
that--you know, that don't finish things--what they start
没能坚持下去 他们开的特殊学校
and maybe only doing a charter school for four years,
或许只能维持四年之久
we want to tell you that we are not those parents.
可我们要告诉你的是我们不是那些父母
We don't want to start something that we can't finish. OK.
我们不会做那些我们完成不了的事 好吧
We want to open a school that's gonna run forever and ever.
我们想开一所能永远办下去的学校
And I just got a clean bill of health,
我刚刚才还清了健康债
and it sounds crazy for me to be telling you this,
我知道跟你说这个很荒唐
but I'm sticking around,
但我坚持的
and I want to stick around long enough
我也想一直坚持下去
not just to help my kid but to help all kids.
不仅仅是为了帮我自己的孩子 还要帮助别的孩子
A lot of kids, a lot of families.
很多孩子 很多家庭
And we want your help. Yes, we do want your help.
我们需要你的帮助 没错 我们需要你的帮助
We have the passion and the balls
我们有雄心也有热情
and the energy and the drive,
有精力也有动力
and we need an educator that's gonna come in
我们需要一位教育工作者
and drive that train with us and help us.
来帮助我们一起驱动这辆教育的列车
And we think that person's you. We're here to ask you
我们认为那个人就是你 我们是来问你
if you would run the school.
是否愿同我们一起创办这个学校
We're hoping to open up in the fall.
我们希望能在这个秋天就能开办
You know, I've never had parents come to my house before.
以前从来没有家长到我家来过
I'm so sorry about that. Sorry about that.
我很抱歉冒昧前来 我们很抱歉
It's really rude. This is important to us.
我们这样真的是很不礼貌 这对我们来说很重要
Very sorry. I like it.
非常抱歉 我喜欢
Tell me more about the school.
多告诉我一点这所学校的细节
Okay, well, we see...A small school. A small school.
好吧 我们明白... 是所小学校 是所小学校
You know, faculty-student ratio
老师跟学生比例
is four to one at the very most.
最多只能是1:4
And a scholarship program is really important to us,
奖学金项目对我们来说很重要
so it doesn't just benefit
所以不光是惠及家境好的学生
the wealthy kids--it benefits all kids.
而是全体学生
We're looking out for the kids.
我们会非常关心那些孩子
We've just seen too many of these kids
我们已经见过很多孩子
just fall through the cracks. Yeah.
被交流打垮了 是啊
Social skills. We want to talk about that.
社交技能 我们想谈谈这个
You know, why don't we talk about this over coffee?
我们何不去边喝咖啡边谈呢
You guys want to come in and have a coffee?
你们想进来喝杯咖啡吗
I love coffee. Yeah, okay.
我很爱咖啡 嗯 好吧
Thank you. All right, thank you.
谢谢 行 谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Well, I didn't go to Africa.
我没去非洲
I mean, you were right, you know, that--
你说得对 那个...
I mean, some of the things you said about,
我是说 你说的有部分是对的
you know, the job.
工作
I mean, that's not the only reason,
那并不是唯一的原因
but I just thought, you know,
但我觉得
this thing with Carl is--
跟卡尔在一起这事儿
I don't want to talk about it, but...
我不想谈这件事 可是...
I didn't--I didn't go.
我没...我没有去
So see you at work tomorrow.
明天工作时再见了
Well, hey.
等等
What do you think of this for the second to last page?
你觉得第二到最后一页如何
For the--With all the-
为了...有...
yeah, the credits. Yeah.
嗯 名单吗 没错
The board members. Inside of the back page.
董事会成员 在偶数页
I like it. Yeah, I mean, that was
我喜欢 嗯 那个...
it was either that or this. I was stuck on this for a while.
不是这个就用这个 我一时间不知道该选哪个好
Think it's that. It is, right?
那张吧 就是这张 是吗
Yeah, I think so. This is how we do it, right?
嗯 我觉得是 我们就这么做 对吗
Yes.
对
So, mom, dad,
妈 爸
we have some good news.
我们有些消息要宣布
We found a condo to sublet,
我们找到了要转租的公♥寓♥
so we'll be getting out of your hair on Sunday.
所以我们要在周日搬出你们这儿了
Thank you for everything, for your hospitality,
多谢你们收留我们
and opening your home.
为我们敞开大门
We know that it's been really crazy for both of you
我们知道这样对你们俩来说
around here.
都觉得很荒唐
What? You're leaving? Why?
是吗 你们要搬走 为什么
Well, you guys have a lot going on around here.
你们这儿还有好多事儿要处理
We thought it would just be
我们觉得这样
helpful, better. Yeah.
对你们好一些 对啊
You know.
你知道的
Well, I thought you couldn't afford it.
我觉得你们负担不起房♥租
We got a pretty good deal, actually.
其实我们做的交易还算划算
It's like a friend-of-a-friend type of--
算是亲友价之类的...
and it's only for another month maybe, so...
而且可能也只需要一个月 所以...
I don't know why you wouldn't stay here.
我不明白你们为什么不继续住在这儿
I mean, why would you stay in a stranger's house?
你们为什么想住在陌生人的家里呢
Well, look, we just--
听我说 我们只是....
we don't want to be in anyone's way and--
我们不想妨碍任何人 而且...
you're not in anyone's way. Absolutely not.
你们没有妨碍任何人 真的
And you're not moving out.
你们不许搬出去
This is your home as long as you need it to be,
只要你们需要 这里永远都是你们的家
and I won't have it any other way, so...
我不会再想卖♥♥掉它了 所以...
Settled.
就住下来吧
Jabbar, want to dish up some sundaes with me?
乔巴 想跟我一起吃点圣代冰淇淋吗
Yeah.
想
Hi.
嗨
Thank you for saving me with Sydney.
谢谢你从西德妮手里救了我
No problem.
不用谢
And I wanted to apologize,
我还想跟你道歉
because obviously it's not your fault,
因为我跟乔两人出现的问题
what Joel and I are going through.
很明显不是你的错
I've been realizing
我意识到
I am responsible for my own marriage.
我才是该为自己的婚姻负责的那个人
Hey, don't beat yourself up about it.
嘿 别对自己太自责了哦
Marriage is hard.
婚姻太难了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表