剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Not at the table. It's an emergency.
可吃饭的时候不行 我有急事儿
I left my baseball mitt in his car.
我把棒球手套落在他车上了
That's not an emergency.
这不算是急事儿
I want to text dad. Put it away.
我想跟爸发短♥信♥ 收起来
Stop it--get away! I'm putting it away!
住手 走开 我要把它收起来了
Knock it off. Hey, knock it off, you guys.
住手 听到没 住手 你们两个
How come Victor gets a phone and I don't?
为什么维克多就有手♥机♥ 而我没有
Stop! It's not your phone! I don't get
住手 这又不是你的手♥机♥ 我没有得到...
knock it off!
给我住手
Stop shouting! Knock it off.
别吼 都给我住手
You shout all the time ever since Victor got here!
自从维克多来了之后你总是在吼
It's all your fault! Sydney, no.
都是你的错 西德妮 别...
everything was good until you got here.
你没来之前一切都是好好的
Sydney. Mom and dad always got along,
西德妮 妈跟爸也相处得非常和睦
and now they hate it each other.
可现在他们却相互讨厌
Sydney, knock it off! And it's all your fault!
西德妮 给我住口 全都是你的错
I hate you! Sydney! Go to your room!
我恨你 西德妮 回你的房♥间去
You know it's true. Not another word, Sydney!
你知道是这样的 西德妮 不许再说了
Go to your room!
回你的房♥间去
When I finished at Syracuse, that's--
当我在锡拉丘兹毕业之后
that's when I decided to come out here
我就决定到贝克里来
to go to Berkeley to get my PhD.
攻读博士学位
And, you know, it's--it's a very sweet school,
那是所非常好的学校
very progressive.
非常先进
I think you'd like it.
我觉得你肯定会喜欢的
You want to tell me what happened tonight?
你想告诉我今晚的事到底是为了什么吗
Max?
麦克斯
My parents are here. Hey, Mr. knight.
我爸妈来了 嘿 奈特老师
They're gonna take me home now.
他们马上要带我回家了
How are you? I want to go home.
你没事吧 我想回家
You know what? Why don't you go with him,
你跟着他过去
and I'll catch up to you guys?
我待会再来找你们
I'm so sorry. Thank you.
实在是太抱歉了 谢谢你
Yeah, we're very sorry about that.
我们对此事真的很抱歉
So, uh, what--what exactly happened here?
到底 到底出什么事了
Honestly, I'm not--I'm not sure.
说实话 我也不 我也不是很确定
I think maybe some of the other kids were messing with him.
我想可能是其他孩子干扰到他了
It usually doesn't affect him,
通常这是影响不到他的
but, uh--but something just flipped in him
可是 可是有什么事激怒了他
like a--like a switch, you know?
就像是 就像是触动了某种开关 你知道吧
He was--he was screaming
他就 他就一直在那儿尖叫
and thrashing around and So it was pretty bad?
到处乱撞 这么说情况很糟糕
It was bad.
确实是
Oh.
哦
Yeah, you know, he used to have these really bad tantrums...
对 他过去也像这样乱发过脾气
Yeah? But it was years ago.
是吗 但那是几年前的事了
I'm sorry, you know?
真是对不起
I justI thought that he was past this stage, No, no.
我只是 我以为他已经度过这个阶段了呢 不 不
but I guess it's never over, so...
现在我想恐怕这是一直消停不了了 所以...
Uh, all right, listen,
好吧 听我说
thanks a lot for staying here with him.
很感谢你留在这儿陪他
I know it couldn't have been easy after seeing that.
我知道看见他那样之后确实很不好过
Max is--is a cool dude, you know, most of the time.
麦克斯是个不错的孩子 大部分时间是这样
And honestly, I'm not supposed to say this,
说实在的 我不该这么说的
but a lot of these kids--they're jackasses.
不过其他那些孩子有很多确实很混♥蛋♥
Well... You know, II try to
那个 我 我试图...
I try to step in where I can, but it's--it's gotten bad.
我一直试图介入此事 但却让它越来越糟
I think that next year is gonna be much better.
我想明年就应该会好得多了
I really do.
真的
I hope so.
但愿如此
It will. Listen, you're a good man.
会的 你是个好人
Thanks for sitting with him.
谢谢你陪他坐在这儿
Yeah. All right. Take care.
嗯 好了 你保重
Hey, tellEl presidente I'll miss him gold-mining tomorrow.
嘿 告诉“艾尔·普雷斯顿” 明天淘金的时候我会想他的
I will. All right.
我会的 好吧
It's chilly. It's so chilly.
天气冷了 好冷啊
Oh, yeah, well Here, look what I got us.
是啊 你看我们有什么
Oh. There you go.
哦 是这个啊
Yeah. Yeah, just snuggle in here.
对 嗯 我们就依偎在这儿吧
Snuggle up. Yeah.
依偎在一块儿 嗯
It's really nice by the fire.
坐在篝火边上真好
Yes, it is.
是啊 没错
It's a good fire pit.
这是个好火坑
Well, what the hell was I thinking?
我到底在想什么啊
I should have built this thing 30 years--
我应该在30年前就...
I mean...
我是说...
Really?
真的吗
Can you believe that we've been here 44 years?
你能相信我们已经在一起44年了吗
What happened to the time?
时间到底是怎么了
The house was so different then.
房♥子那会儿大不一样
There was an oak tree there where the barn is, remember?
谷仓那儿以前有棵橡树 还记得吗
Yeah.
记得
I loved that tree.
我可爱那棵树了
Yeah, I know you did.
是啊 我知道你爱那棵树
I was so sad when it got that...
它那样的时候我
Dreadful...
很伤心
What was--some kind of oak disease, right?
那算是一种橡树病 是吗
Oak tree disease?
橡树病
No.
不是
Yeah.
是的
No, the tree didn't have a disease, Mille.
不 那棵树并没有得病 米尔
See, I wanted to build the barn there,
是我想在那儿建一个谷仓
and I knew you loved the tree,
而我知道你爱那棵树
so I told you it had a disease, and then I cut it down.
所以我就骗你说它生病了 然后我就把它砍了
You did not. Yeah, I did.
你才没有 我确实这样做了
Are you kidding me? Mmmm.
你开玩笑的吧 嗯哼
Ezekiel Braverman.
伊齐基尔·布莱弗曼
The truth finally comes out.
终于真♥相♥大白了
Yeah, I-I've been holding it in so long too.
是啊 我都憋在心里好长时间了
Really? Well, yeah.
真的吗 是的
I mean, God, you know, this guy who wants to buy the place--
天呐 想买♥♥这个地方的那个家伙
he called my barn "a shed."
他把我的谷仓叫做“小车棚”
You know, it's gonna get torn down.
它肯定会被他拆了的
He'll probably replant some kind
他肯定会再种上
of a scrub oak or something.
某个品种的胭脂栎之类的东西
I don't know.
我不知道
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I mean, I still want to sell. That hasn't changed. But,
我还是想卖♥♥掉它 这个没有变 可是
I mean, it's just so fast.
我没想过会这么快
Now we have Crosby and his family living here.
现在我们还有克劳斯比一家住在这里
I don't know.
我不知道
Victor's counting on finishing that car with you too.
维克多也还指着跟你一起把车修好呢
I'd hate to take that away from him.
我会讨厌自己从他手里把这个夺走的
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
Yeah, I mean, the offer came in pretty quick.
是啊 这个报价来得太快
I guess there might be others, but...
我想可能还会有其他人 可是
You know, there's no guarantee, is there?
但谁也保证不了 对吧
So you think we should take it?
所以你觉得我们该接受吗
Mille, I want what you want.
米尔 你想要的就是我想要的
I want to wait.
我想要再等等
We'll put it on the market in...
我们会把房♥子放进市场待售
Three or four months,
但至少要等三个或是四个月
the way we originally planned to do...
我们本来就是打算等我们准备好了
When we're ready.
才卖♥♥掉它的
It's a nice fire, isn't it?
火不错 对吧
Yes.
是啊
It's a good fire pit.
是个好火坑
Max.
麦克斯
Buddy I said I don't want to talk.
儿子 我说了我不想说话
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表