剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
- It's really nice.
当然,它四面环路呢
Yeah, it goes all the way around.
哇哦
- Wow.
这会有26幢房♥子吗
- There's gonna be 26 houses?
当然,差不多
- Yeah, something like that.
那就像是
- That's like
一打邻居
a whole neighborhood.
实际上
Practically.
你开工的第一天我能过来看吗
Can I come to your first day of building?
如果他能得到这个工程的话就行
- If he gets the job.
哦
- Oh.
交叉一下手指
- Cross your fingers.
是的
- Yeah.
我现在还在竞标呢,小家伙
I'm still bidding on it, buddy.
竞标是什么意思
- What does bidding mean?
嗯,意思就是
- Well, that's when
我要对一个东西进行估价看看它能值多少
I put in an estimate on how much it's gonna cost,
然后他们在跟别的建筑师谈谈
then they talk to other builders
看那些家伙认为那个东西值多少钱
about how much they think it's gonna cost.
然后,通常情况下出价最低的人就会赢
And it usually comes down to lowest price wins.
那你为什么不出很低很低的价呢
Why don't you just bid really low?
她又要来了
- There you go.
嗯,他不能出价很低
- Well, he can't bid too low.
他必须要保证自己能够赚到足够的利润
He has to protect his profit margin.
你看
There you go.
就是这样
That's exactly right.
谁告诉你那个的
Whowho taught you that?
我了解商业上的事
I know business.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
你得保证你的
You got to protect
利益利润吧,老公
your profit margin, babe.
当然
That's right.
老公,你一定得拿下这个工程
- Babe, you're gonna get it.
那可是两年的工作量呢
- It's two years' work.
哇哦
- Wow.
你会得到你的工作的
- You're gonna get your job.
我们一定会像洛克菲尔的
We'll be like the rockefellers.
我们一定会像洛克菲尔的
We'll be like the rockefellers!
笑声
[Laughs]
当然,如果我能得到这份工作的话
Yeah, if I get it.
我现在还没得到呢
I haven't gotten it yet.
公♥司♥已经试图挖走你很多年了
Company's been trying to poach you for years.
他们应该很荣幸有你在
They'd be lucky to have you.
是的,他们会的
Yeah, they would.
是,听听你自己的声音
- Yeah--listen to you!
不要,它们...(笑)
- No, they w--[Laughs]
当然,他们会
Well, they would!
他们会以我为荣的,我的人格魅力摆在那的呢
They'd be lucky to have me and my humility over there.
今年会是很好的一年
- It's gonna be a good year.
今年会是非常好的一年
- It's gonna be a great year.
(门铃♥声♥)
[Doorbell rings]
他们正在跳舞
They're dancing.
说 “跳舞 跳舞”
Say, "dancing, dancing."
啦啦啦
LA LA LA.
啦啦啦
LA LA LA.
啦啦啦
LA LA LA.
亚当.布雷弗曼
Adam braverman.
小鲍勃
Bob little.
我知道
- I know.
你好吗
- How are you?
很好
- Good.
我是不是来得
- Am I getting here
不太是时候
at a bad time?
不会,进来吧
No. Come on in.
非常感谢
- Thank you so much.
肯定的
- You bet.
你想跟克里斯蒂娜聊聊吗
You want to talk to Kristina?
我很乐意
I would.
快进来吧
- Come on in.
太棒了,谢谢
- Terrific. Thank you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina.
你好
- Hello.
你好 看看她
- Hi. Look how big
都长这么大了
she has gotten!
我这样一定很冒犯吧
I might take offense to that.
没有的事儿
- No.
我已经精疲力尽了
- I've been working out.
杰斯. 路易斯 你好
- Jeez Louise. Hi!
说 HI
- Say hi.
你还好吗
- How are you?
你还好吗
- How are you?
我很好
I am great.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
随便坐
- Have a seat.
谢谢
- Thank you.
能见到你真好
- It's so good to see you.
能见到你真好
- It's so good to see you.
我们来读书吧
Let's go read a book.
到这来,宝贝儿
Come here, honey.
去爸爸那儿
Go see daddy!
带上你的书
Let's take your book.
好了,我们到那边去
Okay, yeah, let's go in here.
噢,我的天哪
Oh, my goodness!
是的,我懂
Yeah, I know.
她真是非常棒
She's pretty amazing.
呃...
- Um...
她让我情绪变的稳定了
- She keeps me grounded.
那倒是真的
That's for sure.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我感觉不错,你知道的,尽管我还没有被治愈
I feel good, you know, although I'm not cured.
他们并没有真说需要5年时间
They don't really say that for five years,
但是今天,现在,我感觉很好
but today, right now, I'm good.
我已经无癌了
I'm cancer-free.
听听,听听
Hear, hear.
当然,敲木头的声音
Yeah. Knock on wood.
那太好了,我很开心能听到你这样说
That is so great. I am so happy to hear that.
直觉告诉我你来我这不仅仅是
So something tells me you're not here
要来询问我的健康状况
just to ask about my health.
克里斯蒂娜
- Kristina.
在呢
- Yes.
拜托啊
- Come on.
什么
- What?
我优先考虑的肯定是你的健康
My first priority is certainly your health
以及你的安宁
and your well-being.
然而,呃...
However, um...
我来这不是要让你帮我竞选
I'm not here to ask you to work for my campaign.
好吧,你不是
Okay. You're not.
那很好,因为最后,我们...
That's good, because the last one, we...
我们输了
We lost.
我想让你来筹备竞选
I'd like you to run it.
好吧,呃...
Okay, um...
那对你真的是一件好事-克里斯蒂娜
That's really nice of you--Kristina...
你太抬举我了
- I am so flattered.
我很清楚教育事业
- I know education
是你所热爱的
is your passion.
确实是
It is.
我也知道有很多改革你想要去实行
I know that there are changes
that you want to implement.
确实有,但是...
- There are, but...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表