剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And I'm not gonna be on welfare
我不会像有格栅那个老家伙一样
like that guy with the grill,
接受社会福利过活的
that... Son of a bitch.
那个...狗♥娘♥养♥的
I mean, the--
我是说
I told her I'd sell it,
我告诉她我愿意卖♥♥掉房♥子
and if I turned around on that now,
如果我现在反悔的话
I mean, what kind of a man does that make me?
那样的话我就成什么男人了
What do you think I should do, Crosby?
你觉得我该怎么做 克劳斯比
Ernie.
厄尼
My father was quoted a price,
我老爸报了一个价
and you're gonna honor that price, not a penny more.
就按你那个价办 不能再多了
I told you gentlemen
我跟你们说过了
I'm not interested in doing business.
我不想做你们的生意
Okay, well, listen, I'm gonna make this worth your while.
好吧 听我说 我会让你觉得这样做是值得的
Go on.
说吧
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi, hi. Hi, hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Thank you.
谢谢
Am I late? No, II
我迟到了吗 没有 我...我...
I was even a little late.
我其实才来晚了
Oh. I overslept a little later
哦 我睡过头了一点
but I was proud of myself.
但我听为自己自豪的
This is so nice.
这里太棒了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 嗯
You look so great. Oh, no.
你看起来很棒 不
You look great. Thanks.
你看起来才很棒呢 谢了
Um...
嗯...
So...
那...
Uh...
呃...
Well, Amber told me how incredibly successful
安博跟我说你最近一段时间
you've been this last little period of time...
生意非常成功
That's not true. So congratulations.
不是啦 恭喜你了
I wouldn't say "Incredibly successful."
不算是非常成功啦
I got out of my parent's house,
我成功搬出我父母家了
so that's That's great.
所以那倒是... 太棒了
Yeah. I found this place.
是啊 我找到的那个地方
I'm the super of the building.
我是那里的房♥东
Did she say that? She didn't mention that part.
她跟你说过这个吗 她没跟我提这事
She told me about the, uh I've become handy.
她跟我说过... 我现在非常方便
Yeah, I can see. And then...
嗯 我看得出来 然后...
And then, yeah, the photography thing
摄影那档子事儿
has been really surprising.
确实蛮不可思议的
That's what she was saying,
她以为这么说的
that you've done some big jobs,
她说你做了笔大生意
ads for surfsport? That's--
帮劲浪公♥司♥拍广♥告♥了 那真是...
it wasn't--it was their sort of annual report,
不是啦 只是他们公♥司♥的年度报告
like, brochure, but it was a huge job, and--
宣传册什么的 不过确实是笔大生意
yeah, that's cool, right?
挺不错的 是吧
And they liked it, so it's led to other...
他们挺喜欢的 所以给我们创造了另一个...
That's great. I'm--I'm really happy for you.
真挺棒的 我...我真挺替你开心的
I--oh, I ordered the...
我...我点了...
Is it the Italian? Yeah.
是印度菜吗 对
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 应该的
Um... Oh.
嗯...哦
But yeah, congratulations.
不过还是要恭喜你了
That's great.
真挺棒的
Um, I'm so happy for you.
我真替你感到高兴
Thank you. So how are you?
谢谢 你怎么样了
I'm good.
很好
I've been--I've been good.
我一直都...一直都挺好的
I-actually, this is a little embarrassing,
我...其实 虽然挺尴尬的
but I did bring this.
但我给你带了这个
I'm a published writer.
我现在是个出版作家了
Ah! Oh, wow.
啊 哦 哇哦
Yeah. Oh, wow.
对 哦 哇哦
It was just a-- it's this little journal.
只是...只是一家小期刊而已
It's not the new yorker. Who cares?
不是纽约客 那又怎么样
It's amazing. It is, it's exciting.
这太棒了 确实很令人激动
It's your name in print. I know.
上面印的是你的名字诶 我知道
That was my favorite part. Can I keep this?
这是我最喜欢的部分了 我能留下吗
Yeah, that'sthat's for you. Oh, my goodness.
当然可以 就是专门给你的 我的天呐
That journal has a circulation of 37 people.
这本小刊有37个人的发行量哦
Oh, well!
是吗
You must be very proud. I am.
那你肯定相当自豪咯 确实是
Now, it's 38.
现在有38个人了
I can't wait to read it. Yeah.
我等不及要看了 是吗
And the other thing
还有件事
that's sort of been going on
差不多是
is that, uh, I've... Met someone.
我...遇到了一个人
Um... Oh.
嗯 哦
A woman. She--she teaches at Roosevelt.
一个在罗斯福学院教书的女人
And, um...
而且...
And we're actually engaged.
我们已经订婚了
Oh, my God. Yeah.
天呐 是的
Yeah. I mean, it happened really fast.
对啊 发生的真的太快了
You know, we-- we just sort of--
我们...我们差不多...
we wanted the same things.
我们追求相同
We both wanted to start a family,
我们都想组建一个家庭
and we just sort of both kn--knew.
我们碰巧又都认识
So, um...
所以...
But when I... You know, I ran into Amber,
可是当我碰到安博
and I, um--
我...
It just came to me that sooner or later,
我就不时想到
you would run into someone and they might tell you,
你也可能遇到一些人 他们可能会告诉你
and I didn't want you to just,
我不想让你
you know, hear it from someone.
不想让你从别人嘴里听到这消息
I wanted to... Thank you.
我想... 谢谢
Tell you. That's so nice of you.
亲自告诉你 这样做真是太好了
That is so you.
太有你的风范了
That is...
这真是...
I'm really happy for you.
我真挺替你开心的
I really am.
真的
Thanks.
谢谢
That's so great. That's so great.
这太好了 真的太好了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
All right, this looks good.
好了 看起来不错
And...
而且...
So how high should I be holding the product?
我该把这个产品举多高
Uh, what do you think there, boss?
你觉得呢 老板
Yeah, that looks good.
嗯 这样看起来不错
But just turn the label towards--
不过你得把标签转到...
she looks great. Thank you.
她看起来太棒了 谢谢
I think we're good. Yeah, let's go.
我觉得很好 真的 开始吧
You're at 5.6, right? Yep.
你是在5.6的吧 对
Yeah. Nice.
嗯 很好
And just tilt it down a tiny bit there--
再稍微倾斜一点
start with that, and then, uh...
有那个开始 然后...
How did, uh, dinner go, by the way?
话说你的晚餐如何了
Good. It was good.
很好 非常好
How's he doin'?
他怎么样了
Uh, good.
很好
He got a short story published.
他出版了一篇短篇故事
Yeah? Well, good. Angle your body
是吗 挺好的 身体再
just a little more. Like that.
稍微转一下 就像这样
Yeah, nice.
对 非常好
And he got engaged.
他已经订婚了
Smiling, or...
笑一下 还是...
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表