剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Hey you.
嘿
What's up?
有事儿吗
You need my astronomy notes or something?
你是来借天文学笔记之类的吗
No
不
I might be a little drunk.
我貌似有点醉了
Yeah? Like a little.
是吗 只有一点点啦
I'm getting that, actually.
我明白了
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯 这样就说得通了
Do you need somewhere to crash?
你需要地方休息吗
Is your roommate here?
你室友在吗
No, he is not.
不 他不在
Your hair is all messed up.
你头发脏透了
Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to...
嗯 我并不期望你能...
Actually...
事实上
You've been drinking, you know.
你喝醉了
You might not know what you're doing.
你可能不知道自己在干嘛
I don't want...
我不想...
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Turn my vocal up.
把我的元音打开
Forget it.
算了
Just put it back where it was.
还是弄回原样吧
Oh, boy.
天呐
Stop. Stop.
停 停
Stop. Stop.
停 停
Not feeling it.
没感觉
Not feeling it.
没找到感觉
What exactly aren't you feeling?
你到底是没感觉到什么
Well, if I knew that,
要是我知道的话
then I'd be feeling it, wouldn't I?
我不就感觉到了吗
I cannot argue that point.
我不想跟你争那个
Do you want to, maybe, take ten,
你想先休息十分钟吗
and recharge your batteries,
十分钟再战
and we'll come and try it again?
休息过后我们来再试一次
No,I don't need to recharge my batteries,bro.
不 我不需要重新再来 老兄
This is not Oliver Rome's fault right now.
当前可不是我奥利弗·罗马的错
It sounds different than when we left it last night.
现在听起来感觉跟我们昨天走之前不一样
It sounds way different.
听起来完全不同
OK.Do you want to come in,and hear the playback?
好吧 你想进来听听回放吗
Because I bet you'll change your tune.
我敢打赌你会改变曲调的
It's not going to sound any different.
再试一次也不会有所不同
Because this sounds like you
因为现在听起来
slept on the board last night,
像是你在这儿上面躺了一夜
and everything sounds different. Oh, I'm the one
所有声音听起来都不对劲 是吗 我才是那个
that's half asleep.
处在半睡眠状态的人好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
You think just 'cause you're pushing buttons...
你别以为你是那个按键子的家伙就...
I think all the tones sounds like crap.
我觉得你们厂的所有调子都烂得要死
Whose fault could this be,other than yours?
这都是你一个人的错
Fun, right?
挺有趣的 对吧
I hope you weren't planning on sleep tonight.
我希望你今晚上没打算睡觉
Are you freaking serious right now?
你他♥娘♥的♥现在是认真的吗
Oh,Rome lost the porkpie.That's not a good sign.
哦吼 罗马把他那猪肉饼帽摘掉了 这可不妙啊
You know this? You see this? You see this?
你料到了吗 看到了吗 看到了吗
You know I'm having a hard time.N This is happening right now.
你明知道我现在日子很难熬 这一切都是真的
"Crosby, I'm afraid my songs suck.
“克罗斯比 我觉得我的歌♥糟透了”
And my fragile ego, it can't handle that."
“我那脆弱的自尊心承受不了了”
"And I'm upset because I have a demonic baby at home
“我很烦躁 因为我家还有个烦人的婴儿”
and I haven't slept for seven days."
“而且我已经一周都没合过眼了”
"I need to get laid, man.What's going on with my life?"
“我得躺会儿 我的生活是怎么回事儿”
Oh, my God. It's getting serious.
天呐 事情好像真闹言重了诶
I should get in there.
我得进去劝个架了
Yeah, all right.
对 好吧
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢你吉言
Whatever, this is my studio right now!
管你呢 现在这儿可是我的地盘
Ah.
啊~
Hey, it's your partner in crime.
嘿 我是你那恶贯满盈的小伙伴
So guess who just bested you
猜猜谁刚才跟你遭遇了同样的境遇
for the shortest rejection email yet?
接到了一条超简洁的回绝信
"Per your inquiry,the position has been filled."
“经过多方查实 所有职位都已满员”
Yeah,you can feel the love there,can't you?
你感觉到能再爱了对吧
Anyway, it made me think of you.
这就让我想到了你
So just thought I'd call.
于是就觉得该打给你
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
拜
Hey, it's your partner in crime.
嘿 我是你那恶贯满盈的小伙伴
So guess who just bested you
猜猜谁刚才跟你遭遇了同样的境遇
for the shortest rejection email yet?
接到了一条超简洁的回绝信
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你来这儿有事吗
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Yeah, yeah.
当然 当然
I just,I don't know,I was at home, and you were here,
刚才我在家 然后想到你却在这儿
and I was feeling like we weren't connecting.
我就感觉我们俩的心没有在一起
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 就这样
Yeah.
嗯
I know working late is not ideal,but, you know,
我知道工作到很晚并不甚完美 但是...
until I get out from under this pile,
我得把这些文件处理完才能出这门
I got to keep up with it, so...
我得继续做下去 所以...
it's something we can talk about,
我们是能谈谈这些事儿
but there's no other way for me.
但我别无选择
To get out from under all of this mess.
我只能全部完工才能出去
I didn't come here to talk.
我来这不是为了谈谈x7f
No, you didn't.
很明显 你不是
Uh, wow. This is a first.
这还真是头一遭呢
I mean, if you don't have time...
要是你没时间的话...
No, no, I have the time. Okay.
怎么会呢 我有的是时间呢 好吧
Okay, let me just be sure that's...
好吧 我得先确保...
ooh, ow.
嗷
I'm sorry,I just...
对不起 我先把...
no, no, it's fine,it's fine, it's fine.
不不不 没关系 并无大碍
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Good morning. Mm.
早上好 嗯
So, um, that was fun last night.
嗯 昨晚真是愉快啊
God, I'm so hung over.
天呐 我现在头还昏昏沉沉的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you waiting for one of these?
你在等着用这间吗
No, you can go ahead. Great, thank you.
没有 你可以先进去 太好了 谢谢
Okay, well, have a good day, I guess.
好吧 祝你愉快
Mm.
嗯
And I picked up your prescriptions, so...
我帮你把药都备好了 这样就...
Well, how come I need two boxes?
我怎么会需要两盒
What, am I getting worse?
难道是我病情加重了吗
No, I just picked up another one.
没有 我只是另外多拣了一份而已
So you wouldn't have to think about refilling them.
这样你就不必费神再去填满它了
Oh. Thanks.
那谢谢了
Here, sit down for a minute.
过来 坐一会儿
Okay.
好吧
This is Amex. Yeah.
这是美证券交易所 嗯
And I made a cheat sheet for you.
我给你做了份小抄
All the numbers you could possibly need.
你可能会用到的所有号♥码
The hotel, of course,where I'll be staying.
我要待的酒店
The art school.
艺术学校
The Brunsky's. Who?
还有布朗斯基家的电♥话♥ 谁
The Brunsky's.
布朗斯基
Brunsky's? Our neighbors.
布朗斯基 我们邻居
Next door.
就挨着的那家
Oh, huh.
哦~
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表