剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hank. Fooled around with it.
汉克 我跟它厮混过了
You took the truck out of every single--
你把每一张照片的卡车都弄掉了
you just took all the trucks out?
你就把所有的卡车给弄掉了吗
Yes, I madeI made it better. Hank!
没错 我把它...我把它弄得更好了 汉克
These are my--this is my work. I can't believe you're so mad
这些是我的...这是我的作品诶 我真不敢相信你居然会对
that I put on lipstick to go on a casual dinner with Carl
我涂了口红去跟卡尔一起随便吃个晚餐这么生气
that you messed with all my photos.
竟然把我的照片都动过了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's what you do?
喔 喔 喔 你就这么对我吗
"T." "T," okay?
暂停 暂停 好吗
Leave feed the world out of this.
别把什么事都扯到那上面好吗
I don't care about that.
我不关心那个
We have to bring this to a client.
我们得把这个带去给客户
It's gotta look professional. I know.
这些照片必须得看起来很专业 我知道
The client hired me.
可客户雇用的可是我诶
I am the professional.
我才是专业的那个
I hired you to help me, not sabotage me.
我请你来时过来帮我的 不是让你来好破坏的
Sabsab--these aren't better?
破...破... 这些难道不是更好吗
These are not better?
难道不是更好吗
That doesn't look better?
这张看起来不是更好吗
I don't know. Okay, thatthat
我不知道 好吧 那...那...
okay, I mean Yeah.
好吧 我觉得... 嗯
75% of them are probably better without it,
四分之三的照片确实没了车更好
but--80%, you know, but not all of them.
但是...也可能是百分之八十 可是也不是全部的啊
80%, okay. Thank you.
百分之八十 好吧 真是感谢你啊
But Hank, we're doing this together.
可是汉克 我们是在一起合作做这个诶
You can't just do stuff on your own.
你不能凭自己的意愿想怎么弄就怎么弄
Well, we did work on it. No!
我们确实是一起弄的啊 不是
We have to work on it together
我们得像正常人
like normal people.
那样合作
Communicating.
我们得沟通
Like normal people. You have an idea
像正常人那样 你有你的想法
and I have an idea, and then
我也有我的想法
we make a decision together.
所以我们就得一起做决定
That's what working together--
那才叫合作
I have to g--I'm gonna get a coffee.
我得走...我得去喝杯咖啡
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm gonna get a coffee.
我得去喝杯咖啡
I need to just relax for a minute.
我得放松一会
I don't understand.
我就不明白了
If it looks better, it looks better.
如果看起来更好 那就是更好
It's not the point. It is the point!
那个不是重点 那个就是重点
80--more than 80%.
八十 可不只是百分之八十
This is so awesome, honey.
这太棒了 亲爱的
Oh, God.
天呐
It is.
确实是
Been a long time...
已经很久了
Yes, it has.
对 没错
Since we took a break.
我们休息了太久了
Yeah, it's been a rough couple of years.
这两年确实太不容易了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just--I-I don't know if I ever truly said thank you to you
我...我不知道在你为我做了那么多事之后
for--for everything that you did for me, you know?
我是不是真正对你说过一句感谢的话 你知道吗
Going through that together, I-I don't think
你和我一起患难 我觉得
I've ever really, truly said "thank you."
我真的好像从没对你说一句“谢谢”
Like a...
就好像...
You don't have to.
你不必说
Listen, if I gotta be stuck in the mud...
如果我们要困在泥中
I wanna be stuck in the mud
我也希望和你一起
with you.
陷进去
Well, you're stuck.
你确实陷在泥里面的
I mean, look, these toxins are just dripping off of me.
你看 这些毒素正在从我身上排出
See, this is why I'm taking all those pills,
看到没 这就是我为什么要吃这些药的原因
so I can remember where I put my socket wrenches,
这样我才记得住我把那些管钳子放在哪儿的
and I can't find 'em.
我现在找不着了
Well, where do you think you put 'em last?
你觉得最后一次用你是放在哪儿的
Could you just make yourself useful and look too?
你就不能动一动帮我找一下吗
In this trash heap?
在这堆破铜烂铁里面找吗
Dad, they're right--they're right here.
爸 在这...都在这儿呢
No, those are the old ones.
不是 那些是旧的了
This is a socket set. Those are the old ones.
这个是放在插套座里的 那些是旧的
This is the old ones.
这个是旧的吗
Heaven forbid you use the old--hey, you know what?
上天是不许你用旧的还是咋的...嘿 你知道吗
Maybe I should look in the house for the new set.
或许我们该去房♥子里找新的那些
Huh?
哈
The house, my childhood home that's on the market?
去房♥子里找 就是我度过童年的那栋你们放进市场打算卖♥♥掉的房♥子
This--it's just right here.
就...就在那儿的那栋
I better look now before... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我得马上去找 免得... 嗯嗯嗯 我知道
You're slashing prices, I know.
你正在大减价 我知道
Okay, what--what are you talking about?
好吧 你到底在说什么
Why aren't you saying anything?
你怎么什么都不告诉我们呢
Well, there's nothing much to say, Crosby.
没什么可说的 克劳斯比
There's a ton to say.
要说的多了去了
Am I not talking to zeek Braverman?
难道你不是奇克·布莱福曼吗
Of all people, you should be raising a red flag.
你是所有人中最应该竖起红旗的人
I mean, you wouldn't move out of here in a million years.
你不该是绝对都不会搬出这栋房♥子的吗
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Hey, why don't you just let me
嘿 你能不能让我自己
worry about what I would or wouldn't do, all right?
来操心自己什么该做什么不该做呢
You don't seem to be worrying about it.
你看起来可不像是在操心的人
Dad.
爸
Okay. Got 'em.
好了 找到了
Oh, great.
太好了
Dad. Huh?
爸 啊
Listen--hey, hey.
听我说 嘿 嘿
Wh--please.
怎...求你了
Your mother and I have been together 47 years,
我跟你妈已经结婚47年了
and we've been through a lot.
我们经历了太多
We've... Been through a lot of milestones.
我们...经历了太多的里程碑事件
Then she goes away to Europe,
然后她去了欧洲
and all of a sudden I'm left here at the house.
突然间就只剩我一个人在这个家里
I'm all alone.
我孤身一人
I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do
我不知道自己到底该干嘛
and I miss her.
而且我很想念她
I miss her like crazy.
我想她都想疯了
I realize that...
我意识到...
I love her a lot more than I love this house,
我爱她多过这栋房♥子
and if selling this house makes her happy,
如果卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子可以让她开心的话
then that's what I'm gonna do.
那我愿意这么做
So that's about it, son.
事情就是这样 儿子
That's--that's the ballgame right there.
这就是...这就是所发生的事
What are you trying to do, trying to pick up the pace?
你要去干嘛 加快步伐是要去干嘛
I'm not trying to pick up nothing.
我没想去干嘛
Trying to race me? Trying to get to the summit.
你想跟我比赛吗 我只想爬到最高点而已
You're trying to race me, huh? You're slow.
你真是想跟我比赛是吧 你太慢了
Wanna play tortoise and the hare?
是想来玩龟兔赛跑是吗
No. Come on! Huh? Come on!
不是 来吧 啊 来就来
Turning on the turbo boost.
开启涡轮推进器
I got it.
我赢了
That was so wrong!
才不是这样玩的呢
Honey, this is gorgeous.
亲爱的 太壮观了
It's really beautiful. Really beautiful.
这儿真是太漂亮了 真的太漂亮了
This has been really nice. It's been great.
这样真是太好了 这样太棒了
I'm out of shape.
我都快累死了
You okay?
你还好吧
I just--I texted Julia earlier
我之前给茱莉亚发了条短♥信♥
and I've been worried about her.
我一直都很担心她
That's who I called
我从热浴盆里跑出去
when I got out of the hot tub. Oh...
也是打给她的 哦~
Look, I know she's a grown woman,
我知道她已经是个成年人了
she can take care of herself, and she doesn't need me there.
她能自己照顾自己 也不需要我陪在她身边
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表