剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, are you pregnant? Yes, five months.
你怀孕了吗 对啊 五个月了
What are you having? A little girl.
男孩还是女孩 女孩
Kristina, let me show you something.
克里斯蒂娜 我有东西给你看
I know you're busy. Good luck.
你现在很忙吧 祝你好运了
Okay, thank you. Take care.
好吧 谢谢 小心点啊
She was so sweet. Look at this.
她人太好了 看这个
The new polls came in.We're within 2 1/2 points.
新的民♥意♥统计数据出来了 我们只落后两点五个百分点了
We could do this.
我们做得到的
I could win.
我能赢的
We got work to do. Okay.
我们现在有事儿做了 好吧
Vote for Kristina Braverman. Hi, there.
请为克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼投票 嗨 你好
No. Kristina Braverman pin?
不用了 要克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼头像的别针吗
I know Kristina, and she is someone
我了解克里斯蒂娜 她是一位
who would truly represent you and your family.
真真正正可以代表您跟您家人意愿的人
She's smart, she's honest, Hey, guys.
她聪明 诚实... 嗨 大家好
Kristina Braverman pin? For mayor?
要克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼别针吗 为了竞选市长来着
So please get out and vote tomorrow.
所以请你明天一定出门为她投上一票
Oh, I will. We need it.
我绝对会去的 我们需要您的一票
And I'll bring my lazy-ass husband with me,too.
而且我会拖上我那个整天宅在家的懒鬼老公一起去
Thank you. We need his vote too.
那谢谢啦 我们一样也需要他的一票
You're magic at--look at you.
你真是神了...看看你
What? I cannot give these away.
怎么啦 我一个都送不出去
I don't think I could give away a $5 bill.
我觉得我连五美元的钞票都送不出去
Well, this is great. I'm loving this.
太棒了 我爱死这份差事了
Yeah, you're killing it.
对 你完全秒杀众人了
Here you go, vote for Kristina.
给你一份 请为克里斯蒂娜投上你关键的一票
I don't want to instigate,
我不想再宣传了
but you're not offended by this, are you?
你却一点也不觉得被冒犯了吗
No, why?
没有啊 为什么这么说
Well, the fact that Kristina and Heather
克里斯蒂娜跟海瑟把我们
sent us here, you know.
派到这里来
I mean, you're the only black person they know,
你是她们认识的唯一一个黑人
and they sent you to the black neighborhood.
所以她们派你来黑人社区
I just think No, why
我就是觉得 才不是呢 你怎么会这样想
Well, I'm kind of offended for you.
反正我是觉得有点不爽
Don't be.
别这样
I mean, and I'm an honorary black person,
我是一个名誉上的黑人
so I'm a little offended. Honey, you are very
所以我觉得有点不爽 亲爱的 你其实非常
very white. Whoa, on the spectrum,
非常白人呢 喔哦 在这个范围之内
right, of black and white,Adam's here.
左右分别是黑人跟白人 亚当在右边
Farrakhan's here. And where are you?
菲尔科汉在左边 那你呢
I'm right here. I'm like 3/4 of the way to--
我就在中间 我就在四分之三的...
Well, I guess if you put it that way, on that spectrum,
我觉得要是你这样想 在这个范围之内
as opposed to your brother, you are not as white as him.
跟你哥哥相比 你不如他白
As long as you're not offended...
既然你不觉得被冒犯的话...
But you're still very white. Then I'm...
但你还是非常白的 那我就...
No, baby, I'm really not. I'm really into this.
不 亲爱的 我真没这么觉得 我真很享受这个过程
You know, elections and voting,
选角以及被选举
it really means a lot to me.
对我来说真的有很重大的意义
I mean, casting my ballot for Obama in '08
零八年我把票投给了奥巴马
was one of the most meaningful things I've ever done.
是我这一生中做过的最有意义的事儿了
You know,like,thinking about how far we've come,
你想想 我们经历了那么多困难
and that I helped to elect the first black president.
我还帮助选举了史上第一位黑人总统
I mean, I never thought thatNwould happen in my lifetime.
我从未想过这件事会在我活着的时候发生
I mean,I know you can't really relate to that,
我知道你很难把这两件事联♥系♥在一起
but. Yeah, I can.
但是... 我当然可以
Really? Totally.
真的吗 绝对可以
I don't think that was a black-white thing.
我不认为这是肤色问题
I mean, it was really a profound moment
这真的是我所了解的意义深远的
I got It was.
时刻 确实是
Yeah, when I voted, I got emotional.
对 当我投票的时候 我情绪非常激动
I cried. - You did?
我还哭了呢 是吗
Yeah,I criedyeah. I didn't know that,aw.
对 我哭了 我都不知道诶
Like a baby.
哭的跟个孩子似的
Remember when you got your Little sticker?
还记得你第一次得到小贴纸的时候吗
Yeah, I still have it someplace.
当然记得 我现在还留着呢
You do? Yeah, I think so.
是吗 当然 我觉得应该还在
So do I. Yeah?
我也还留着呢 是吗
Aw.
哦~~
You're the best.
你最好了
I love you.
我爱死你了
Okay,so the area that you want to bring out more,
好了 你想让其显像的部分
you let the light on throughNthe hole just a little more.
你就打开灯光 把那个部分放在这个小洞上
You just go over it.
你只需要盯着就行
So we want that fence to come out.
所以要是我们想让栅栏显像出来的话
So we just go up. Here, you try it.
就往上抬一点 来 你来试试
We just want that light on that fence.
只需要让光线透过栅栏
All right.
好了
I have intentions of asking Ruby to be my girlfriend.
我想让露比做我女朋友
What?
什么
As the father,I thought you should know.
你作为父亲 我觉得应该让你知道
I mean--ho, ho, no, Max, uh...
我...等..等...不行 麦克斯 呃...
That's not a good idea.
这样做可不太好
Why not? 'Cause she's my daughter.
为什么不好 因为她是我女儿
I know. That's how we met.
我知道 要不是这样我们还遇不到呢
Why do you even want her as a girlfriend anyway?
那你为什么想让她做你女朋友
She was wearing a sharks shirt.
她穿着鲨鱼衫
Yeah. I'm a sharks fan.
没错 而我是鲨鱼粉
That means we have common interests.
这就说明我们有共同爱好
Also,we're both 14,and I'm a boy,and she's a girl,
更何况我们年纪相仿 我是男生 她又是女生
which means she meets all the requirements.
这就说明她符合所有条件
You know, Max, come on.
麦克斯 别这样
First of all, she lives in Minnesota.
首先 她生活在明尼苏达州
She's moody.You saw what she's like,right?
而且她很喜怒无常 你已经见识过了 不是吗
I'm asking her tomorrow.
我明天就问她
Hey,what are you doing up here?
嘿 你在这儿干嘛呢
What does it look like?
你觉得我看起来是在干嘛
Well, it looks like you're profiling
看起来你好像是在
a serial killer or something.
素描一个连环杀手之类的东西
Have you taken a job with the FBI?
你现在在联邦调查局找到工作了吗
Maybe, by accident, I don't know.
可能吧 机缘巧合... 我也不清楚
This is terrible.What kind of system is this?
太糟糕了 这到底是个什么样的体制啊
I'm so confused. Oh, this is your Uncle Adam.
我都搞晕了 这是你亚当舅舅弄的
He loves anything antiquated.
他喜欢那些旧玩意儿
Paper, steam engines.
纸啊 蒸汽机啊
if he could ride I would really love to...
要是他能骑一匹马 我真的很喜欢...
a horse to work, he would.
来上班的话 他肯定会这样做的
It's really bad.We should try to move past this.
这玩意儿太糟了 我们得设法越过去
Well, you're busy.
你很忙对吧
I was gonna ask you to help me downstairs
我本来打算让你下楼来帮我
with something creative and artistic and musical,
做一些有创造性有艺术气息和音乐感的事儿的
but that wouldn't interest you. What?
但看样子你是不会有兴趣了 什么
The case seems to be What are you talking about?
这件事看样子... 你在说什么呢
Hot right now, so I hope you find your man.
现在很热的 所以我先希望你能找到你要找的罪犯
Crosby! Wait!
克罗斯比 等等
Here's what's happening.
现在情况是这样的
Tomorrow we have backup vocalists coming in to record.
明天我们会有一个后备歌♥手来录音
Okay, so?
好吧 所以呢
We need a scratch track,
我们需要临时音轨
and that's where you come in.
这就需要你来加入了
You are going to sing said scratch track. What?
你要来唱临时音轨 什么
No, Crosby, no, no, no, no, no.
不 克罗斯比 不不不不
Yes, you are. No, 'cause I'm not ready.
没错 就是要你来唱 不 我还没准备好呢
Opportunities do not come every day, so please.
机会可不是每天都有的 所以你还是先唱吧
For what, for taking you home?
唱什么 唱《带你回家》吗
I don't have--I'm not--no, no, no, no, no.
我没有...我不...不不不不
Hey, you know the song or not?
你了解这首歌♥ 是也不是
Yes, you do. I know it, but I'm not ready.
没错 你了解 我是了解 但我还没准备好
I have to get my voice warmed up and stuff.
我得先开开声之类的
You're gonna be in here for this?
你们早就准备好了是不是
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表