剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
everything was better.
一切都是好好的
Okay, well, first of all...
好吧 首先
You didn't just...
你不只是搬进来
Move in with us.
跟我们一起生活
You understand me?
你明白我的话吗
You came to be our son.
你是我的儿子
That means that...
这就是说
No matter what happens...
不论发生什么
No matter what you do...
不论你做了什么
For the rest of your life,
在以后的日子里
your mom and I are not gonna stop loving you...
我跟你妈妈都不会停止爱你的
No matter what.
不论发生什么
Oh, for crying in the bucket.
不是吧
What part of "no" does she not understand?
她到底明不明白“不”是什么意思啊
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
You are not ready to sell the house.
你们还没准备好卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
And ordinarily, I'd be very respectful of that decision.
通常情况下 我也会非常尊重你们的决定的
Ordinarily?
通常情况下
But ordinarily, I don't get an offer this good.
但通常情况下 我可得不到这么好的出价
Jack upped his bid. We didn't counter.
杰克提高了拍价 我们没反对他出的价啊
I know, which is why, I guess,
我知道 我想这就是原因吧
he, um, came back higher than asking.
他呢 他回来出了比之前更高的价
Right there. Oh, my God.
就在这儿 我的天呐
"Oh, my God" is right.
你这句“我的天呐”说得对
That would be a record for the neighborhood,
这可以成为我打破同行的最好记录了
and it would probably buy me that vacation to Hawaii
我还可能有钱去夏威夷旅行一趟
that I've always wanted, but don't let me influence you.
我早就想这么做了 但别让我影响你们的决定
Oh, my God. This can't be right.
我的天呐 这不可能
It's totally right,
绝对可能
and you got a lot of thinking to do.
你们还有得考虑呢
You got three days.
你们有三天的时间
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表