剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Like, she's like at first,"don't get married."
她一开始还在说:“不要结婚”
And then she's like,"get married,
然后又说:“结婚吧
but get married the way I want you to get married."
但要按照我想的方式来结婚”
Well, then let's just not do it.
那就别结了呗
Let's not do it then.
别结了算了
Not get married?
不结婚了吗
No.
才怪
Yes, get married.
结 当然要结
Hey, you scared me.
你吓死我了
No, no.
不 不
No. Then what?
不 然后呢
Let's just not do, like,a big wedding.
那咱就别办大婚礼
Let's just go down to the courthouse
就直接到法♥院♥
or the city hall and do it on our own.
或者市政厅 然后办自己办
Like elope? Yes.
你是说私奔吗 对
Yeah.
对
Hey, I wanna be your husband so badly now.
我现在极其渴望成为你的丈夫
So let's just eliminate all the complications.
我们就不要管那些繁文缛节了
You know?
你知道吗
Hey, your mom is gonna eventually be on board,
你老妈最终还是会跟我们在统一战线的
and when she is,then we'll throw a big party,
当她同意的时候 我们再办一个大大的派对
and it'll be wonderful.
而且要办得空前绝后
And she might even have grandkids by then.
那时候她恐怕都要抱孙子了
[Both chuckle]
【嘿嘿嘿】
Yeah.
对
But this is what we want,you know?
但这才是我们想要的
We know what we want.Let's just do it.
我们知道我们想要什么 就尽管去做吧
Yeah, let's do it.
对 尽管去做
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
And this is my personal favorite room,
这是我个人最喜欢的房♥间
for a living room or a dining space.
用来做起居室或者饭厅
Check out the windows.
看看那些窗户
Wow.
哇哦
And you're a painter,
你是一个画家
so this could be a beautiful studio space for you.
所以这个地方用来做你的工作室也不错
Oh. Yeah.
哦 嗯
When we're done here,
等我们修好了
I'll show you the rest of the grounds.
我再带你去看其他楼层
There's a full-time gardener.
有全天候花♥园♥
There's dry cleaning and laundry services,
有洗衣和烘干服务
24-hour onsite maintenance of course.
二十四小时随时上门维修服务
And when we get downstairs,
等我们下楼之后
I will show you the outdoor fire pit and lounge.
我在个你们展示户外火坑和休息室
We have a resident wine cellar
我们还有私人酒窖
with climate-controlled bottle storage.
里面还附有可控温的瓶装储存器
And all the equipment in the gym downstairs
楼下的体育馆也全部采用了
is state-of-the-art.
最新技术来装备
Plus daily fitness classes,yoga, spinning, rumba.
包括日常健身课程 瑜伽 室内团体自行车健身训练课程 伦巴舞
And of course we're walking distance to sfmoma,
而且这里离现代艺术博物馆很近
the yerba buena gardens,
耶尔瓦布埃纳花♥园♥以及其他商店
and all the shops along mission street.
也都在邻近街道
Good heavens.Rumba.
简直是天堂啊 伦巴
Well, and there's spinning.
还有室内团体自行车健身训练课程
I've always wanted to do spinning
我一直都想参加这个课程来着
or try it anyway.
无论如何都得尝试一下
So why don't we go outside and look at the fire pit?
为什么不出去看一下火坑呢
Okay.
好吧
[Sighs]
【叹气】
Mr. Smith, thank you so much for asking that question.
史密斯先生 非常感谢您能问这个问题
That is such an important question.
这个问题对我们来说极为重要
Um, as a mother myself,
嗯 我作为一个母亲
public safety is one of my utmost concerns.
公共安全一直都是我最关心的问题
And--
而且
and Bob little just cut you off,
而且小鲍这时候马上会打断你的
'cause you gave him a really long pause.
因为你中间停顿了很长时间
I have stage fright sometimes.
我有时有讲台恐惧症
I'm really trying to get through this.
我真的很努力在克服这个问题
But we don't wanna see that you have stage fright.
但是我们不想看到你有恐惧讲台的举动
If I'm in the audience,I'm checking my cell phone.
要是我是一个观众的话 我现在都改自顾自的玩手♥机♥了
You're boring me.
你太无聊了
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, uh, where did--
嗯 呃...
you know what, make itmake it very specific. What if I talk...
尽量把它说得详细一点 要是我说...
If you talk about your children being safe
要是你要谈自己孩子的安全问题
and how public safety affects them or--
还有公共安全对他们有何影响 或者...
I'm trying to do all that,but you keep interrupting me.
我一直尝试着说全这些事儿 但是你一直在打断我
That's gonna happen tonight.It's a debate, okay?
这就是今晚会发生的情况 这可是辩论赛 好吧
So just get used to it.
你得习惯它
Mommy! Hi, my girl.
妈咪 嗨 闺女
Are you kidding me right now?
你耍我呢
How's my peanut? No, no, no, no, no.
我做的花生怎么样 不不不不 不~
Oh, just a little break.
就休息一会儿
No, no, no. I know, I know, I know.
不不不 我知道 我知道
All right, all right,come on, come on.
好了好了 拜托 拜托
Yeah, we're sorry about that. Real quick diaper change.
对此我们很抱歉 换尿布得快点儿
Sure, okay. We had it.
淡然 好的 我们知道了
She's gonna handle the diaper change.
她会来料理尿布这事儿的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll need a coffee in a second anyway.
我待会儿得喝杯咖啡
Okay. Okay?
行 好了
Okay, I'm gonna throw a softball at you.
好吧 我要开始强烈攻势了
"My kids are in a class with 32 kids this year.
“我孩子今年跟其他三十二个孩子一个班
What are you gonna do to improve the school system?"
你要怎么做来改善学校体制
This is your wedge.This is your passion.
这是你的楔子 这是你的热情所在
Totally, I got this. Let me see it.
当然 我知道了 让我看看你的表现
It's easy, I got it.
在很简单 我知道怎么说
Improving our education system
改善学校体制
is the single biggest reason that I wanted to become
是我之所以要来竞选成为你们贝克里的市长
your mayor of Berkeley.
的最主要原因
We've got to empower our students and our parents
我们会授权予学生和家长跟多的
with more choices and more access.
机会和渠道
Think about this.
仔细想想
I wanna expand charters and magnets.
我想要增加特权以及吸引力
You're boring me.You're boring me.
你让我感到无聊了 你让我无聊了
I'm not done with my thought.
我都还没说完我的想法呢
Yeah, I don't care about your thought.
嗯 我才不管你什么想法
I want you to be personal.
我想你更私人化
God, you're so negative right now.
天呐 你现在太消极了
Dig in right there. Ow!
由心而发 嗷
Right there, okay?Talk about Max.
由心而发 好吗 谈谈麦克斯
How the education system has affected him.
谈谈教育体制是怎样影响他的
He's a child with special needs
他只是一个有特殊需求的小孩
and how it's not fair... Okay, next.
谈谈对他是怎样不公平... 好了 下一个
That some children get discriminated against,
谈谈被区别对待的孩子们
blah, blah, blah, go. Next question.
等等之类的 说啊 下一个问题
I'm not talking about my son.
我绝对不会谈我的儿子
I'm not talking about his asperger's.
我才不会谈他的艾斯伯格症候群
I'm sorry.I'll stick to the topics,
我很抱歉 我会继续这个主题
but I'm not doing that. Are you kidding me?
但是我绝对不会谈那个 你开什么玩笑呢
This is the basis of our platform.
这是我们演讲的基础
You don't wanna talk about
你要是不想谈这个
why you're passionate about education No,it's not...
那为什么你对教育这么有热情 不 这不是...
and how your son's been affected? And pationate...
还有你儿子是怎么被影响的 而且我的热情...
Education's my platform,not my son.
教育才是我的立足点 而不是我儿子
Okay?That's it, he's off limits.
好吗 就是这样 他在界限之外
Next question, go.
下一个问题 问吧
[Indie rock music]
【独♥立♥摇滚乐】
Hey.
嘿
These guys are sounding great.
这些家伙听起来不错嘛
The sound of five turds in perfect harmony.
听起来这五个臭家伙挺和谐的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表