剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
So I took hers.
所以我就把她的给拿走了
That's her birdhouse. Yeah, yeah, smooth.
那是她的鸟笼 嗯 嗯 很有说服力
And every time I tried to tell mom the truth,
每次我鼓起勇气想告诉老妈真♥相♥
I could see how excited she was to talk about it.
我都看到她非常高兴地谈论着这件事
And then the thing just kind of spiraled into a lie.
然后这就慢慢恶化成一个谎言了
So I hid it in the attic.
所以我就把它藏在了阁楼里
I didn't think she'd ever find it.
我从没想到过她能把它找出来
And now it's out in the open.
现在却被她给翻出来了
And you don't want mom to find out
而你却不希望老妈发现
that your whole life is a lie.
你整个人生都是个谎言
So I shouldn't mention the hot birdhouse
那我就不该再提这个漂亮的鸟笼
that you stole from Carol barber.
是你从卡罗尔·巴尔巴那儿偷来的咯
What is that?
你要干嘛
You know what this reminds me of?
你知道这让我想起了什么吗
What? The time we bobsledded down here.
什么 我们以前在这里滑雪的时候
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Big time wrestling turned into bobsledding.
摔跤慢慢就变成了滑雪的那次
I don't remember the time we bobsledded.
我可不记得我们有一起摔过跤
We became legends. Ohh...
我们成了传奇 哦
I hate it in here without all--
我讨厌这里没有...
all the furniture out.
所有家具都没了
It's a shock, man. Yeah.
太令人震惊了 对啊
It looks empty, and I don't like it.
看起来空荡荡的 我不喜欢这样
It pisses me off that they went ahead and did this.
他们要继续这么做让我很生气
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
I didn't think dad was gonna do it.
我之前一直觉得老爸不会这么做的
Yeah. I had that phase myself.
是啊 我有我的看法
I'm on the other side of it.
我跟你看法不一样
I went through all eight.
我都想通了
I had a lot of good memories in this house.
我在这里有很多美好的回忆
I was hoping to make some more,
我希望能有更多的回忆
hoping Nora could have a sleepover
希望诺拉能有更多的机会
in the guest house.
能在客房♥里彻夜做客
Maybe Haddie'd get married here.
也许海蒂还能在这里结婚
Speaking of good memories,
说到美好的回忆啊
you got one run left in you, old guy?
你还能有一次机会能这样 老兄
Oh, there she is. Hey. Hey.
她在这儿呢 嘿 嘿
Hey, let's not go this way. Do you want us
嘿 别走这边 你想让我们...
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
It's a bad vibe in there. Why? Is he okay?
这里气氛不太对 为什么 他没事吧
Because Ryan's mom is here.
因为瑞恩他妈来了
She doesn't even want me in the room with the doctor.
她甚至都不希望我跟医生在房♥间里待着
She's having, like, a power trip issue with me.
她好像对我总是居高临下的感觉
You want me to talk to her? No, I think it's better
你想让我跟她谈谈吗 不 我觉得最好...
I can say something Hank! Hank!
我可以去跟她说点什么 汉克 汉克
No, no, no, no, not you. Maybe if a guy goes in
不不 不不 不用你去 或许让个男人去...
wait, you're still here? Yeah.
等等 你还在这儿吗 对
Yeah, yeah, I'm sticking around.
对 对 我一直在这附近
Hank's just sticking around.
汉克只是在附近逗留而已
Well...
那...
I got you some vitamin water, too.
我也给你带了点维他命水
You're probably dehydrated or something.
你有可能有点脱水什么的
You lost a lot of water. Thank you.
你身体丢失了很多水分 谢谢
Thank you. Crying.
谢谢 哭太多了
Listen, seriously, guys.
听着 说真的 你们两个
I think it's best if you go home.
我觉得你们最好是回家去
I'm fine.
我没事
I just feel like I need to be there for him.
我只是觉得我应该在这里陪着他
Well, let me give you the hotel key.
那我把酒店钥匙给你
Okay? Okay. Thanks.
好吗 好 谢了
Call any time.
有事就打给我
Oh. It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
I told you it was gonna be all right.
我跟你说过会没事的
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你的话我可能撑不下来
Yeah, but it's, uh... It's all working out.
是 可是...都已经没事了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
You want to shout? I'm ready. Yes.
你想大声叫出来吗 我准备好了 想
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Go!
冲啊
And he sticks the landing! Nice!
安全降落 太好了
Unbelievable! You stuck the landing.
太难以置信了 你安全降落了
And Crosby Braverman... Add a little bit of style
接下来是克劳斯比·布莱弗曼 这次再加点
to this now. The younger and dumber Braverman,
小花样在上面 更年轻更笨的布莱弗曼家成员
about to take the steep slopes.
准备要从陡坡上滑下来
Prodigy! Crosby Braverman, three, two, one.
天才克劳斯比·布莱弗曼 三 二 一
Oh, my God, are you all right?
天呐 你没事吧
What the hell is all the ruckus out here?
这里到底是在干什么这么吵
What are you doing? Nothing!
你在干嘛呢 没干嘛
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
Are you hurt? He's all right.
你受伤了吗 他没事
Yeah, maybe a little bit. Let me get some ice.
嗯 可能有点 我去给你拿点冰敷一下
It's my shoulder, I think.
我觉得是我的肩膀受伤了
Hey, can I ask you something? What?
嘿 我能问你个事吗 什么事
Ow! Ow! What the heck is wrong with you,
嗷 嗷 你脑子是出什么毛病了
for Pete's sake? It was his idea.
真不省心 这是他的主意
Tattletaling?
你告密
I will tell her about the birdhouse.
我要告诉她鸟笼的事
Don't-- hey!
别...嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's the move going?
家搬得怎么样了
Oh, it's going.
还在搬
There's a lot more in that big old house
那栋大房♥子里的东西
than I thought there was.
比我想象中的要多得多
Mm.
嗯
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
Good. Yeah?
很好 是吗
I'm just excited you're home.
你回家了我真的很激动
When you're here, everything feels like it's complete.
你回到家的时候感觉什么都完整了
Dad.
爸
I'm not gonna get all sappy on you.
我已经不像你这样精力充沛了
No, dad. It makes me feel a lot better,
才不是呢 爸 这样让我感觉好多了
especially when we're moving this house, so...
特别是当我们搬家的时候 所以...
It'd be nice to hear from you a little more often.
要是我能更经常听到你的消息就更好了
Oh, my God. Don't. I don't wanna be a nag
我的天呐 别... 我也不想婆婆妈妈的...
I call you all the time.
我一直都有给你打电♥话♥啊
How's your friend Lauren liking the bay area?
你朋友劳伦她喜欢我们这儿吗
She loves it. She does?
她爱死这里了 真的吗
Yeah. You been taking her around?
对 你带她去逛过了吗
Yeah, she's obsessed.
对 她对这里很着迷
Well, good. Yeah.
那就好 嗯
Well, she seems very cool.
她看起来人很好
Yes. She's--she's really cool.
对 她...她真的很好
I never had a relationship that was like this before,
我从来没有有过像这样的一段感情
like, she really... Gets me
就好像她真的...能懂我
and introduces me to new stuff
会给我介绍很多新的东西
and, like, pushes me to be better.
促使我变得更好
And it's been really important and good for me.
这对我来说真的很重要 也真的很好
Good.
那就好
Listen, the friends you make in college
有时候你在大学里交的朋友
are sometimes friends for a lifetime.
有时候会成为你一生的朋友
That's great. That's great, haddie.
这太好了 太好了 海蒂
I'm glad you've made such a good friend so soon.
我真的很高兴你这么快就交到了这么好一个朋友
That's awesome.
这太棒了
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也这么觉得
We're gonna go upstairs, ok? All right.
我们上楼去了 好吗 好吧
Love you, dad. All right.
我爱你 爸 好吧
Talk to you later. I'll see you later.
待会儿在跟你聊 待会儿再见
Love you. Good luck with the move.
爱你 祝你搬家好运
All right. You got it? Yeah.
好了 你好了吗 嗯
All right. Just watch that doorway.
好 看着点门
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表