剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Thank you very much. Thank you, Dr. Miller.
非常感谢 谢谢 米勒医生
Okay, thank you, yeah.Good, okay.
好吧 谢谢 对 很好 好的
You got it. Excuse me.
没问题 不好意思
Hey. You guys seen this?
嘿 你们看过这个了吗
What? Thank you.
什么 谢谢
What is it?
这是什么
Have you seen this?
你们看过这个吗
What's this? What is that?
这是什么 那是什么
I look horrible.
我看起来太糟了
You guys look insane.
你们简直是疯了
Who are you yelling at?
你们在吼谁呢
You look like lunatics.
那么看起来跟个疯子似的
Haddie's soccer Facebook page.
海蒂足球比赛的脸书首页
That's where that's from. This was a soccer game?
这就是那时候的照片 这是场足球赛吗
He took it from the Internet.
他从网上弄下来的
The ref called her for tripping.
裁判员判她失误
She was making a play on the ball.
她正在带球过人
I can't believe--how can he just grab this stuff
我简直不敢相信 他怎么能截下这么一张图
and have it be in the paper?
还把它放到报纸上呢
Because he's a jerk. That's how he could od this.
因为他是个混♥蛋♥ 这就是他的伎俩
We need to call a press conference.
我们得召开记者招待会
I feel that's what I have to do.N You should call press conference.
我觉得我必须这么做了 你应该这么做
I think I'm going to.
我会召开的
We need to call Good.About timee.
我们需要召开... 很好 是时候了
And say what in this press conference?
那你们要在记者招待会上说什么
About time what, Adam? That she fights back.
是时候什么了 亚当 是时候该她反击了
With what? Nothing.
用什么 什么也没有
Just tell him to stop it.
就让他住手
You're not telling me something.
你们有事瞒着我
Kristina, you got something on this guy?
克里斯蒂娜 你是不是手上有那家伙什么把柄
I liked it.Did you like it?
我喜欢这个 你喜欢吗
I thought it was good. Mmhmm.
我觉得还不错诶 嗯哼
Yeah, it was good.
对 很好
What's this?
这是什么
What? Why you twiddling it?
什么 你为什么把它转过来戴
I don't know. Is it too big.
我不知道啦 太大了吗
No. Let's get it resized.
不是 那我们重新打一下尺寸
No, no, no, it's not that.It's not.
不不不 不是那个原因
It really doesn't matter.They said I could bring it back.
没关系的 他们说我可以把它送回去的
It's not that. It is too big.
不是那个原因 确实太大了
I had an idea. What?
我有个主意 什么主意
I thought we could talk about it together.
我觉得我们可以一起讨论
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯...
I can't--I can't stop thinking about how much money it was.
我一直停不住去想这戒指有多贵
Will you stop? It was so much.
你能不去想吗 太贵重了
It was all of your combat pay. Will you stop?
这可是花了你所有的退伍津贴 你能别说了吗
I want you to have it.You're worth it.
我想让你拥有它 你值得拥有
This is what I wanted to spend my money on.
这就是我想把钱花在的地方
This is a special thing.
这是件特别的事儿
But, baby, that's what I'm saying.
但是 宝贝 这正是我在跟你说的
And it's not that I don't love that sentiment,
这并不是我不喜欢这段感情
because I do, but it's kind of like
正是因为我太爱了 但这似乎
it's our money now,and so I--
就是我们的所有家当了 所以我...
I wanted to talk about what the best way to spend it is
我想讨论出最好的花钱方式
because, like, what if we want to travel?
因为万一我们想去旅游呢
What if we want to...
要是我们想...
What if we want to start a family or get a house?
要是我们想组建一个家庭买♥♥套房♥子呢
Like, don't we--
难道我们...
well, then...All those things are gonna come.
这些都会有的
We're not gonna get them all at once.
我们不可能一口就吃个大胖子
But this is something that you're gonna have
但这个戒指将会是你
for the rest of your life and you're gonna wear
接下来生活的每一天
on your finger every single day.
都要戴在身上的
And I want you to feel special and I don't want you to have
我想让你感到特别
some cheap ring that's not gonna--
我不想让你戴一枚廉价的戒指
but, baby, I would feel just as special
但是 宝贝 要是我们买♥♥一枚更小
and love something a little smaller just as much
的戒指我一样会感觉很特别
if it felt like we wanted to maybe save
而且我们还能省下钱来
some of that money for something else.
去做别的事儿
That's all I wanted to get your opinion on.
这就是我想征求你的意见的事儿
I, uh--yeah, yeah.
我... 好吧 好吧
We'll bring it back and trade it in and--
我们把它还回去换一枚...
well, wait, babe,I wanted--do you feel good?
等等 宝贝 你还好吗
I mean, does that make you sense?
我是说 这让你觉得有意义吗
Do you want to save some of that money for something else?
你想省点钱去做别的事儿吗
Yeah.It makes perfect sense.
当然 肯定很有意义
It's no big deal. Ryan, are you upset?
没什么大不了的 瑞恩 你生气了吗
I love you. No. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
It's not a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Are you excited to eat fruit loops?
你要吃水果圈了还兴奋吗
Are you counting down the days
你在数着日子
so that you can eat fruit loops?
看你什么时候能吃水果圈吗
Good morning, my love. Good morning.
早上好 亲爱的 早上好
Hi.
嗨
Wow, you look like you're in a good mood.
哇哦 你看起来心情很好嘛
I am. I am.
是的 我心情很好
I just love these classes with jabbar.
我非常喜欢跟乔巴一块儿上课
I mean, I'm trying not to jinx it, you know?
我是说 我只是不想惹你不高兴
But it seems like he's really into it.
但他好像真的爱上了芭蕾
You know--you know,we might have something.
我们之间肯定有什么特殊的联♥系♥
Yeah, like a little baryshnikov on our hands.
对 感觉家里好像有了个小巴雷什尼科夫
Yeah, a little baryshnikov.
对 小巴雷什尼科夫
What?Isn't that a good one?
怎么啦 难道这样说不好吗
That's a great one,
这样说是很好啦
but I know you're not really cool with it, so...
但我知道你其实并不喜欢这样 所以...
No, no, I'm not not cool with it.
不不不 我才没有不高兴呢
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
I mean, I'm...
我是说 我...
It wouldn't have been,say,my dream pick
我不是在说我希望他
that he was into ballet over, say,
去学芭蕾 而不是去骑肌肉车
muscle cars and motorcycles,
摩托车什么的
but, you know, I'm not,like, hung up
但是 你知道的 我不...
on the masculinity of it all or anything.
会对男子气概子类的事儿而不安
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Good, 'cause you really don't need to worry.
很好 因为你根本不必担心
He's still gonna be your boy.
他还是你的儿子
Your very boyish boy, okay?
你非常男子气概的儿子 好吗
Okay, why are you getting sticky with me?
好吧 你为什么一直粘着我
I'm not sticky with you. Come on, mom.
我才没有一直粘着你呢 快点 老妈
Let's go. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
走啦 好吧 好吧 好吧
Bye, aida.
拜 艾达
Say bye to your brother. Bye, daddy.
跟你哥哥说再见 再见 老爸
Hey, have fun at ballet.
祝你跳芭蕾愉快
Okay. Plie hard.
好吧 下蹲努力点
And kick high.
踢高一点
Love you. Limber up first.
爱你哟 但得先做好准备运动
Come on, mom.Let's go.
快点 老妈 走了
Why don't you come check out a class?
你为什么不一起来看看我们班呢
I think you'll really like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I will think about that.
我会考虑得
I mean, I don't want to step on your guys' thing.
我可不想打扰你们之间的事儿
You know, I don't want to take that away from you.
我可不想把你的感觉给弄没了
Okay. Hey, whoa.What's that?Whoa.
好吧 嘿 哇哦 怎么了
Fine.Have a good day.
很好 祝你开心
I can't win.
我赢不了的
How about you?
你呢
You want to watch a little NFL network?
你想上网看球赛吗
Huh?
哈
Can we bro out?Can you chest bump?
我们能一兄弟相称吗 我们能一起撞胸吗
Can you chest bump?Let's see.
你能撞胸吗 我们来看看吧
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表