剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You should be. You should be terrified.
肯定的了 你应该恐惧
I'm gonna get a shot.
我要去拍张照
All right, yeah, do that.
好 行 那就去拍吧
Lemon drops. Congratulations, headmaster.
柠檬糖 恭喜你了 校长
Wow, you know, I've got to say,
喔 我得说
you--you were amazing today.
你..你今天真是太棒了
I've never seen anything like that.
我从没见过像你干得这么漂亮的人
That was Thank you.
这真是... 谢谢
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
I think I'm just not afraid to be pushy.
我觉得我一点都不怕变顽固
You guys did all the real work.
你们才是真正起到作用的人
I don't know if pushy's the right word, but--
我不知道顽固这个词是不是很对 但是...
mean? Okay. Okay, all right.
吝啬如何 好吧 好吧 好吧
But it suits you, it's good.
不过却很适合你 很好
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Wow, this is a strange place to celebrate the opening
在这里庆祝开办学校
of a charter school.
真是太奇怪了
Yeah, I can't believe that Adam and Kristina invited me.
对啊 我简直不敢相信亚当跟克里斯蒂娜邀请了我
I mean, I'm just a teacher.
我只是个老师而已
I feel like I'm not cool enough for this.
我觉得老师来这里还不够酷
I think I'm lower than you on the cool-ometer.
我觉得我比你更不酷
Well, maybe we should stick together.
因为许我们该团结一致
You want to get a drink or something?
你想喝点什么吗
Yeah. Okay.
想 好
All right, let's get a drink. Okay.
好 那我们就去喝一杯吧 行
Where's Braverman?
布莱弗曼呢
Hey. Adam Braverman.
嘿 我是亚当·布莱弗曼
Paul Mancuso.
保罗·曼库索
Hey, Paul, how are you? Good. Fourd.
嘿 保罗 你好吗 很好 这是四世代
How's it going? Hey, guys, how are you?
你还顺利吗 嘿 各位 你们好吗
Chad love, nice to meet you. Thanks for making it.
查德宝贝 很高兴见到你 非常感谢你们能来
Yeah, man. This place is awesome.
嗯 老兄 这地方太赞了
Thank you. Yeah, the luncheonette?
谢谢 嗯 这里是速食餐厅
There's a lot of history here.
这里有很久远的历史呢
You know, Janis joplin recorded here, and the dead.
贾尼斯·乔普林跟死者都在这里录过音
You know, the grateful dead.
就是感恩死乐队啦
Anyone?
还有吗
That is my brother, Crosby Braverman.
这是我弟 克劳斯比·布莱弗曼
How is it going? How are you guys doing?
你们顺利吗 你们大家工作都顺利吗
Partner. Can I get you something to drink?
同时也是合伙人 你们想喝什么 我去帮你们拿
You probably can't drink, can you?
你们可能喝不了酒 是吧
No, we're good, man.
不用了 我们不用 老兄
We can't stay long, but we'd really love to meet the band.
我们不能呆太久 但我们很想见见你们的乐队
Are they around? Making music together.
他们在吗 一起做音乐
Hey, guys. Whoa.
嘿 各位 哇哦
Excuse me. Guys, guys, guys. Listen up.
失陪一下 各位 各位 各位 听我说
Chad love, Oliver Rome. Ah! All right.
查德宝贝 这是奥利弗·罗马 好吧
What's up, man? How you doing?
你好吗 老兄 最近如何
Good.
还好
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your album.
我只是想告诉你我有多爱你的专辑
It's completely genius. That's awesome.
你真是太有才了 太好了
That's great.
太棒了
We want you to know that we're huge four-d fans too.
我们也想你知道我们也是你们四世代的忠实粉
Cool. Especially Oliver.
太好了 特别是奥利弗
Loves fourD. Mm, "D."
爱死四世代了 嗯 代
All right, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
You think we're a lame boy band, right?
你是觉得我们只是个蹩脚的男子乐队 对吧
But right now, we're just giving the fans what they want.
不过现在 我们只是在给粉丝们他们想要的而已
But I want our next album to sound like yours.
可我希望我的下一张专辑能够像你的那样
I mean, we all do.
我们都这么想
We listened to it the whole way here.
我们来的一路上都在听你的歌♥
Seriously. Great, man.
真的 很好 老兄
That's great.
这样很好
And what? This is-- this is your style?
然后呢 这就是...这就是你们的风格吗
Like, you tour like this all the time?
你们一直都是这样后面跟一大批美女吗
You roll all around?
你们总是这样来访的吗
To be completely honest, it's kind of a pain.
跟你说实话吧 这其实有点痛苦
I mean, most of these girls are too old for us anyways.
大部分女孩对我们来说都太老了
Some of these girls are, like, mid-20s.
有些都二十好几了
You know? Oh, guys.
你知道吗 天呐
That's awful.
太糟糕了
And we're saving ourselves for marriage, so--
我们要把自己留到结婚 所以...
noble. Smart.
有名不见得是好事 聪明
Very smart. Good man.
很聪明 好家伙
So what do you say, man?
那你怎么说 老兄
Wanna do this?
要参加吗
All right, all right. Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧 行 行
Let's do some four-d.
就跟四世代一起巡演吧
Still workin' with the numbers.
还是那个数
That's good. I'll call you guys.
很好 我会打给你们的
Yeah, we'll talk.
行 到时候再聊
Figure out all the numbers.
所有数字问题都解决了
Figure that stuff out. How about that?
那问题解决了 你觉得如何
We are very happy that you could all make it.
我们很高兴你们大家都能来
Chad love and four-d are here also to help celebrate
查德宝贝跟四世代也来到现场
the luncheonette's first album.
一起庆祝我们速食餐厅的第一张专辑
Not to be the last!
不会是最后一张的哦
Not to be the last.
不是最后一张
And, of course, the reason we are all here to celebrate,
当然 我们聚在这里一起庆祝的理由
the very talented band, ashes of Rome.
是因为非常有才华的乐队 罗马之烬
So please buy their cd and tell all your friends how good it is.
所有请你们支持购买♥♥他们的唱片 向你们的朋友奔走相告
Put your hands together for ashes of Rome!
请给罗马之烬一点掌声
♪ two broken satellites ♪
♪ 两颗残破的卫星 ♪
♪ often drifting in a busy sky-y-y ♪
♪ 总是在天空忙着飘来飘去 ♪
♪ but do you feel the rush ♪
♪ 但你感受到了它们的仓促 ♪
♪ is pulling us in a steady line ♪
♪ 是为了让我们那些交错的轨道 ♪
♪ where our orbits intertwine ♪
♪ 能够平稳的运行 ♪
♪ tonight ♪
♪ 今夜 ♪
♪ when we collide ♪
♪ 当我们相互碰撞 ♪
♪ and break into a billion different pieces ♪
♪ 散落成无术不同的碎片 ♪
♪ so right ♪
♪ 跟你一起 ♪
♪ to collide ♪
♪ 碰撞 ♪
♪ with you ♪
♪ 是很正确的事 ♪
♪ you ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ you, your night to ride ♪
♪ 你 你的夜晚 ♪
♪ one shot together, your night to come back ♪
♪ 一次就在一起 你的夜晚属于回归 ♪
♪ one shot together ♪
♪ 我们碰撞一次 ♪
♪ we collide ♪
♪ 一次就在一起 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表