剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
人们不得不,呃...
And people have to, uh...
不得不去寻找自我
Have to find themselves.
那对我没太大影响
And that's okay with me.
嗯
Okay.
我没事的
I'm okay with it.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
那是个双方的分手
That was a mutual breakup.
行,我了解了
Okay. I got it--
双...双方的
m-mutual.
对,现在,怎样?
Yeah. Now, what?
你认为我在利用麦克斯
You think I'm using Max
好去接近她
to get to her--
我必须坦白
I got to be honest.
我不知道该说什么了
I-I-I don't know
what to say.
那个孩子喜欢摄影,你知道吗?
The kid likes photography.
You know that?
他到这儿来
He came in here.
带着一些他拍的相片
He had some pictures he took.
拍的还不赖
He's not bad.
你不想让来我这儿,那没关系
You don't want him here,
that's fine.
只要...我不关心
Just--I don't care.
只要把我从他的半径区去掉就行
Take him out of my radius.
就这样
That's all.
听着,你知道的...
Look, you know...
你把他留在这
You having him in here--
而我不知道
I didn't know
他对摄影的兴趣这么大
his interest in photography
was that great,
而且坦白来说他有点
and quite frankly he can be,
你懂的,有一点
you know, a bit of a...
有点什么?麻烦
What? A pain in the ass?
他可一点也不
He's not.
一点也不
He's not.
你
You--
我不了解
I don't know about.
你就保持中立态度吧
You're on the fence.
(叹息)
[Sighs]
早上好
Hey.
怎么了
What is it?
我没有被聘上
I didn't get the job.
你没有...(叹气)
- You--[Sighs]
他们很委婉的拒绝了我
- They went another way with it.
哦,亲爱的,我很难过听到这个消息
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
那些混♥蛋♥
Those jerks.
我知道
I know.
(门铃♥声♥)哦 天哪
[Doorbell rings] Oh, my God.
好啦,好啦
Okay, here, here.
皮特来了
That's peet.
是的 我想我们现在真的非得到这份工作不可,是吧
Yep. I guess we really do need this job now, huh?
哦,绝对的
Oh, no pressure.
我就要做你的那个背后的女人了
I'm gonna play the supportive wife,
而且我会迷得他为我宽衣解带
and I'm just gonna charm
the pants off of him.
好啦
- Okay.
毫不夸张的,你懂的
- Not literally, you know.
亲爱的,呃...
Honey, um...
皮特可能不完全是
Peet might not be
你想想的那样,所以...
exactly who you're picturing, so...
(英国口音)
[British accent]
早上好 你一定就是茱莉亚了
Hi. You must be Julia.
那你肯定就是皮特了
You must be peet.
没错
Yes.
早上好
Hey.
快请进
Come on in!
皮特,你的工作真是太不可思议了
- Peet, your work is incredible.
噢...
- Oh...
是的,乔向我展示过你的作品
Yeah, Joel showed me your portfolio,
而且那座在磨坊谷的农场真是...
and that, um--that farmhouse
in mill valley...
嗯,那个
- Oh!
真是惊世骇俗
- Wow.
它简直就是如梦如幻
It's a fantasy.
当然,谢谢褒奖
Yeah, well, thank you.
它是我最喜欢的一个作品
It's one of my favorites.
是吗
Yeah.
那个,乔啊,你真给她做了不少预习工作呢
- Well, you prepped her well.
什么?没有,绝对没有
- What? No!
我就是非常兴奋未来可能要...
I'm just excited about the...
你懂的,可能要和你一起工作
You know, possibility of working with you.
呃,那个,慢点,竞速者
Yeah. Well, slow down, speed racer.
我们还没有确定要合作呢
We're not there yet.
( 笑)我知道
[Laughs] I know.
你呢,茱莉亚
What about you, Julia?
你是做什么工作的
What do you do?
嗯,这个,我...
Mm. Me--I'm...
我就在这工作
I'm here.
全职妈妈
A stay-at-home mom.
哇,真是太棒了
Oh. Great.
的确是
- Yeah.
那真的很棒
- That's great.
当然,的确是
Yeah, it is.
茱莉亚也,呃...
Julia's also, um,
事实上 她是一个了不起的律师
actually an incredible lawyer.
她目前只是休假陪陪孩子们而已,所以...
She's just taking some time off to be with the kids, so...
是的 嗯 那的确是一件了不起的事
Right. Well, that's an amazing thing--
在现在这个年代那可是一份奢侈的工作
a luxury to be able to do that in this day and age.
真的,那确实是
- Truly. It really is.
而且我可以看得出
- And I could tell
你不仅仅只是一个家庭主妇而已
you weren't just a housewife.
我的意思是,家庭主妇本身没什么不好的
I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that,
因为那是一项伟大的工作
'cause it's great.
当然,确实是
No, I-yeah.
但是我就是看得出来
But I could just see it.
我是说,那真的很伟大
I mean, that's great.
那是一份全职工作 是吧
It's a full-time job, right?
真的很了不起
It's great.
对
Yes.
嗯,不仅仅是一份全职工作
Yeah. More than full-time.
当然,我很清楚
Yeah, I'm sure.
那是为了支...额
- That's for su--wow.
(清嗓子)
- [Clears throat]
嘿
- Hey.
嗨,克里斯蒂娜
- Hi, Kristina.
嗨,丽萨,最近如何
- Hi, Lisa, how are you?
嗨
- Hi.
最近在忙什么
- How are you doing?
你看起来漂亮极了
- You look amazing.
哦,谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
格温在这边
- Gwen's right here.
嗨,你怎么样了
- Hi. How are you?
你好
Hello.
你在这儿呢
- You're here.
我最爱的美女朋友
- How's my favorite
最近怎么样啊
beautiful friend?
哦...
Oh...
你怎么样
- How are you?
你看起来好极了
- You look great.
你也是,棒极了
- So do you. Amazing.
真的吗
- Really?
当然
You do.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表