剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
But that's what--
但是那就是
that's what makes it good at the end, you know?
让结局变得美好的东西,懂吗?
I mean, it changes.
我是说,结局因它而改变
I don't know.
我不理解
What's mom think of this car?
你妈妈怎么看这车?
Oh, she loves it.
呃……她爱死她了
Does she? Ooh... Loves it.
她真这样觉得? 哦~确实是
There. And... Okay.N[Camera shutters clicking]
这里……还有……齐活~
Got it? Yeah. Really good.
拍好了? 是滴~真是不错
You need to turn that down. No, no, it's okay.
你得把那东西关掉 不不不,没有问题
No, it has to be it has to be a more precise shot
不,必须的 相机在这个距离
with the camera so far away. Max, enough.
才能拍得更精细 麦克斯 够了
You said you wanted to help. You aren't helping.
你说你是来帮忙的,可帮的却是倒忙
[All talking at once]
【七嘴八舌嗡嗡嗡】(真心听不出来,我们尽力了)
She's not gonna be too pale
这样拍出来就不会显得
when it happens. She looks very pale.
很苍白了 她看起来确实很惨白
I am a little pale.
我只是有点白而已
So let's just do a couple of--
我们先拍两张试试看~
We'll just do a couple test shots, guys.
来吧伙计们,先拍两张再说~
Line up your nose with your belly button.
挺胸、抬头、收腹~
Let's see your posture. Warm and happy.
摆个温柔又热情的pose
Keep her strong. You know?
要看起来霸气一些~
Maternal still. Hey, baby!
保持母性的关怀~ 嘿~宝贝
Oh, wait. No, no, no. Hey, there she is.
哦!别别,等等! 嘿,你怎么在这啊
Want to take a picture? Okay, we're wasting time.
想拍张照吗? 我们简直在浪费时间
That's too maternal. Come on.
这也母性过头了吧!
Should I sit? I'm sweating.
我能坐下吗?我都出汗了
Everyone just pipe down. She looks like she's in pain.
所有人给我安静(就是,赶快安静!) 她看起来好痛苦……
Definitely delete the last one.
最后一张必须删掉
Aunt Sarah-- yeah, I thought so.
莎拉姑姑,我觉得哈,应该这样
This is-- we're gonna get killed--
这真是……我们快死了!(我们也快死了……)
you've got a good eye. Okay.
你们真有眼光 好吧
No, you're not doing this...
不不不,别这样
[All talking at once]
【大家又在叽叽喳喳】(尼玛你们安静点好不好!)
Damn it.
卧♥槽♥ (终于清净了……)
Damn it!
我去
It's lavender mint. Oh, thank you, Millie.
来杯薰衣草薄荷茶吧,老头子 哦,谢谢,老婆子
I thought it was about time you'd want to stop for the night.
我以为晚上你该消停会了
No--oh, God.
我去!天呐
No, I'm kind of on a roll here, if you know what I mean.
我得连续作业,如果你懂我的话
Yeah, well, it's getting pretty late.
可是现在已经很晚了
Yeah, I know.
是,我知道
Why don't you go ahead and go up to bed without me,
你为什么不一个人先睡嘞?
and I'll be there in a few minutes.
我分分钟就来
You can't keep doing this.
你不能一直搞这些
No, it's just a few more minutes.
我再干几分钟就睡
You can't keep avoiding this.
你没法逃避这问题
Well, Millie, I tell you what.
老婆子,我跟你说啊
Now, if I stop now, I'm gonna have parts
如果我现在停手的话,它就散架
all over the place,
得到处都是
and it's gonna be one hell of a big mess.
弄得乱的一团糟
Okay, fine. We'll talk while you work.
好吧,那就在你工作的时候谈吧
Okay, clue me in here.
好吧,给我点提示
Exactly what are we supposed to be talking about?
我们到底该谈些什么
You know what we're supposed to be talking about.
你知道我们该谈些什么
I tried to have a discussion with you
我一直尝试着跟你讨论
about the possibility of selling the house,
是否要把房♥子卖♥♥掉过晚年幸福生活的事
and you walked away from me.
以及你总是躲着我这事
Okay. All right. So what is there to talk about?
好吧好吧,那有什么可讨论的?
Why don't we start with your feelings?
为什么不从你的切身感受开始呢
I mean, what do you feel? You know, what are you thinking?
我是说,对此事有何感受有何看法?
[Sighs] I don't want to sell the house.
我不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
End of discussion.
讨论结束
So why bother to have a conversation?
所以为啥你一直为这事在我耳边喋喋不休?
Okay, you may or may not want to sell the house,
好吧,不管你想不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
and in the end, maybe I won't want to sell the house either.
或许到了最后我也不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
But we're gonna have a discussion about it!
不论怎样,总是该讨论一下嘛
I deserve that much.
难道我没资格跟你讨论吗?!
Hey. Sorry. Can I come in?
不好意思,我能进来吗?
Hey, we're closed. I know.
我们打烊了 我知道
I just thought that What's going on?
我估摸着啊 咋啦?
The shot was terrible, and, um,
这肖像拍得有点糟,而且,呃……
I was very nervous, and Kristina was nervous,
我有点紧张,克里斯蒂娜也有点紧张
and Max was the only one
麦克斯又在那
who seemed to know what he was doing,
不停地喋喋不休的在那里
which made me even more nervous.
帮倒忙
And her campaign manager wanted her to be
她的竞选经理又想她
maternal and powerful.
即散发着母性又散发着力量
And I don't know what that means.
我不知道这到底是什么意思
Well, you shouldn't.
你不必这样的
I don't know what that means either, it's stupid.
我也不知道那是什么意思,不过这听起来真荒唐
Can you just tell me if I'm any good?
你能指导一下我的作品吗?
[Chuckles] Please.
呃……这…… 求你了
Mmhmm. Mm-hmm.
呃……呃……
Mm-hmm.
嗯……呃……
Mmm...
那个……
That's the shot right there.
就用这张吧
I mean, the other ones are... Decent.
我的意思是,其他的也挺好的
Some of 'em are okay. Some are better than others.
有一些还行,有一些更好一些
But that's your shot. Okay.
但这张可以用于竞选 好嘞
I mean, you know,
我是说……
I don't know what I would have done...
我不知道我是否会以不同角度
Different, but...
来拍摄,但……
Everybody has their own style.N[Clears throat]
每个人都有自己的风格
That's a really good shot.
这张确实挺不错
Yeah? Yeah.
真滴? 真滴
It's good.
很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I tried to talk to him again.
我尝试再次跟他谈了
He told me we had a nice talk and called me "bro."
他说我们有次愉快的交谈而且他叫我“哥们”
And no, the stick has been on the door for three hours.
但是还是那样,那个曲棍球棍在门口立了仨小时
Again? Three hours?
又一次?! 仨小时?!
Yes, three hours. Also, he took my sheets.
是的,三个小时,而且他把我的床单拿去用了
Your personal sheets?
你私人床单?
Which ones? Not the gray ones? The sheets you got me. Yes.
哪一床?不要是灰色那床 是你给我的那床,对
The gray sheets? I swear. Yes.
真是灰色那床?! 绝对是 我发誓
Oh, my God. That's no joke. I know.
我了个老天爷,这可不是闹着玩的 我知道……
Those were expensive. That's what I'm trying to say.
那床单很贵的! 我要说的就是这个
I'm gonna call him. I know you're embarrassed.
我要给他打电♥话♥。我知道你很尴尬
I'm like a mom, but I'm gonna call him
我就像一个老妈子,但我还是要打给他
well, you don't have his number, so ha ha.
但你没他电♥话♥,所以……嘿嘿嘿嘿
I'm just saying you can't talk to people like this.
你不能跟人家这么说话
You have to go and confront them.
你必须回去直面抵抗他
We're definitely not going down there--
我绝对不能去那
let's go down there. Got this guy on our side.
我们一起去,把他赶出去
We're just gonna talk to him. We're just gonna talk to him.
我们只是跟他谈谈,谈谈而已
What, like scare him? No. No.
怎样?吓唬他? 不不不
We're gonna be nice. Yeah, nice.
我们会很友好的 对,友好万岁
We're gonna reason with the guy.
我们要去以理服人
Let's go get him. Come on. Cool?
走,去把这事解决了~ 行不?
What the hell?
搞什么飞机!
Oh, my God, what are you doing?
哎呦我去,你干哈呢?
There's a roommate issue that needs to be resolved,
这里有个室友间问题亟待解决
and it doesn't concern you I think you should leave.
鉴于此事与你无关,我建议你赶紧离开
I apologize. No, no, no, not with this.
对此我深表歉意 停停停,把床单留下
I'm so sorry, I can't-- Sorry.
真不好意,我不能……
Dude, what the hell do you think you're doing?
老兄,你妹的你在干嘛?
"Dude" is not his name. It's drew.
“老兄”可不是他的名字,他叫德鲁
Not "dude," not "bro." Drew.
不是“老兄”也不是“哥们”,叫德鲁
Say it. Let's practice. Drew.
来说一遍,的额徳,了无鲁
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表