剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Look, sometimes emotions are so hard for Max to read.
你知道的 察言令色有时候对麦克斯来说很难办到
You have to understand that,you know,
你得理解一下他
he's come such a long way.
他已经这样好多年了
But I will sit down with him tonight
但今晚我一定会坐下来
and I will explain to him
跟他好好解释一下
why it was so inappropriate to take that photo.
为什么在这种情况下拍照是不正确的
I promise you this will never happen again.
我向你保证 这种事绝不会再发生了
It won't. It just won't.
绝对不会再发生了 我向你保证
The girl was crying,Mrs. Braverman,
那个女生当时正痛哭流涕呢 布雷弗曼夫人
and she asked Max to stop taking pictures,
而且她当时一直要求麦克斯停下这种拍照行为
and he wouldn't.
但是他根本不听
So now the girl's parents are freaking out at me,
那女生的父母现在对此是非常不满
'cause apparently the family dog died that morning.
因为很不巧那天早上他们家的狗死了
They have a do--oh, we have a dog. Otis.
他们有一只狗...对了 我们家也有一条狗 叫奥蒂斯
We rescued it.If it died it would be...
我们救了他 要是他死了的话我们也会...
You know what, maybe what I can do is call the parents
或许我可以打电♥话♥跟她父母聊聊
and sometimes all you need is a little communication
有时候多沟通一下
and just it'll smooth everything over,
事情就会一下子缓和许多
and it'll be fine. You'll see. Not necessary.
会没事儿的 你就看好吧 没这个必要
It's all cleared up. - It'll be fine. Good.
误会都澄清了 会没事的 很好
But I want to move Max to layout.
但我想让麦克斯去设计年鉴
Well, layout's where you move pictures around.
那个 设计是把那些照片移来移去
Isn't it? Where you just sort of put 'em on paper.
不是吗 然后把它们编排到年鉴上去
Design is a huge part of the yearbook.
设计也是制♥作♥年鉴很重要的一部分
Right.
这倒没错
I get it, but see,Max is a photographer.
我明白你的意思 但是你看啊 麦克斯是一个摄影师
Like, he's--he's loving this so much.
他是如此热爱这份工作
Mmhmm. And it's so good for him.
嗯哼 而且这对他也是相当有好处的
And I get that you want to do what's best for your kid.
我知道你想给你自己的孩子最好的
But there's 27 of them in here
但是这儿有27个这样的孩子呢
who want to make this the best yearbook ever
他们人人都想把这本年鉴做成史上最好的
and yearbook is about best hair and cutest couple.
一本载满秀发和恩爱的小情侣的年鉴
Mmhmm. I remember.I was--I get--
嗯哼 我记得 我之前也...
yeah. Great.Max doesn't really get that. Max he's...
对 很好 麦克斯却不那样想 麦克斯他...
Okay, we sent him last week to get photos
上周我们让他去给女生
for the girl's varsity game. Mmhmm.
校代表队比赛拍照 嗯
And he stepped onto the court with the clock still running.
结果人家还在比赛的时候他就直接走进场内
[Sighs] I didn't know this.
【叹气】这个我真的不知道
I wish somebody would have No big deal.
我希望谁当时能... 这不算什么大问题
He can always take pictures.
他可以随便拍他想拍的
Just not for the yearbook.
但不能录进年鉴里
[Sighs]
【叹气】
Mrs. Braverman. Hey.
布雷弗曼太太 你好
It's Sarah. Hey.
叫莎拉就行
Come in.
进来吧
[Clears throat]
【清嗓子】
Can I get you anything to drink?
你要喝点什么吗
No. Let's just jump right in.
不用 咱就直奔主题吧
Okay.
好吧
Um, when Amber and I had our thing,
嗯 我和安博俩吵的时候
I'm concerned about it just being a rush.
我就是担心你们太过于仓促了
And, you know, she hasn't spoken to me in a couple of days.
你也知道 现在她已经几天都没理我了
Whoa, whoa, I'm sorry, stop.Stop. Stop.
哇哦 等等 等等 不好意思 打住一下 打住 打住
It's not personal to you. No, I think that we're
这并不是针对你的 不是 我觉得我们...
we're talking, maybe,about different things.
我们聊的好像不是同一件事儿
I was talking about the toilet.Like, isn't there a...
我要聊的是厕所的问题 不是说你家厕所...
There's a busted...
不是坏了吗...
Toilet here, right?
厕所是坏了吧
Oh.Right.
哦 对
Forget everything I just said.
别把我刚才说的放在心上
Yeah, no, I guess I need to ...
嗯 不 我觉得我该跟...
No, you don't need to anything.
不 你什么都不需要
Talk to Amber when I No, no, no, no, please, I
跟安博讲讲我到这儿来时... 不不不不 别这样 拜托 我...
where's the toilet? Would be better if you did
厕所在哪儿呢 要是你不说的话会更好一点...
upstairs. Yeah, yeah.
楼上呢 好 好
Ten fingers around to my head
歌♥词:十指绕我首
get down with oblivion
取下的却是遗忘
pour glitter all over my bed
倾泻于满床的光辉
No, no, no. 'cause some magic is now...
不不不不 因魔法现已...
Stop it, stop it, stop it. - A little bit of time is-
停一下 时光的一抹...
Let's do, um... It just--it needs more lute.
再...嗯 再...再多加点鲁特琴的声音就好了
I'm really missing it. More lute.
我真是很想念那个感觉 再多加点鲁特琴弹奏
I just want it to almost drown out the Marvin Gaye sample.
我只是想弄出接近马文.盖伊歌♥曲的感觉
Just almost.
接近的就足够了
You want to also put in a Marvin gaye sample.
你还想做出马文.盖伊的感觉
Yeah, we're just gonna keep on layering and layering.
对 我们就继续这么分层再分层
I want it to be, like,a splash of Kanye West,
我想要恩·斯特的风格四溢
a splash of daft punk,
一种蠢朋克乐队的感觉
with a little sprinkle of T. Rex on that, but still us.
还有一小点T.Rex乐队的感觉 但又得保持我们自己的风格
Well, those are a little bit conflicting ingredients,
那个 这些元素好像有些相冲突诶
but yeah, I mean, I-- maybe it'll--
但是 当然 我是说 我...或许这样会...
I just want this to sound like
我只是想做出
nothing anyone's ever heard before.
前所未有的听觉效果
We are accomplishing that,I can promise you that.
我们肯定做得到的 我向你保证
How's it going? Thanks, man.
做得怎么样了 感激不尽 老兄
Magic time.
今天真痛快啊
Yeah? Making the magic?All right.
是吗 做出意想不到的效果了吗 好吧
Yes, sir.
当然 长官
Going all right?
一切都还好吗
We are gonna take another stab athear me now.
我们还得再录一次“Hear Me Now”这首歌♥
Hear me now?
“Hear Me Now”吗
Yeah, that's what we're fixing to do now.
对 这就是我们要做的事儿
We already recorded that.
我们已经录好了呀
That's one of the three songs we already have recorded.
那是我们已经录好的三首歌♥的其中一首好吧
That's right, but apparently,according to the artist,
我知道 但是很不巧 按照艺术家所说的
it had a startling lack of lute and Marvin gaye.
这首歌♥惊人的缺少了鲁特琴和马文.盖伊的感觉
That's what was broke about it. - Just tell him no.
这就是我们停下来的原因 那你直接给他说呀
I can't tell him no... We gotta hustle here.
我可不能对他说“不”字... 我们得加紧干
Because the new marching orders here
因为现行的命令是
are their vision is our vision. I see. So this is my fault.
他们的设想就是我们的设想 我懂了 所以这一切都是我的错是吗
So if they want a bunch of lute and Marvin gaye,
所以呢 他们要是想要一大堆鲁特琴和马文的效果
then by God, their label's gonna give it to them.
老天作证 他们的唱片公♥司♥就该满足他们
It's their vision--their vision within reason, okay?
这是他们的合理设想 好吗
Time is money.Be a producer.
时间就是金钱 拿出制片人的样子来
Hey, I am aware of the new paradigm, which you created...
嘿 我要严格按照你的新指示...
Oh, you are.
哦 你确实需要
And its financial consequences.
还有其财政上的影响
So I'm doing what I can. Let's just keep it moving.
所以我现在正在做我力所能及的 你就让它继续运转下去就行
I'm gonna keep it moving. All right.
我会让它继续下去的 好吧
[Tuning lute]
【鲁特琴调音】
The lute is ready.
鲁特琴已就绪
Nice.
不错
Yeah, I used the 2.8 lens,which seems to have really
嗯 我用了2.8的镜头 这样就能
enhanced the natural light coming in from the window.
增加采光率
Yeah, it really kind of
嗯 你还真是有点捕捉到了
captures the agony of High School.
高中生活痛苦挣扎的一面
I remember there was always
我记得总会有一些人
somebody crying about some stuff.
莫名其妙地为了一些东西哭得伤心欲绝
Hey.
嘿
Hi, guys. Oh, hey, look who's here.
嗨 你们好 哦 嘿 看看是谁来了
I still have 17 minutes left.
我还有17分钟时间呢
Yeah, well, take it up with the boss, all right?
嗯 好吧 你来应付这位老板吧
Hey, bud. Look at this one.
嘿 小鬼 看这张
This is my best one yet.
这是我目前拍得最好的一张
This is beautiful, honey.
拍的很漂亮 宝贝
Hank says it really captures the agony of High School.
汉克说我捕捉到了高中真实痛苦的一面
I think it's gonna be the cover of the yearbook.
我一定要把这张放到年鉴上
You know, buddy, that's why I'm here a little bit early.
儿子 我之所以今天这么早过来
I, um,I just spoke with Mr. Carlson.
是因为我...我刚跟卡尔森老师谈过了
And this girl and her parents are really, really upset
他说这个女生和她的父母对你拍这张照片的事
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表