剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Morning. Morning, Adam.
早安 早安 亚当
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪 老天
Hello? I lost Amber.
喂 安博不见了
What? She fled, she escaped.
什么 她逃跑了
She snuck right out the window.
从窗户溜掉的
Okay, Listen, Sarah, here's what you need to do.
好吧 听着莎拉 按我说的做
What, are you having a heart attack?
怎么了 你心脏病犯啦
No, I'm exercising.
没 我在锻炼
You're, like, wheezing like an old person.
你喘气喘得像个老头子
Careful! You need to find her.
当心 你得找到她
Who? Your daughter.
谁 你女儿
That's your advice? Thanks, big brother.
就这破建议吗 多谢老兄
Here I am, moving our entire situation
我抛弃了一切
just so I can make her life better.
就为了让她过得更好
And what do I get? Hey, Drew.
结果我得到了什么呢 德鲁
Drew. Please turn that thing down.
德鲁 声音关小点
Hey, how's Drew?
德鲁怎么样
Oh, good. He's good. Yeah?
好着呢 他很好 是吗
I'm doing the right thing.
我这样做是正确的
Right, Adam? Moving home.
是吧 亚当 搬家这事儿
Look, Sarah, you're doing the right thing.
莎拉 你做很对
You sure? It's gonna be good, right?
你肯定吗 生活会好起来的 对吧
I mean, you said it was gonna be good,
你说过会好起来的
and that's essentially why I'm doing it
我根本就是
because you said it was gonna be good,
听了你的话才搬家的
So if it isn't good, I don't think I'll ever forgive you.
要是没有变好的话 我不会饶了你的
Look, if it's not good, you can blame me. Okay?
如果不好的话 我负全责 行吧
That's what I'm saying.
就是要你这句话
Look, all right, Sarah, I gotta go, okay?
好了吧 莎拉 我要挂了
I got another call.
有电♥话♥进来
No, no, no, no, Adam, Adam, Adam,
不 亚当
Wait, wait, wait, wait All right. Dad.
等等 等等 就这样吧 老爸
Yeah. Uh, my pipes are clogged.
我的水管堵了
Dad, I--I'm exercising.
老爸 我在锻炼呢
Yeah, good. All right?
不错嘛 好吗
Okay, I need you here right now.
好 你现在就过来
I'm not even getting a belch.
我就不多说废话了
I--oh, god. Oh.
我 天哪
Amber!
安博
Amber.
安博
You need to get in the car with me right now.
上车马上跟我走
Look.
听着
Berkeley is a living hell, mom.
伯克利是人间地狱 老妈
I am not moving there.
我不会搬去那里的
I am moving in with Damien. We've decided.
我要搬来跟达米安住 我们决定了
Right, Damien?
是不是 达米安
Damien, I need to speak with my daughter.
达米安 我要跟我女儿谈谈
Could you give us a moment?
你回避一下行吗
Perhaps you could use this time to put on a shirt.
顺便去找件衣服穿上
Nah, ah, ah. You stay right there, Damien.
不 待在这儿 达米安
Do not let her scare you.
别怕她
Her bark is worse than her bite.
她动口的水平还不如动手呢
This is so embarrassing!
太让我难堪了
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样折磨我
You're ruining my life!
你毁了我的生活
I told you, we don't have a choice.
说过了 我们没得选择
I'm out of money.
我快没钱了
Plus, I want you guys to have a chance
还有 我希望你们可以
to be with family, and become decent,
多陪陪家人 成长为一名端庄的
upstanding citizens of the world.
正直的人
Damien! Call me!
达米安 给我打电♥话♥
Get in the car!
快上车
How's my grandson doing?
我孙子过的如何
Is he getting ready for his game?
他的比赛准备得如何了
'Cause I'm gonna be there with bells on.
我要去现场给他加油
That's-- actually, dad, that-- that's the thing,
那个 其实老爸 是这样的
is I think you might be making Max a little nervous.
我觉得你给麦克斯带来的压力有点大
Huh? It's just, you're very
什么 只是 你很
Very-- very what?
很什么
Uh, nothing, I'm just-- just--
没什么 我只是 只是
Max is a sensitive kid, that's all.
麦克斯是个敏感的孩子 就这样
Well, you were sensitive too. I cured you.
你小时候也敏感 我把你治好了
All right, look, if you're gonna come to the game,
好吧 如果你要去看比赛
I'm gonna need you to be calm, all right?
就得保持冷静 行吗
It's important that Max feels a calmness.
让麦克斯保持镇静很重要
A calmness.
镇静
Yeah. Hey, honey?
喂 喂 亲爱的
He will not put on his uniform.
他不肯穿队服
Look, the game's in an hour, Kristina.
比赛一小时后就开始了 克里斯蒂娜
He has to go. I'm the coach.
他必须去 我是教练
Okay. I don't know what to tell ya.
我不知道该怎么说
It's a nonstarter. I mean--
我尽力了 我是说
Just--
你只需要
I'll be right there. Okay?
我马上过去 好吗
Thank you. All right. Bye.
谢谢 再见
What, he doesn't wanna go?
怎么了 他不想去吗
Yeah, he doesn't wanna go.
对 他不想去
Well, it's a baseball game. He's gotta go.
这是场棒球赛 他必须去
He doesn't wanna go to the game.
他不想去比赛
He's gonna go. We'll get him to go.
他一定要去 我们去说服他
Can I finish this?
能让我安心干完吗
Yeah, well, fix that and you get over there
对 修好管子然后过去
and get him to the game.
带他去比赛
Oh, no.
噢 不
Damn. Ah!
见鬼
Hey. What do we got?
什么情况
Major lego binge.
沉迷于乐高积木了
Go ahead.
你去吧
Max?
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Listen, Max, you don't have to play baseball,
听着 麦克斯 你并非必须去打棒球
Not after this season.
这个赛季之后就再也不用了
But I want you to give this a chance.
但我不希望你错过这个机会
Because it meant a lot to me when I was a kid.
因为当我还是孩子时 我很在乎这些
So what do you say, we give it a shot?
怎么样 我们出发吧
All right, listen, after the game,
好了 听着 比赛结束以后
why don't we go have some ice cream?
我们去吃点冰激凌怎么样
Double scoop.
双份的量
And when I say double scoop,
我虽然说的是双份
what I really mean is triple scoop.
但实际上我的意思是三份哦
I think you should let him stay.
我觉得你应该让他待在家里
Like, do we even care about baseball?
棒球有那么重要吗
Well, your father sure does.
你♥爸♥爸肯定认为很重要
Why?
为什么
Well, because men feel the need to express their love
因为这就是男人表达爱的方式
Through hitting balls, slapping butts,
比如击球 相互鼓励 捉弄
and discussing meaningless statistics.
讨论毫无意义的统计数据
And I think your father thinks that
你♥爸♥爸大概觉得
if Max doesn't do these things
如果麦克斯不参与这些的话
He's gonna grow up to be sad and alone.
他长大后会很孤单而凄凉
Well, that's absurd.
真是太荒谬了
We only have 12 minutes, guys.
我们只有12分钟了 伙计
Come on, let's go, let's go. Okay, okay.
快点 速度 好的 好的
Honey, how did you make this happen?
亲爱的 你是怎么做到的
Oh, I just told him about the joys of baseball
我只是向他解释了棒球的乐趣
and how it's something he can do with his father forever.
告诉他我可以一直陪他玩棒球
Oh, double scoop. Triple.
一定是双份冰激凌 三份
Great parenting.
深谙为人父母之道
Look, once he gets his first hit,
听着 等他打出人生第一球之后
everything is gonna turn around for him.
一切都会变得不一样的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表