剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I have so much to tell you. My gosh, um...
我有好多话要跟你说 我的天呐 嗯...
The school stuff is going great.
学校的事非常顺利
You know, we started to look at properties,
我们已经开始在看地方了
and we actually, we found one, which is--
我们其实已经找到一个了 那个地方...
which is really cool because it's this really old
那地方真的很不错 是一座很古老的
office building, and...
办公楼 而且...
Adam doesn't love it. I can tell. But I love it.
亚当不喜欢那儿 我看得出来 可是我很喜欢
I fell in love with it the second I saw it.
我第一眼见着那栋楼就喜欢上了
Needs some paint,
那儿需要再粉刷一下
some t.L.C.
需要我们的悉心打理
But I think it's very promising.
但我相信它会非常有前途的
It has potential, for sure.
那儿很有潜力 我很确定
I'm blabbering.
我又开始喋喋不休了
I am completely blabbering.
我现在真的很喋喋不休
If you want me to shut up, you can just--
如果你想让我闭嘴的话 你可以直接...
you can just say so, and I'll stop talking.
你可以直接跟我说 我马上闭嘴
Trying to give me the finger?
你想让我握住你的手指吗
I think this place is gonna be really great,
我觉得那个地方会真的很不错
you know,
你知道的
for Max, for so many other kids.
对麦克斯 还有其他孩子都是个不错的归宿
It's just, uh...
只是...
I'm really excited about it.
我真的对此很激动
Think it'll be something that can live on for--
想着终于有件事能让我可以指望着过活了
I want to say thank you.
我想要对你说声谢谢
I don't think I could have done any of this without your help.
我想要是没了你的帮助我是做不到的这一切的
I don't want to let you go.
我不想让你离开我
I love you.
我爱你
Okay, so, I spoke to the listing agent.
好了 我跟代理人说过了
Yeah. They have an offer.
嗯 他们出了个价
They do? Yeah.
是吗 对
Serious? A serious offer.
是认真的吗 非常认真的出价
Cash offer. 30-day close.
现金交易 30天内结束
It's that huge developer, drider, so...
迪莱德地♥产♥他们是很大的开♥发♥商 所以...
Well, we can hope maybe it'll fall through. I think we're...
我们只好抱着它可能会落空的心态 我觉得我们...
Doesn't matter. We're not too late.
这无所谓 我们还不算晚
We can get it.
我们能拿下它的
Oh. I know we can get it.
哦 我知道我们能拿下它
It could fall through, but this is--this is a pretty--
虽然有可能会落空 不过那栋楼真的是...真的是一个不错的...
I think they're going to accept it.
我觉得他们会接受那个价格的
If the city owns it,
如果被市政厅收♥购♥了
we can lease it back from the city.
我们就能从他们手里把它租过来
Right, but look, honey,
话是没错 可是听我说啊 亲爱的
if the sale ends up going through,
如果这桩交易以失败告终了
we'll just find another place. I know.
我们还可以再重新找一个地方 我知道
But they haven't bought it yet. So the city owns it.
可他们现在还没买♥♥下来 所以如果是市政厅买♥♥下了它
We can lease it from the city. It's not a big deal.
我们可以从他们手里把它租过来 这又不是什么大事
We absolutely could if they didn't have this buyer.
如果他们没有这个卖♥♥家的话 我们当然可以租到这栋楼
But they haven't--
可是他们还没有...
that's mommy's building. We're gonna get that building.
那是妈妈的房♥子 我们一定会拿下它的
All right. Well, we'll see what happens.
好吧 那我们就拭目以待吧
We're gonna get that building.
我们一定会拿下它的
Now? Mmhmm.
现在吗 对啊
Ah. Come on.
拜托
Oh. Okay. I hope that's right.
好了 希望这回对了
Yeah? Hello.
有事吗 你好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
What are you doing? Stop. Stop.
你在干嘛 住手 快住手
I'm removing the subfloor. Yeah. Don'tno
我在拆掉那些烂木头呢 我知道 别...不...
let me just--watching you hold the saw like that
先让我...看着你拿着锯子让我感觉
offends me. Just let me, uh...
很不对劲 还是让我来...
See what you're working with. Okay. I'm backing away.
看看你是怎么做的 好吧 我退后去
What do you got going on here? That's the subfloor. I'm...
你在这里干了什么 那是底层地板 我...
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, we don't need to cut that anymore.
嗯 我们不用再锯了
I'm just gonna... Yep. Yep.
我要... 好 好
Is that not right? No.
这样做不对吗 不对
We're gonna have to reinforce that.
我们必须要把这儿给加固
I'm pretty sure.
我非常确定
Wait, wait, wait, wait. We?
等等 等等 等等 你刚说“我们”
Yeah. You know, between the two of us...
对 我们两个...
You positive? We'll knock it out.
你确定 我们几天之内
In a couple daysyeah, buddy. You swear?
就能解决掉这事 没错 老兄 你发誓
I swear.
我发誓
Joel, I cannot thank you enough.
乔 大恩不言谢
I'm in so, so over my head.
我在这种事上完完全全是个白♥痴♥
I really--this is--thank you.
我真的...这真是...谢谢你
I owe you so big-time.
我真是欠了你很大一个人情
You ever want to record an album,
你要是什么时候想录专辑了
you come see me.
来找我就是了
It's on the house. Finally.
我免费给你录 终于啊
I'm your guy. You're my man.
我永远挺你 你是我兄弟嘛
Good to know.
很高兴知道这些
All right. Hand me that crowbar.
好了 把撬棍递给我
We'll see how far this rot goes.
我们要看看这里烂了有多深
Okay.
没问题
You should know I've already cut a few of these, though.
跟你说一声 我已经敲开了一部分了
Yeah. Oh. Oh.
嗯 哦 哦
Julia. Hey.
茱莉亚 嘿
Hi. Hi, Evan.
嗨 嗨 埃文
This is spontaneous. I like it.
这次很自然嘛 我喜欢
Oh, yeah. Okay.
是 好吧
Um, I really just wanted to talk to you.
我真的想跟你谈谈
Okay. Yeah.
行 嗯
Would you like to come inside?
你想进来谈吗
No. That's good. Okay.
不用了 这样就好 好吧
So the other night... The other night.
那天晚上的事... 那天晚上
Was, um, nice. Nice?
非常...不错 不错吗
But, clearly, I got ahead of myself.
不过 很明显我已经克服自己的障碍了
Okay.
好吧
So even though we had a--it was--
所以尽管我们过得...那很...
nice.
不错
We just can't do it-- that... Again.
我们还是不能...再...那么做了
I'm going through...
我正在经历...
A really difficult time with my marriage.
我婚姻中非常困难的一段时间
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我理解
I do.
我真的理解
I don't want you to feel like
我不想让你觉得
I was taking advantage of you.
我是在利用你
Taking advantage of me?
利用我
That's not Yeah.
不是... 嗯
come on. That's not what no.
拜托 不是... 不
Julia, you are an amazing,
茱莉亚 你是一位了不起的
beautiful, incredibly sexy woman.
漂亮的 不可思议的性感的女性
Okay? You were not taking advantage of me.
好吗 你才没有利用我
We were--we were just-- we were having fun.
我们是...我们只是...我们过得很愉快
That's all.
仅此而已
Yeah.
对
We--yeah. We had fun. Okay.
我们...对 我们过得很愉快 好吧
I wasn't just having fun.
我不只是很愉快
I really needed to break free.
我也是真的很想挣脱枷锁
So I'm glad I got to break free with you.
所以我很开心我是跟你一起挣脱的
Me too.
我也是
Good. Good.
那好 好
Can you not tell Adam and Kristina?
你能不告诉亚当跟克里斯蒂娜吗
Absolutely not.
当然不会
Okay, thank you. Absolutely not.
好吧 谢谢 绝对不会的
I think that would be weird.
我觉得那样会搞得怪怪的
Yeah. Might be strange.
对 可能会很奇怪的
Good. So, we're good.
那好吧 这么说我们没事了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表