剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
This is our place of, you know, work.
这可是我们工作的地方
Yeah, but you know, Max... He's a kid still, right?
是这样没错 但你要知道 麦克斯他还是个孩子 不是吗
He's not a kid. This is--he's 14 years old.
他才不是个孩子 这...他已经14岁了
No one's doing him any favors
没人会再把他当做
to--to keep treating him like a baby.
小朋友一样来呵护
Yeah.
嗯
This is my place of work. I finally have one,
这里是我好不容易找的工作的地方
and I'm doing well here,
我在这儿干的也不错
and I-I've waited a long time to have a place of business,
我...我为了找这么一个工作的地方已经花了很多时间了
and I think my family should respect that, don't you?
我觉得我自己的家人至少该尊重我一下吧
Yeah.
对
I can't believe I have to explain this to you.
我真不敢相信我居然会跟你解释这些
I see your point--you don't got
我明白你的意思 你不必跟我
to explain anything. Thank you!
解释什么 谢谢
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看着我
Looking at you. See what I mean?
你看看你自己 知道我什么意思了吧
You got to relax. You look at me all suspicious.
你得放松 你看着我的样子很可疑
Take it easy. Ugh.
放轻松 呃
Unbelievable. This family.
难以置信 这一家人啊
What? Checking if you're still here?
怎么了 看你是不是还在这儿吗
No, aida's baptism now has a dinner added.
不是 艾达的洗礼仪式又追加了一场晚餐
So now there's a dinner
现在是先有顿晚餐
and then the baptism and a brunch.
然后是洗礼仪式 最后是早午餐
Oh, God.
天呐
You know what you need? You need a beer.
你知道你需要什么吗 你需要杯啤酒
I do. I'm so sorry that this whole thing
确实是 我真的很抱歉整件事
has snowballed into all these events...
跟滚雪球似的越滚越大
It's all right. All of a sudden.
没关系的 突然之间就成这样了
It's a real pain, I know.
真的很痛苦
You're the servant of two mothers.
你要服侍两个妈诶
Right. That's what these
是啊 那些仪式
rites of passage are about, anyway, making the moms happy.
就是为了让妈妈们高兴的嘛
And look, I hate to ask so last minute, but--
听着 我很讨厌到最后一刻才开口 但是...
anything you need. What is it?
随便什么尽管说就是了
I need a godfather.
我需要一个教父
If it's too big of a pain in the butt, I--you know, I realize--
如果你觉得这事儿很麻烦的话 我... 我发现...
no, Cros, I-I just-- I'm, uh...
不 克劳斯 我...我只是...我...
I'm pleasantly surprised.
我觉得受宠若惊
I would love to be aida's godfather.
我很乐意做艾达的教父
Great. I didn't know if it was gonna be weird,
太好了 我之前还在想这会不会很奇怪呢
'cause you're not a traditional believer or whatever.
因为你都不算是传统意义上的信徒
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
But I believe in love and doing the right thing.
但我相信爱跟做正确的事
I think that's enough to be a godfather.
我觉得这对一个教父来说就足够了
Come here. Come here, man.
过来 来抱抱 老弟
I'm moved, man, you know.
我太感动了 你知道吗
All right. Good.
好吧 太好了
I really am. That means a lot to me
我真的很感动 你能选我做教父
that you'd pick me, you know?
对我真的意义重大 你知道吗
I mean, you could have picked anybody in the world.
你可以选择世界上任何一个人
You picked me to be aida's godfather.
而你却选择了我做艾达的教父
That is awesome.
这太棒了
You're--well, you're welcome.
你...你很受欢迎的嘛
Who's going to be the godmother?
那谁做教母呢
I will probably ask Julia. Julia, that's great.
我想让茱莉亚来做教母 茱莉亚 太棒了
Especially with everything
特别是当她生活遇到
that's going on in her life right now,
现在这种事的时候
that's gonna make her feel really great.
这会让她感到很开心的
Kristina. Yes, honey.
克里斯蒂娜 在呢 亲爱的
Guess who's gonna be aida's godfather.
你猜猜谁要做艾达教父了
What? Hi, Crosby.
什么 嗨 克劳斯比
I'm gonna be aida's godfather, that's who.
我就是那个要做教父的人
Crosby picked me to be aida's godfather.
克劳斯比选择了我做艾达的教父
That's amazing! How about that?
太好了 你觉得怎么样
Wow. That's really cool. Yeah, so...
那真是太好了 嗯 那...
That's awesome. Come here!
太棒了 过来
One more. Come on. Hey!
再抱一个 来嘛 嘿
Let's do it.
抱一个
It's disgusting. He wears my socks,
太恶心了 他穿着我的袜子诶
but he flips them inside out
不过他却把它翻了个面
and says that it's clean now or something.
然后就说现在干净了之类的
It's like--it doesn't make any sense.
这好像...这没有任何意义
Well, it makes you think.
它会让你思考
Is he going to call me
他会再给我打电♥话♥
or write me or text me ever again, you know?
写信或是发短♥信♥什么的吗
The gatorade thing did bother me, now that you say that.
给他力那件事确实让我耿耿于怀 然后你却说
It's like I'm thirsty. I bought it, you know?
比如说 我很渴了 那是我买♥♥的 你知道吗
I want to come home and have my drink.
我想回家喝我的饮料
Yeah, you know, what are the rules?
对 规矩都去哪儿了
Is there a protocol to this whole thing, you know?
凡事都该有个规矩不是吗
I mean, I'm not the one that should be reaching out, right?
我不是那个该提出跟你谈谈的人 对吧
God. I'm not reaching out to her, no.
天呐 我才不要跟她谈呢 绝对不
After she sleeps with him?
特别是她跟他睡过之后
Like, of all people, Natalie.
那个娜塔莉 她好像是个人都上
I mean, of all the things that you could do,
你可以做的就只是
you're gonna just go back to the military, really?
想到回去再参军吗 开什么玩笑呢
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I was listening about your conversation too.
我也在听你说的呢
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
I mean, at least we're sort of going through this together
至少我们要以一种奇怪的平行宇宙的方式
in a weird parallel-universe way.
共同解决这种事
Yeah, that's true. Oh, God.
是啊 这倒是 天呐
What's gonna make it better, like, nothing but time passing?
除了让时间冲淡一切之外我们还有什么办法来改善这一切呢
We just abide by this concept called time.
我们只能忍♥受这种叫做时间的东西
Don't, please. That we all know and love.
别这样 求你了 这就是我们知道和所爱的
It makes no sense.
这样没有任何意义
It's just--it's like another realm of understanding.
这只是...这能更像是另一种理解的王国
Speaking of other realms of understanding...
说到理解的另一个王国
I think I have a couple things in here
我想我这儿有两件东西
to maybe make the time pass a little more quickly, huh?
可以让时间过得更快一些 对吧
Sure, sure. And ice cream
当然 当然 再来点冰淇淋
taste a little better.
尝起来会更好一点
Weed in the freezer?
冰箱里居然放大♥麻♥
It keeps it fresh. Duh! It keeps it fresh?
这样新鲜点 废话 这样新鲜点吗
Yes. I've never heard of that.
没错 我从没听说过这种说法
What?
什么
I've never heard of that.
我从没听说过这种说法
God. How do you even do this?
天呐 你以前这么做过吗
I don't have any idea.
我不知道该怎么弄啊
I'm sorry. You don't know anything about this?
不好意思 你对这个一无所知吗
What--what are you in college for?
那你...你这个大学是上来干嘛的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because she said it wasn't! How do you know?
因为她说了不是 那你怎么知道
I told you he's not going to be there.
我说了他是不会去那儿的
Yes, he is! No, he's not.
他会去 他不会去
Yes, he is! Hey, guys, what's happening?
他会 嘿 你们怎么了
Okay, so I really wanted to show daddy the car
我真的很想在今晚的派对上
at the party tonight... Mmhmm.
给爸爸看那辆车 嗯哼
But he said dad's not going to be there.
但他说爸爸今晚不会去那儿
Well, he's right--dad's not gonna be there tonight.
他说得对 你♥爸♥爸今晚不会去哪儿
See? I told you.
听见了吧 我跟你说过了的
But you said it was a dinner for the family.
可是你说的那是全家人一起的晚餐啊
Yeah, it is, sweetie.
是的 没错 宝贝
So daddy's not a part of our family anymore?
那爸爸不是我们家的一员了吗
No, no.
不不不
He is.
他是
Um...
嗯...
You know, when daddy and I decided to take a break,
我跟爸爸决定要休息一下的时候
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表