剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I love how passionate you are, but I--
我欣赏你的热情,但我……
I have to have--
我必须要……
I just need a profess I understand.
我必须要一个专业的 我明白
I need someone that has done it so many times before.
我需要一个经验丰富的老手
Or do you need someone who knows you so well
或者是一个熟知你的人
that they can bring out what's beautiful and strong
能将你的英明神武,霸气美丽与聪明睿智都表现的
and smart about you.
淋漓尽致
I would argue I'm that person.
而我就是那样的人
I know I don't have a lot of experience, but--
我知道我缺一点点经验,但……
this has to be my one shot.
这是仅有一次的机会
I get one shot at this photo.
我必须凭此照片一战定乾坤
I have to bring it to the printers by the end of the week.
我这周末之前就得把照片交给印刷厂
This is an important shot for me too.
这也是我生命中几近最重要的机会
To tell you the truth,
好吧,实话告诉你
not a lot of people think I'm gonna win.
不是很多人认为我能赢
Well, I'm not one of those people.
我又不是他们
Thank you. Um...
谢谢,呃……
Okay.
行吧,你拍吧
Okay? Okay.
真滴? 真滴
Why not? Thank you so much.
为什么不呢 太感谢你了
You won't regret it. I swear, you won't regret it.
你不会后悔的,我发誓,你绝不会后悔的
I wouldn't do this if I didn't think I could do it 100%,okay?
要没百分百的把我我也不会这么做滴好吗?
Let's do it. Let's do it.
好,开干吧!
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
再次感谢 没事
This is gonna be great.
你会成功的
Julia.
茱莉亚
Julia?
小朱朱?
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨~
How you doing? Took a little trip there, huh?
在这干嘛?一个人在这开小差?
Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm a little out of it.
呃,不好意思,我有点走神
Yeah. Oh...
好吧 哦……
All right, I'm just gonna Uh, no, no, no.
好吧,我走了,你继续开小差 别啊!
I'm sorry. I'm fine.
不好意思,我好得很
I mean, I'm not fine, but you don't have to go.
我的意思是,我没那么好,不过你走什么啊
Well, I'm assuming you weren't in bora bora
我猜你不是在
just now, huh?
神游世界吧?
Victor's teacher is talking to us about holding him back.
维克多的老师说是要留他的级
But you don't know that. I didn't say that.
不过,你啥也没听见,我也啥都没说
Please, just keep that to yourself.
咱该干啥干啥吧
Yeah. No, I'm-- I'm sorry.
呃,我没……呃……很抱歉听到这些
I would not say anything at all. Mmm.
我不会乱说的~
That's-- that's rough.
这……这还真挺不顺
Well, that's where I was going.
这就是我神游的原因
I mean, playing out the scenarios.
就是这样喵
Keep him in fifth grade, do I put him back in fourth grade?
让他留在五年级还是让他留到四年级
Do I home school him?
我需要对他进行家庭强化教育吗?
I mean, I don't know.
我是说……对于这些我也不知道
So it's not, like, definitely happening?
所以这都是你神游中的事情?
No. She just wanted to open the conversation.
对,她只是这么一说而已……
Oh. So we're still waiting to see.
哦 所以我们还在学校的观察中
God, I hate it when schools say crap like that
天呐,我恨死学校这种废话了
because it's--you either do it or don't do it.
因为……你做也不是,不做也不是
But every second that you keep waiting,
但是你等待的每一秒钟
the poor kid is getting more settled in the fifth grade.
这可怜的孩子就在五年级多呆一秒钟
It's stupid.
这真蠢
Wow, that is so not my place to say.
哇哦,这真不是我该说的话
No, no. You're absolutely right.
不不,你说的很对
Huh.
嗯,很对
Dick Cheney failed out of Yale... Twice.
迪克·钱尼两次都没考进耶鲁大学,两次耶
Not really sure where you put that
所以说这真心不是你把他加入
on your pro/con list, though. Exactly.
预选/已选清单的因素 对
What makes you think I have a pro/con list?
那我该讲什么加入到这清单里呢?
Oh, come on You're a former lawyer.
哦,别这样,你以前可是个律师
Dengraf and prossler?N[Clicks tongue]
D&P公♥司♥的招牌律师~
You've totally got a pro/con list.
你绝对有个预选/已选清单
I've totally got a pro/con list.
我确实有这么个清单
Yes, you do. All right, pro/con list thing?
对,你肯定哟对吧?
Yes. Okay, let's go.
当然 好吧,我们走吧
Cons. Cons.
选择 选择
Berto, hey.
贝尔托,你好啊,老兄
What's up, dude? Do you have a minute?
咋啦兄弟? 你有空吗?
What's up, bro? Um...
咋回事? 呃……
I thought maybe we should talk about the, um--
我觉得我们应该谈谈这个……关于……
are those my sheets?
那是我的床单吗?
Oh, yeah.
嘿嘿,是的
Yeah, I was out, and yours were there. Why?
我的那床扔了,你的还在那,于是我就用了,怎么?
Are you not cool with that?
你不愿意吗?
No. Noi'm not.
不不,这可以接受
And also, you know, putting the stick on the door,
而且把曲棍球棒放在门边
I--I keep getting locked out. I have an 8:00 A.M. class.
你把我关在外面,我早上八点还有课嘞……
I can't Dude, that's rough.
我不能…… 兄弟,我知道我对不起你
Can I give you some advice?
我能给你点建议吗?
Next time this happens, go out and knock on a girl's door.
下次这样的事发生的时候,出去随便敲一个女生的门
Like that girl from the bathroom
比如说之前你在浴室遇到的
that you're so hot for.
你觉得让你热血喷张那个女生
What, Natalie?
啥?娜塔莉?!
Go up to her door and be all, like,
走到她门前就像这样:
"my jackass roommate just sexisled me."
“我的混♥蛋♥室友要和女生乱搞就把我关外面了”
And then she'll be all, like, "aww, you poor thing.
然后她就像这样:“哦~你这可怜的小家伙”
Come in here so I can comfort you."
“快进来吧,我来安慰安慰你”
Yeah That's not it's not a bad idea.
就是这样喵 这主意不错
Hopefully, it won't happen again, do you know?
真心希望这事不会再发生了
Bro... What?
老兄 咋了?
Good talk, dude.
愉快的交流~
Pbbbt.
噗噜噜噜噜
I don't know, to me, it's just really strange.
我不知道,对我来说真的很奇怪
It's--I don't like it.
这……我不喜欢这玩意
Well, it's unconventional,
这个确实有些打破常规
but the lactation consultant said the babies respond
但不如顾问说婴儿会
to the natural nipple feel, you know?
对乳♥头♥有所反应
Maybe not even Have you tried all this stuff?
甚至不是…… 你有试过这玩意吗?
Dad, I'm willing to try anything.
老爸,我愿意尝试任何东西
We are so desperate at this point.
现在我们真是走投无路了
The baby will not stop crying unless she's breastfeeding
除非是母乳喂养,否则宝宝就一直哭个不停
and I don't know how much more Jasmine can take.
我不知道贾思敏还能承受多少
She needs a break, and the baby will not take a bottle from me.
她需要缓一缓,但是宝宝就是不肯吃我用奶瓶喂的奶
Well, sometimes they don't want the dad.
有时候他们就是不想要老爹
You know, it's that simple.
就这么简单
The whole thing is not what I thought it was gonna be.
整件事都不像是我之前想象的那样
I mean, I know jabbar was five years old
我是说,乔巴五岁的时候
when I met him,
我才见到他
and I can't really compare the two situations,
我真心不能把两件事联♥系♥起来
but it just felt a lot easier.
但乔巴真心好养多了
There was a, you know, an instinct connection with him
从我见到他的那一刻起 我跟他就好像是
the moment I saw him, and...
直接有了心灵感应
Girls are complicated.
女孩就复杂多了……
You know, they're different.
他们完全不同……
I mean, boys are-- are simpler.
我是说男孩更简单一些
You know, a boy's got a problem, you take him to a ball game,
要是男孩有什么问题的话,带着他打打球
you get him a hotdog-- they're copasetic.
买♥♥个热狗就老实了
They're--they're good to go, and, I mean...
他们……他们真心好打发
Girls are--you gotta walk around on eggshells with 'em.
我是说养女孩……如同在鸡蛋上走一样小心翼翼的
I don't know, one day you're the king of the castle--
我不知道,也许你会像城♥堡♥中的国王一样
you know, they're just in love with you.
她们会爱死你
You're their daddy.
因为你是他们的父王
And then the next thing you know,
接下来
they don't know who you are.
她们就会像不认识你一样
It's like they're-- they hate you.
她们……好像恨死你了
I didn't realize it was gonna be this hard.
我没意识到这会那么难
Yeah, it's difficult.
对呀,真心不容易
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表